Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

63 posts in this topic

Hello my friends...I have been out of town and unavailable for over a month now due to an emergency. So I sincerely apologize to anyone who has reached out via email or phone.... I have misplaced passwords and am locked out of my Google Voice so getting new numbers. 

Catching up on all the interesting topics...some very emotional but reality!

Gents, True change demands action, not passive acceptance. There is a sexiness in being strong...in being fearless. 

Please Be Active. Be Mindful. Create the exciting life you love and don't conform to the way others think you should live...Conformity is killing our community and some of you are playing a role in this destruction by reacting...yes, no action, is a reaction. I have been catching up on the topics and there are a lot of ladies struggling to just eat a meal due to all the changes...Gents, please do not conform or continue to react to the new regulations. 

Be the Change with each action, each word, each thought...just pick up the phone or send that email or shoot your ATF or another reputable lady a text...C'mon you can do it and more importantly...you know you want too!! 

Until we meet...

Alexa Rayne

5 hours ago, Alexa Rayne said:

Hello my friends...I have been out of town and unavailable for over a month now due to an emergency. So I sincerely apologize to anyone who has reached out via email or phone.... I have misplaced passwords and am locked out of my Google Voice so getting new numbers. 

Catching up on all the interesting topics...some very emotional but reality!

Gents, True change demands action, not passive acceptance. There is a sexiness in being strong...in being fearless. 

Please Be Active. Be Mindful. Create the exciting life you love and don't conform to the way others think you should live...Conformity is killing our community and some of you are playing a role in this destruction by reacting...yes, no action, is a reaction. I have been catching up on the topics and there are a lot of ladies struggling to just eat a meal due to all the changes...Gents, please do not conform or continue to react to the new regulations. 

Be the Change with each action, each word, each thought...just pick up the phone or send that email or shoot your ATF or another reputable lady a text...C'mon you can do it and more importantly...you know you want too!! 

Until we meet...

Alexa Rayne

Hope all is well and glad to hear you're back!

We have not met, but I've been more active this past month on the site forums and have enjoyed the various topics discussed.

Again, welcome back!