Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

63 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Guys! Where are y’all at? Seriously! I’m getting multiple girls saying they’re not getting any calls. So, I ask again, where are you guys at!?!? 

Could it be a matter of more girls listed than ever before ??  Not enough wealth to spread around ?  Too many good non hobby outdoor activities ??

I'm quite busy with RL myself. If any ladies are up for referrals, let me know.

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

1) I have no information readily available for new girls and they are not considered. 2) An established lady who's review details I do not remember is not considered. 3) Often, the excitement of reading review details did more than answer questions about menu, rates, logistics.....It motivated and excited me to pick up the phone. I don't bother looking at the reviews now. 4) Making a choice now requires much more time, effort and research. More ads, less data, less motivators.....I have been finding myself saying..."Meh....I'm over it now...maybe in a week or two". 

It is more difficult now. No doubt about it.

To face the challenge in a better way I think that those of us who have written reviews and know the girls should be willing to answer PM inquiries promptly, with enough detail and a sense camaraderie.  

The other day, for example, I sent a question to reviewer here (about one of the acronyms), he was not sure of the answer so he passed along my question the lady, she answered to him not being worried about legal issues, and finally he answered back to me with a fresh and true answer. That was amazing! It is a good way to ask the forbidden questions and getting an answer, but of course we have to dedicate a few extra minutes.

I'm so sorry!  The last 8 months have been absolutely shit for me.  Too many deaths and one more any day now.  Only been able to get out once...

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I'm so sorry!  The last 8 months have been absolutely shit for me.  Too many deaths and one more any day now.  Only been able to get out once...

Sincere condolences on your losses.

11 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Although I may get people anxious to rebut this...I will say it. The comment about FOSTA shrinking desires has some truth. I will use myself as the example and leave it to the readers to decide if they believe it applies to many others. 1) I have no information readily available for new girls and they are not considered. 2) An established lady who's review details I do not remember is not considered. 3) Often, the excitement of reading review details did more than answer questions about menu, rates, logistics.....It motivated and excited me to pick up the phone. I don't bother looking at the reviews now. 4) Making a choice now requires much more time, effort and research. More ads, less data, less motivators.....I have been finding myself saying..."Meh....I'm over it now...maybe in a week or two". 

Please don't shoot the messenger.....and guys....let my post motivate you to pick up that phone, book a session, and prove that YOU are NOT effected the way I am.

This is so true and well put, especially the "meh, I'm over it". I think its been over a month and a half since I last met anyone and I somehow haven't felt the temptation to do so at all. Before, when we had descriptions, I wouldn't be able to help myself and had to see someone almost every week. For me, the effort isn't very different as I used to put in a lot before as well. But something seems to be lacking nowadays or maybe its just me getting used to this world. Is this what marriage is going to be like?!? I hope not but at least I now have the ability to recognize it. 

Similar thoughts echoed in the thread below.

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

So sorry to hear about your losses.  I know death is a part of life, but it still hurts when it happens to people we know.  For me, after I go through my grieving process, I try to remember to celebrate each day, to take the time to say "Thank you", to be kind and to share some fun with some lovely TOB ladies.  

We need passion and real ladies. Like Audrey !

I hate to be taken for an ATM machine and placed with a time clock.

Hey times up get out next.?......... really

In defense of the gentlemen, I tried to contact 6 different ladies today and got only 2 responses back. We’re out here on the water but if the fish aren’t biting ...,

DYNOMITE!!

Well said.

39 minutes ago, Vassago said:

In defense of the gentlemen, I tried to contact 6 different ladies today and got only 2 responses back. We’re out here on the water but if the fish aren’t biting ...,

DYNOMITE!!

Well said.

Had the same thing happen the last 3 days.

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Sincere condolences on your losses.

JR that’s very kind of you! I am so sorry too FW! When things of that nature happens multiple times...😥

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

JR that’s very kind of you! I am so sorry too FW! When things of that nature happens multiple times...😥

Thanks folks... yeah, coming up on #5 any day now.  Not looking forward to getting the news when it comes.

On 5/5/2018 at 3:03 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Guys! Where are y’all at? Seriously! I’m getting multiple girls saying they’re not getting any calls. So, I ask again, where are you guys at!?!? 

I caused an effing brown out from using my vibrator so much! Seriously, us girls have needs too! So come out, come out, wherever you are!

Darn it Melissa, next time you need batteries, call me. I personally know the Energizer Bunny! 😎

23 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Although I may get people anxious to rebut this...I will say it. The comment about FOSTA shrinking desires has some truth. I will use myself as the example and leave it to the readers to decide if they believe it applies to many others. 1) I have no information readily available for new girls and they are not considered. 2) An established lady who's review details I do not remember is not considered. 3) Often, the excitement of reading review details did more than answer questions about menu, rates, logistics.....It motivated and excited me to pick up the phone. I don't bother looking at the reviews now. 4) Making a choice now requires much more time, effort and research. More ads, less data, less motivators.....I have been finding myself saying..."Meh....I'm over it now...maybe in a week or two". 

Please don't shoot the messenger.....and guys....let my post motivate you to pick up that phone, book a session, and prove that YOU are NOT effected the way I am.

Ok! Thank you for the honesty in response! SO, who’s hiring!? I’m thinking this profession is gonna become a side gig. 

More brown outs are coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

23 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I won’t shoot the messenger. I’m approaching the ‘meh’ status myself. There is another post just recently about the “douche bags” of BP swarming TOB, but I’ve seen a lot of new girls with no reviews, no p411 and no real web presence enter the scene as well. I’m only assuming they came from the BP world. I tried stepping out of the box with two newer girls having little information on either of them. They weren’t bad appointments, but they weren’t what I’ve become accustomed too either. I don’t regret the sessions, but it’s time for me to tighten my belt and stick to my tried and trues.

I've been told Texas Holdem is a game of information, not luck. Which, I suppose puts us in our current quandary. 

Personal perspective, and I'm glad most everybody wears an asshole. Means that when mine's showing, I blend right in.

Let's just say that one day I went to a place of mystery looking for a thing, and I got another.

I don't mean 'Crying Game', other  just not quite what I was expecting. The Other was really fucking good for what it was, but it wasn't what I was after. 

To put it another way, I walked into a San Francisco shop in Chinatown one day looking for an umbrella. I walked out with a Robert De Niro poster. It's a really fucking cool Robert De Niro poster, I mean ‘Taxi Driver’ cool ... but honestly, I really just needed an umbrella.

Life moves awful fast for an old fashioned man in modern times.

It's springtime & the civilian girls are easy. A lot lower risk than the hobby right now.

Also I wonder if some of the young ladies who like older men now see less of a business opportunity.

I have to agree with the Admiral, and it's so hard not having the full reviews to understand the limitations. I've tried PM and asking questions, but seems like the ladies are tight liped....no pun intended

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

I've been told Texas Holdem is a game of information, not luck. Which, I suppose puts us in our current quandary. 

Personal perspective, and I'm glad most everybody wears an asshole. Means that when mine's showing, I blend right in.

Let's just say that one day I went to a place of mystery looking for a thing, and I got another.

I don't mean 'Crying Game', other  just not quite what I was expecting. The Other was really fucking good for what it was, but it wasn't what I was after. 

To put it another way, I walked into a San Francisco shop in Chinatown one day looking for an umbrella. I walked out with a Robert De Niro poster. It's a really fucking cool Robert De Niro poster, I mean ‘Taxi Driver’ cool ... but honestly, I really just needed an umbrella.

Life moves awful fast for an old fashioned man in modern times.

Exactly!

I’ve slowed down as well, I felt horrible turning down requests a month prior because I couldn’t accommodate all of them. Hopefully those guys will contact me now I’m slower. 

Edited by EmilyDMV

On 5/5/2018 at 8:18 PM, Denver303 said:

I was hobbying too frequent and too fast for a bit there and now I’m broke. And my atf is gone for a few months. Which is good cause I’m broke. And I’ve been really busy with work. Which hopefully will help with the aforementioned brokenness. :)

I feel ya, on top of that it just feels like a lot of uncertainty in the air. Maybe just me.

I think a lot of people have been scared off a bit by FOSFA, worried that soon they are going to start doing stings and such.

Buuut-- I would like to point out, if that is so, that is exactly why you need to reach out & make some solid friendships with verified laides ;)

P.S. Just for the record, Melissa is not alone, I have gone through about two packs of batteries this week...

1 hour ago, BallR said:

I feel ya, on top of that it just feels like a lot of uncertainty in the air. Maybe just me.

I thought uncertainty was in marriage?😉

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I thought uncertainty was in marriage?😉

😅  Right!

Edited by BallR

Don’t worry too much.   There are new guys like me who have just discovered how much fun this can be.   Give us time o build up references and a little respect, and we will be more than happy to fill the void, so to speak.

On 5/5/2018 at 3:54 PM, ilovewomen said:

That should say “Cold water causes shrinkage”.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, BadBoy said:

Been doing my part: Out to visit three times this week and a pre-book for Friday. Sorry, can do no more 😎

Hell yeah!

16 hours ago, Plot said:

Don’t worry too much.   There are new guys like me who have just discovered how much fun this can be.   Give us time o build up references and a little respect, and we will be more than happy to fill the void, so to speak.

I’m one of these new guys and I’m trying to be patient while I work on some references. I joined at the end of March, right before the s**t hit the fan and the fallout sucks from this end too. I’ve contacted a few well known ladies here, some of who used to advertise as newbie friendly, only to be told that without references they won’t see me. I get it and I’ve politely said “thanks, I’ll try again when I have some.”  Have also received no response from some. Can’t blame them, I’m sure they see more than their share of crap every day.  I am persistent, if nothing else so I will continue to work at it until I either succeed or reach the “meh, it’s not worth it” state. 

Constructive advice is appreciated.

My problem is I have had on one hand new clients that have seen me since the changes, and it is because they contact me asking to see me, but won't fill out my screening form to get verified. I know by the way they talk that they aren't new to this, and that they have seen me around so I don't buy that they are too scared to give me their information...they just want it to be easy and they are being lazy. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, I HATE laziness! I am not stupid. I will not fall for the pleas to "I don't know what to do", to "I don't feel safe", to "I'm a great guy"...just give me what I ask so I feel safe and know that you are a client I would want to see and enjoy, and come have an awesome time. This is typically what us reputable ladies only want. 

My other issue I have seen is regulars ghosting on us. It literally takes seconds to say," I can't make it", or something else to that effect so we can schedule with someone else. I had 7 cancellations last week, and I know that stuff happens, but if I had known about the cancellations...I could have fit someone else into those time slots. Instead, other clients lost out and it cost me. Us ladies understand that you have lives(we do too), but take in consideration that it does affect our schedules and others so make sure that it isn't going to overlap or conflict with something else you have going on. The sucky part is I am now charging a cancellation fee because of this. I keep having to remember this is a business, and that other places would charge you if you don't cancel in a timely manner...sad that it has to come to that this day in age.

Us ladies haven't changed how we are treating you guys. We are just being tighter on screening to protect ourselves, and you so that we can all still have fun. I know that not having "penthouse letters" is a downer, and that we have to watch our P's & Q's, but we did this same thing not even 5 years ago, then the business exploded and we enjoyed the "accessibility" of this business, and now it is back to square one until things change again. This business is true to form,changing like evolution...we just have to learn to adapt.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, Plot said:

Hey!

Just noticed we joined up a few days apart Plot. Happy belated TOB anniversary