Bravo1

Twilight Zone moment and lack of organizational skills

4 posts in this topic

I just had the most bizarre interaction with a provider who was apparently on TOB years ago (3 year old reviews are newest) but came over again from BP recently.   I've had her contact info in my phone for a long time and have tried to schedule with her in the past but would never hear back.  Still I gave the benefit of the doubt and kept trying to schedule.  Finally she popped up on a different messaging app that I use and we chatted and very quickly I explained to her how I got her contact info on this different messaging app because she seemed suspicious as to how I acquired it (it links to any phone contacts you may have saved).  I also made it perfectly clear right away that we have never met but apparently she was confused about that part.  Anyway, long story short, she accused me of canceling on her in the past which is funny because I've never even been able to get ahold of her to schedule.  I KNOW that the level of paranoia is running at an all-time high right now  but holy cow, this was one of the weirdest exchanges I've ever seen.  I won't post her name here, she has every right to be cautious but as a provider, get your stuff together a little better and treat this like a business.  Make sure you know who you are remembering for which wrong-doings that have been done to you in the past.  If you want to inquire more,  PM me and I'll provide you additional info.  To the provider, good luck and I wish you well.  I was looking forward to a meeting, you're very attractive.  

Why are you trying to schedule if you she’s not responding?  Sounds to me like you might be setting yourself up for failure. 

I wont even touch on the 3 year matter...

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Why are you trying to schedule if you she’s not responding?  Sounds to me like you might be setting yourself up for failure. 

I wont even touch on the 3 year matter...

Yeah, I question that at this point also.  I tried with her years ago and just happened to still have the contact in my phone so when she popped up through this other messaging app I figured I would give it another try.  Live and learn but the conversation just got absolutely weird, like maybe she was intoxicated or something.  I guess occasional negative experiences is just part of the game and I can live with that. 

Don’t blame you dude I would’ve done the same she might of changed in the 3 years but at least you know now she just a flake