BeenHereDoingThis

Pre Plan vs Spur of the Moment

23 posts in this topic

As I am just getting started I know I am still learning things.  My question is mostly for the Ladies and that is your preferences about Pre-Screening / Pre-Booking versus Spur of the Moment appointments.  I have reached out to a few ladies and have received responses from both ends of the spectrum.  If I am not ready to make an appointment within the next couple hours then I must be a time waster and no further communication.  Another Sweet lady and I are working on coordinating a time that will work for us and she offered up some open times through the middle of the month.  I have always Tried to "Plan my work and work my plan" in life and for me that ethos is following me to this Hobby.  As I don't live in Denver proper I am looking forward to making some new friends as I travel through.  So ladies I would love to hear your thoughts on Pre-Screening/Pre-Booking versus Call now and schedule for an immediate appointment.  Guys I am curious about your thoughts as well.

You sound like a great guy!  Everyone is different and just remember we aren’t always sitting around in lingerie diddling ourselves waiting for the right now date.😂

Best of luck to you!

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You sound like a great guy!  Everyone is different and just remember we aren’t always sitting around in lingerie diddling ourselves waiting for the right now date.😂

Best of luck to you!

He is a great guy!! 💟 

15 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

As I am just getting started I know I am still learning things.  My question is mostly for the Ladies and that is your preferences about Pre-Screening / Pre-Booking versus Spur of the Moment appointments.  I have reached out to a few ladies and have received responses from both ends of the spectrum.  If I am not ready to make an appointment within the next couple hours then I must be a time waster and no further communication.  Another Sweet lady and I are working on coordinating a time that will work for us and she offered up some open times through the middle of the month.  I have always Tried to "Plan my work and work my plan" in life and for me that ethos is following me to this Hobby.  As I don't live in Denver proper I am looking forward to making some new friends as I travel through.  So ladies I would love to hear your thoughts on Pre-Screening/Pre-Booking versus Call now and schedule for an immediate appointment.  Guys I am curious about your thoughts as well.

I'm so glad your taking time to get to know the forum!! 😘

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Best of luck to you!

Gee thanks Laci....  You just totally killed that cherished mental picture.......  :eek::eek::eek:

I agree with you Laci we are not sitting around in lingerie waiting for the next call. Pre planning is always best. Whenever I get a guy calling me asking if you are available now. I want to say "this is not a drive thru"  However if I have seen you before exceptions can be made.

Just now, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Megan!!!!  Thanks Sweetie!!  Same back at You!!

And for my opinion. I find last minute appointments more reliable.... especially lately!

1 minute ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Megan!!!!  Thanks Sweetie!!  Same back at You!!

If you hit the quote button under the comment....it will be easier to keep up with! :)

Meanwhile, back at the topic,:) I have had luck with both spur of the moment and with planning well in advance.  I've also struck out with both.  I once booked a full 30 days out and had the lady cancel morning of. :(  I've also tried to book in advance and had the lady tell me to call back when the date gets closer.  I think in this day and age, pre-booking will become more of the norm, but I think there is still a place for, get that itch, see that ad, pick up the phone, hit the ATM, knock on the door. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

... just remember we aren’t always sitting around in lingerie diddling ourselves waiting for the right now date.😂

You don't?? shoot! This is the image I had in my mind! LOL :D:lol:

Screen_Shot_2018_05_05_at_12_29_38_PM.jp

I prefer pre-booking, but sometimes I post with “available now” , or the time frame that I will be available. We’re all different.

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

And for my opinion. I find last minute appointments more reliable.... especially lately!

I am having a lot of ghosting with my prebooked appointments.  I cannot judge, I am very spontaneous, without great delayed gratification skills....  

2 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am having a lot of ghosting with my prebooked appointments.  I cannot judge, I am very spontaneous, without great delayed gratification skills....  

They dont know what they're missing! 😍

Pre-plan only. Then again I only visit those that have seen me before, and are still willing to see me. No newbie anything for me. There's many flaky gals and double the amount of guys it seems right now. Age matters now to me too, as I can have daily, weekly, monthly convos with most, we casually get together now. I feel for sincere newbie members. Just take your time, be sincere and as honest as you can be, and you should be fine. Worked for me, especially the following the screening rules part. 

Work and life make it where preplanned appontments are what I need. In the past some yl have said they don't like that and that's great for them to do what they want to run their business, we just will likely not meet. Still screen in some instances just incase.  To each theor, I just ask if they can pre plan.

I can be a little OCD about some things and I know that is manifesting in this hobby.  I do get itchy when I cant at least see a couple days ahead.  I hope nobody takes this as complaining because I am not.  Just looking for more knowledge.  Part of my desire to reach ahead is timing as well, what hours will a YL be available.  I have looked around extensively and a lot of the ladies look to be keeping earlier hours than I would have guessed before starting down this road.  I would have bet good money that the typical Companion was a night owl but I have found that not to be true and daylight hours are typically problematic for me.  So I will keep trying to reach out ahead and express my desire for a date and time and ask about availability.  I she does not schedule that way then so be it and consider it as not meant to be.  

Big Thanks to everyone that has shared their thoughts.  If we were at the bar I would buy a round but you will just have to settle for my Thanks.

14 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I can be a little OCD about some things and I know that is manifesting in this hobby.  I do get itchy when I cant at least see a couple days ahead.  I hope nobody takes this as complaining because I am not.  Just looking for more knowledge.  Part of my desire to reach ahead is timing as well, what hours will a YL be available.  I have looked around extensively and a lot of the ladies look to be keeping earlier hours than I would have guessed before starting down this road.  I would have bet good money that the typical Companion was a night owl but I have found that not to be true and daylight hours are typically problematic for me.  So I will keep trying to reach out ahead and express my desire for a date and time and ask about availability.  I she does not schedule that way then so be it and consider it as not meant to be.  

Big Thanks to everyone that has shared their thoughts.  If we were at the bar I would buy a round but you will just have to settle for my Thanks.

I know what you mean. Most of us have the same type of scenario that the guys have. We have folks that need to get to dental appointments, grocery shopping, yard work, getting dinner on the table. etc. So sorry, if I ruined the thought of the photo that Bora posted. (that's a great one. :-) )hehehe  No seriously, those of us with fams can get out with our friends etc, if we plan a little, and sometimes our time is all ours, and we can accommodate any type of time request. Just check in with the lady that you are considering seeing, and throw out a few options that may work for your schedule.;)

I always pre-plan.  The fine ladies here on TOB have real world lives just like the guys.

Pre-planning is always best for all concerned allows for real life situations and challenges to be accounted for. However sometimes" things come up" sort of on the spur of the moment and prompt early action. No matter what the situation following the rules is still mandatory Safety First and that sometimes takes time

A lot of this has to do with the lady's schedule and her life aligning with my schedule and my life. Always respect the lady's time.  I've seen both postings for "only call when you are ready" and "call for appointment."  I try not to overthink this unless I'm visualizing Laci sitting around diddling then all bets are off....

38 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I know what you mean. Most of us have the same type of scenario that the guys have. We have folks that need to get to dental appointments, grocery shopping, yard work, getting dinner on the table. etc. So sorry, if I ruined the thought of the photo that Bora posted. (that's a great one. :-) )hehehe  No seriously, those of us with fams can get out with our friends etc, if we plan a little, and sometimes our time is all ours, and we can accommodate any type of time request. Just check in with the lady that you are considering seeing, and throw out a few options that may work for your schedule.;)

I have done some serious soul searching and decided not to let my mental fantasy of Audrey sitting in her frilly unmentionables just waiting for me to call be ruined by her facts!!!  Just not gonna do it!!  HaHaHa!!!!  

I understand that the ladies here are independent businesswomen.  I am a self employed one man band.  I have been in Chicago and been called by a client wanting me in Vail the next day or at home out here in the wasteland playing with the sharp spinning things and been called to be in Denver that afternoon to head to San Diego.  All because somebody else cannot plan beyond the end of their nose.  Even though the pay is better because of the lack of notice it is still a pet peeve.

Any ladies that may read this.  If I do reach out to you to Pre-Plan please don't think I am a time waster.  I am just wanting to make reservations at that fine restaurant I have been wanting to visit.  If that makes any sense.

Sometimes I pre-plan and sometimes it is somewhat spur of the moment (not like right now, but how about 2 to 3 hours out).  When I pre-plan, the anticipation can be so sweet.  Sometimes it involves some fun text messages throughout the week that can really build the excitement especially with ladies I have seen multiple times).  When it is spur of the moment, the spontaneity can add to the excitement.  So, I choose "both of the above".  ;)