Intrepid_Zed

Not a newbie, but its been a long time

11 posts in this topic

The last time I posted in a forum like this was more than a decade ago on another, now closed, Colorado board (which I'm guessing must not be named here..), and that's also about the last time I partook. There were a lot of reasons for the break, but in the intervening years, I'd thought often about returning and I'm glad I was able to find this site when I finally did get around to it (though it looks like my timing is poor with the changes of the last couple of months...). With that out of the way, I've got a couple of questions I'd like to ask which would hopefully ease my return.

First, in the past I was always more of a customer of massage parlors rather than independent providers. This was because I'd had a string of bad experiences with independents, while the parlors provided me with a more consistently good experience. That said, I've noticed that there are virtually no ads for the parlors on this site. I'm guessing that they don't fit with the ethos created here, but I'm also wondering if there are other reasons I don't see ads or reviews for them? Do they just not advertise anymore, or perhaps there aren't really that many of them anymore because they always seemed like easy targets for LEOs. Is there any sort of review resource for these if they still exist?

Second, it seems like references are more important than ever, but I've got no idea where to start with them. Do I need to set up accounts with P411 and Datecheck (both of those sites were listed on the landing page after creating this account), or are those just optional links to other, similar sites? I'm also curious how one goes about starting to get references if it seems like most, if not all,  require them?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

6 hours ago, YouCanTucan said:

The last time I posted in a forum like this was more than a decade ago on another, now closed, Colorado board (which I'm guessing must not be named here..), and that's also about the last time I partook. There were a lot of reasons for the break, but in the intervening years, I'd thought often about returning and I'm glad I was able to find this site when I finally did get around to it (though it looks like my timing is poor with the changes of the last couple of months...). With that out of the way, I've got a couple of questions I'd like to ask which would hopefully ease my return.

First, in the past I was always more of a customer of massage parlors rather than independent providers. This was because I'd had a string of bad experiences with independents, while the parlors provided me with a more consistently good experience. That said, I've noticed that there are virtually no ads for the parlors on this site. I'm guessing that they don't fit with the ethos created here, but I'm also wondering if there are other reasons I don't see ads or reviews for them? Do they just not advertise anymore, or perhaps there aren't really that many of them anymore because they always seemed like easy targets for LEOs. Is there any sort of review resource for these if they still exist?

Second, it seems like references are more important than ever, but I've got no idea where to start with them. Do I need to set up accounts with P411 and Datecheck (both of those sites were listed on the landing page after creating this account), or are those just optional links to other, similar sites? I'm also curious how one goes about starting to get references if it seems like most, if not all,  require them?

Welcome Back sir!

I don't think there is an issue with naming the old posting board! I used to frequent Bear's Board. There used to be a board, Colorado Companions(?)

But friend, sadly P411 is now closed to U.S. citizens joining !

Ads for Parlors would be Low Hanging Fruit for LEO! And there is an unwritten rule to NOT review Parlors . Same reason, LEO! Why help them do their job?

(PM me for a couple recommendations for AMP's and other helpful tips!B))

And you are correct sir! References can be helpful!

If I were an FNG :cool:, I might search Listings  for the key word,  Newbie, in Listing Title. That will return both newbie friendly and not newbie friendly providers.

But you have taken a great step in introducing your self here on the Forum! I'd reach out to ladies that interest you! Introduce yourself! Some ladies have a separate website link and require you to contact them via that link first! I'm sure they will chime in on this thread!

And lastly, enjoy yourself and Theotherboard! It's a great community with so many beautiful folks!

In addition to what Happy touched on about parlors, I know this site weeds out fake profiles and let's face it you will never meet any of the ladies in those pictures. 

If that is your thing you may want to check out the independent FBSM ladies here. 

Good fortune in your search.

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Welcome Back sir!

I don't think there is an issue with naming the old posting board! I used to frequent Bear's Board. There used to be a board, Colorado Companions(?)

Ads for Parlors would be Low Hanging Fruit for LEO! And there is an unwritten rule to NOT review Parlors . Same reason, LEO! Why help them do their job?

If I were an FNG :cool:, I might search Listings  for the key word,  Newbie, in Listing Title. That will return both newbie friendly and not newbie friendly providers.

But you have taken a great step in introducing your self here on the Forum! I'd reach out to ladies that interest you! Introduce yourself! Some ladies have a separate website link and require you to contact them via that link first! I'm sure they will chime in on this thread!

And lastly, enjoy yourself and Theotherboard! It's a great community with so many beautiful folks!

I love how dedicated to "fng" you've become 😂😂😂

9 hours ago, YouCanTucan said:

Do your research on the ladies on the board. The forum is a good place to learn personalities of the ladies and gents alike. I hope you'll give the independents another chance... I will suggest picking a highly recommended lady for the best experience possible! Check their websites and/or reach out to the gentlemen that recommended her! 

We are family here. And hope your experiences are nothing but perfect!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Is rubmaps a reputable site?  

Op, I will pm you a massage lady that I adore. 

49 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Do your research on the ladies on the board. The forum is a good place to learn personalities of the ladies and gents alike. I hope you'll give the independents another chance... I will suggest picking a highly recommended lady for the best experience possible! Check their websites and/or reach out to the gentlemen that recommended her! 

Xo

MeganMarie 

Love ❤️ you Megan sweetheart ❤️🌺 

xoxo

9 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Welcome Back sir!

Ahh, well in that case my previous stomping grounds was Sowet. 

I did try searching for Newbie in the title and found several results. I am wondering though how many references one would have to accrue before stepping out from under the "Newbie" title? This was an area of the experience I never really got a handle on in the past due to repeated poor experiences while trying to build a few references.

7 hours ago, acmb2017 said:

In addition to what Happy touched on about parlors, I know this site weeds out fake profiles and let's face it you will never meet any of the ladies in those pictures. 

If that is your thing you may want to check out the independent FBSM ladies here. 

Good fortune in your search.

I do appreciate that this site makes an effort to weed out the fake profiles as I'd had more than a few experiences in the past where the person that opened the door was not the person from their profile. As for parlors, I know the girls in the pictures were never going to be the ones I'd meet inside, but I was never disappointed with the results just the same.

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Xo

MeganMarie 

I'm not against the idea of visiting independents at all, I just had quite a few experiences all those years ago that really put a damper on my enthusiasm. I know its a relatively small amount of money for some of the people on this site, but over the course of 2-3 years, I'd spent well over $2k visiting various independents who were willing to meet me without references, only to realize they had fake profiles, or shorted me on time, or had bad attitudes, etc. One even asked me to leave after taking my money and only talking to me for 10 minutes. To be fair, none of those providers were well reviewed and many weren't reviewed at all, so I can imagine that a decent amount of the fault lies on my shoulders for choosing poorly, but I can say that I've never spent a penny at a parlor that I regretted, hence my former preferences.

Welcome back to the hobby.  You have already received good advice from some of the best on here (and Happy) lol . Actually Happy seems to have it going on. Fairly new here myself, but getting the hang of it. It was easier to figure out with some of the old reviews, but we all must adapt and stay safe.  The best women in the world are on here!

14 hours ago, Wingman69 said:

Welcome back to the hobby.  You have already received good advice from some of the best on here (and Happy) lol . Actually Happy seems to have it going on. Fairly new here myself, but getting the hang of it. It was easier to figure out with some of the old reviews, but we all must adapt and stay safe.  The best women in the world are on here!

I have been lurking on this site for 2-3 months debating whether I really wanted to get back into the game, and I know that the last time I visited the reviews were still there, but that was a few weeks ago. I guess I understand the reasoning behind it, even if I haven't really been keeping up with the news, but it still makes me feel like I've got miserable timing. If I'd been a little more decisive, my return would have had the benefit of real reviews instead of the new binary system.

27 minutes ago, YouCanTucan said:

I have been lurking on this site for 2-3 months debating whether I really wanted to get back into the game, and I know that the last time I visited the reviews were still there, but that was a few weeks ago. I guess I understand the reasoning behind it, even if I haven't really been keeping up with the news, but it still makes me feel like I've got miserable timing. If I'd been a little more decisive, my return would have had the benefit of real reviews instead of the new binary system.

Lots of ladies saved their reviews prior and have posted them on personal websites!! It will take some extra effort but WELL WORTH IT in the end!

Xo

MeganMarie 

14 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Lots of ladies saved their reviews prior and have posted them on personal websites!! It will take some extra effort but WELL WORTH IT in the end!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Thank you for the tip. I'm glad there is still a way to get to some of them.