Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CandiO

Since When Does Hanging Up on a Blind Call = A Bad Review ?

22 posts in this topic

I have been threatened several times this week with a bad review because I hung up on a blind call. Why did I hang up?

When a potential client opened up with "Sup" and, after asking his age, he replied 45 and I laughed and hung up.

When a potential client asks for specific cross streets prior to making an appointment and I laughed and hung up.

When a potential client asked if I was into couples and I said No, he clarified, not me and my wife, but me and my son, and I hung up.

Why does hanging up on these 3 individuals get me a threat of a bad review? Especially now that details cannot be included in a good or bad review? Can someone please enlighten me?

Can't you still petition the mods that you never met these winners?

Yes, but when did it become a necessity? All I have is a phone number. I haven't met these men. Do I have to message TOB every time I hang up on an asswipe?

Not on every hang up, as they are probably just trying to scare you in seeing them, but, obviously, some new reviewer, bad review, and does not seem like you saw them, rebut.

Switch to email contact only for first time clients. Only give out the number day off, hour or two before: probably will not completely solve the issue, but makes it harder for the PIAs out there.

Or request to not be reviewed.

Now, to be fair, I would pull #2 on the gripe list. If a provider says "on Broadway" or Wadsworth, or Colorado, etc., some long streets out there and does not really tell me general area. Difference of maybe 40 min drive vs 1:10, if lucky, and depending on time of day, construction, lights, etc.

I would only worry about it IF a fake review  written. Sorry beautiful lady! 

You're good Candio! Just keep it moving. Stay focused on your goals, friends, and family. The rest is bullshit. Much love. Sweetheart. 💙

CandiO it has been a difficult week for me also! Sending my love to you!

Although I posted about this awhile back in another thread, it bears repeating. The closure of other boards and the changes in the laws and rules are effecting things similarly to a natural disaster in that what people are normally used to is disrupted. As expected, cops, asshole guys, rip off girls etc are right on it trying to take advantage of the changes....like looters. It's going to take some time to work out systems, chase off some of the riff raff, adapt. It's bound to be turbulent at times. All anyone can do is endure as they adapt.

6 hours ago, CandiO said:

I have been threatened several times this week with a bad review because I hung up on a blind call. Why did I hang up?

When a potential client opened up with "Sup" and, after asking his age, he replied 45 and I laughed and hung up.

When a potential client asks for specific cross streets prior to making an appointment and I laughed and hung up.

When a potential client asked if I was into couples and I said No, he clarified, not me and my wife, but me and my son, and I hung up.

Why does hanging up on these 3 individuals get me a threat of a bad review? Especially now that details cannot be included in a good or bad review? Can someone please enlighten me?

Hi CandiO,

You, like any lady on here has a right to see whoever she might see and a much greater right to deny seeing someone that might give her "mixed signals" or might make her feel her uncomfortable in any way. Makes me kind of mad when people ask things that are none of their business! Just saying!

5 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not on every hang up, as they are probably just trying to scare you in seeing them, but, obviously, some new reviewer, bad review, and does not seem like you saw them, rebut.

Switch to email contact only for first time clients. Only give out the number day off, hour or two before: probably will not completely solve the issue, but makes it harder for the PIAs out there.

Now, to be fair, I would pull #2 on the gripe list. If a provider says "on Broadway" or Wadsworth, or Colorado, etc., some long streets out there and does not really tell me general area. Difference of maybe 40 min drive vs 1:10, if lucky, and depending on time of day, construction, lights, etc.

WHAT????

6 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

What's the thought process on "trying to scare someone into seeing you"?  How uncomfortable would that meeting be if for some reason the provider caved and decided to meet under those circumstances?  I have been trying to give one provider a chance recently and it finally reached a point where I felt like I was having to make too much effort to meet and have given up.  I have asked providers for "nearest big intersection" and don't feel like that's too much to ask as it doesn't tell me where they live but gives me a general idea of where I will be heading so I can plan for traffic and time to get there.  

Hi CandiO! Hanging up on people is the most rude thing someone can do, wether is warranted or not! Why not try to communicate and explain that you are just not into those things! Be polite, it goes a long way. I seriously doubt that you are the least “immoral” person on this fricking board....!

It’s the local new trolls doing this.  

Block them and ignore them.

If you for some reason do receive a No review, contact the mods and tell them what has been happening.

CandiO, you have 36 positive reviews.  Definitely not a newcomer. I would sure hope that the mods would have your back in a situation like this.  Threatening a bad review is still a threat.  I don't get how a client could think that a positive situation could develop when leading off with a threat.  I know that a bad review is undesirable but even a newbie like me wouldn't give a negative review much weight with the 36 positives.  It is a shame what has happened to civility in the age of Yelp.  Hang in there and tell the creepers to twist off.  Just my thoughts

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

It’s the local new trolls doing this.  

Block them and ignore them.

If you for some reason do receive a No review, contact the mods and tell them what has been happening.

These foolish TROLLS get a rise out of badgering us ladies. It does not serve anyone to be disrespectful to us.

CandiO is handling her situation perfectly. I like Ilovewomen's response clean and right to the point! Maybe, in the Rebuttal we can write in BRIGHT RED fake review! BECAUSE that call it never happened! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Why is #2 a hangup item? Theatening a bad review is uncalled for, but if you don't know where a provider is, how can you decide if you can get away for long enough to see them? 

51 minutes ago, lex7 said:

Why is #2 a hangup item? Theatening a bad review is uncalled for, but if you don't know where a provider is, how can you decide if you can get away for long enough to see them? 

I have to agree with this as I am guilty of this for that exact reason. I gave to gage travel time and without knowing approximate location is a deal breaker, sorry ladies. :(

Unfortunately there are men out there that insist on knowing the exact location or cross streets...for example they want to know that a lady is located at Colfax and Broadway and can't live with the information that the lady is located downtown.

It becomes an issue of safety for the ladies.  I read on a thread this morning where a guy showed up at her incall, hung around for 20 minutes and then said he needed to go to the ATM and insisted that she leave her door cracked open.  Big red flag on that.

If you can't live with knowing an approximate location...i.e. downtown or some other area in the city, then maybe you should consider not partaking of this hobby or at the very least, allow yourself sufficient time to make a trip across the city, enjoy yourself for an hour, and then return to wherever you came from.

1 hour ago, lex7 said:

10 minutes ago, anarchy34.5 said:

I have to agree with this as I am guilty of this for that exact reason. I gave to gage travel time and without knowing approximate location is a deal breaker, sorry ladies. :(

Just a heads up.

4.  Outing (Personal info), street address, real Identity or other private information... that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent

On 5/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, CandiO said:

Can't blame you for turning those calls down.  Strange that anyone would threaten you with a bad review like that. You are a well established ,well reviewed and well liked lady.  If they wrote anything bad about you ,,by doing so,they would out themselves as a person to avoid by the other ladies.

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Unfortunately there are men out there that insist on knowing the exact location or cross streets...for example they want to know that a lady is located at Colfax and Broadway and can't live with the information that the lady is located downtown.

It becomes an issue of safety for the ladies.  I read on a thread this morning where a guy showed up at her incall, hung around for 20 minutes and then said he needed to go to the ATM and insisted that she leave her door cracked open.  Big red flag on that.

If you can't live with knowing an approximate location...i.e. downtown or some other area in the city, then maybe you should consider not partaking of this hobby or at the very least, allow yourself sufficient time to make a trip across the city, enjoy yourself for an hour, and then return to wherever you came from.

Monty Python Applause GIF

Candio's website already lists a major intersection.  Anyone needing more before booking is out of line....