Speed

Review board

20 posts in this topic

Is there a glitch on the review board?  The details part of the reviews are not showing up. 

I notice this on the provider ads too. No content at the bottom of the ads.  WTH?

thanks 

Watch the news....🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

13 minutes ago, Speed said:

Is there a glitch on the review board?  The details part of the reviews are not showing up. 

I notice this on the provider ads too. No content at the bottom of the ads.  WTH?

thanks 

No glitch. What you're seeing is the new reality. 

Welcome to the new reality! No listing content, no review content. Just click on the profiles, it’s the info as in the listings. 

I COULD sarcastically suggest you get up to "speed" watching news...reading posts in the last month...etc...etc. Instead...as regards to DETAILS on ads... details in reviews....existence of many other boards.....well....I'll just post you this song...ONE MORE TIME!!!:lol::D

He’s just a little late to the party😂

It's just a switch to a Binary System: Yes/No 

Basically, reviews now only tell: Legit / No-Legit and, Recommended / Not-Recommended

Not as good as before, but better than nothing... and free! :)

I’m a traveling man and my home is in Colorado. Is it just me or can anyone els see there are no other postings anywhere except for co?

was hoping to find other postings in places I’ll be visiting.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:23 AM, Speed said:

Google FOSTA. New federal law. 

TOB used to be a good place to get clients, now it seems like the no shows and douche bags have found it and are contacting ladies from there :(

6 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

TOB used to be a good place to get clients, now it seems like the no shows and douche bags have found it and are contacting ladies from there :(

It's still a good place. Engage in conversation and the bad ones shine through. Those who ask question after question and then say ok to booking are typical no shows for me. 

49 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

It's still a good place. Engage in conversation and the bad ones shine through. Those who ask question after question and then say ok to booking are typical no shows for me. 

49 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Ask questions and if they don’t answer? Their loss. Best bet is not give out the complete physical address until they make it to the approximate one first.

Thank you Zelda! I am so happy we connected 😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

4 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Ask questions and if they don’t answer? Their loss. Best bet is not give out the complete physical address until they make it to the approximate one first.

Thank you Zelda! I am so happy we connected 😘

Agree and me too! ;) If possible it's smart to have them come to place close where you can view them from afar. And if they aren't there, move on. Typically the no shows cause endless conversations asking question after question. And yes refusing to answer anything asked back. Red flag, their loss and onto the good ones! 

3 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Agree and me too! ;) If possible it's smart to have them come to place close where you can view them from afar. And if they aren't there, move on. Typically the no shows cause endless conversations asking question after question. And yes refusing to answer anything asked back. Red flag, their loss and onto the good ones! 

I was going to say just that😊 I totally believe what endless conversation amounts to j-$&@? !?$&ff on the phone to a female voice. Approximate address with a golden view! Endless conversation and no we don’t party/illega drugs or drunken behavior please. My incall is also smoke free, nothing personal against anyone who does... I prefer sober nice smelling men who have their act together! Not looking for perfection. However, a touch of class goes miles with me as well as the majority of my lady friends. You are welcome to cry and vent with me. I will detoxify you with reiki if you come unstable to my door. Within reason that is. Enough from me! Sending my love to those in need.

On 5/6/2018 at 1:22 PM, sinfuldesire said:

:(

I am dealing with the same thing. So sorry lady. Keep your head up, don't let your guard down. It'll get better. Can't rain forever. 

14 minutes ago, Amber720 said:

:(

I am dealing with the same thing. So sorry lady. Keep your head up, don't let your guard down. It'll get better. Can't rain forever. 

Indeed it is a time of fuckery and douche baggery. However, it is a necessary inconvenience as it will take some time to shake out\run off most of the Fucksters and Shenaniganians.

3 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Indeed it is a time of fuckery and douche baggery. However, it is a necessary inconvenience as it will take some time to shake out\run off most of the Fucksters and Shenaniganians.

Could not have said it better myself. 

On 5/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, Laci French said:

He’s just a little late to the party😂

A little?