Plot

Being New Sucks

105 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Plot said:

Stood up again.  No call no show.  How many no recommendations can I post before you ladies won’t respond to me?

I would just start with the one! Like you said, you don't want to appear negative!

After a positive recommend, you'll be fine

9 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

Mustang says it best.  Stick it out and things will get better.  A lot of great providers here.  You miss 100% of all the baseballs you don't swing at.  Keep trying.  Perseverance is the key.

Happy Hobbying!

BR

And just realize that you will miss some of the ones you do swing at. When you hit, make it count and enjoy! When you miss, swing again! 

Swing...😂😁😉

9 hours ago, Plot said:

Stood up again.  No call no show.  How many no recommendations can I post before you ladies won’t respond to me?

Be sure to follow ALL screening practices... maybe dont rush into the next appointment. A tad bit of chemistry might benefit you before diving in! 

Make sure you are looking for ladies who are recommended, ncns practices aren't common for ladies with a reputation! 

Dust yourself off and try again....

It could have been worse. You could have lost out on way more than time!

The glass is half full, right?

Xo

MeganMarie 

2 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Be sure to follow ALL screening practices... maybe dont rush into the next appointment. A tad bit of chemistry might benefit you before diving in! 

Make sure you are looking for ladies who are recommended, ncns practices aren't common for ladies with a reputation! 

Xo

MeganMarie 

Look at all that sunshine and happiness this morning 😂

Plot, sorry it happened again, but I’m starting to worry about your choices.  All the ladies I know have solid reputations and would never play these games  

Are you doing something crazy like wearing a copper uniform upon arrival or sending a last minute dick pic?

12 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Xo

MeganMarie 

I chose a lady with good reviews, didn’t try to bargain or ask for pics, and was told everything was cool.  I was supposed to contact her an hour before the appointment which I did.   She never responded.  Not sure what I’m doing.

Edited by Plot

1 minute ago, Plot said:

I chose a lady with good reviews, didn’t try to bargain or ask for pics, and was told everything was cool.  I was supposed to contact her an hour before the appointment which I did.   She never responded.  Not sure what I’m doing.

I hope those recommendations were recent and from reputable hobbyists! 

Again sorry it didn't go right! 

You'll get the hang of it soon! Lots of advice to be found on the board!

Xo

MeganMarie 

22 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I hope those recommendations were recent and from reputable hobbyists! 

Again sorry it didn't go right! 

You'll get the hang of it soon! Lots of advice to be found on the board!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Recommendations from yesterday and recently

On 5/4/2018 at 7:14 AM, Plot said:

And again, a simple cancellation would have been so easy.  

You are, of course, right about this, but often times in this pass time, the easy is often not the choice made.  IF you continue in this industry, you will, without question experience some negative aspects.  A ncns is no fun, but cash and dash , bait and switch, or even an intoxicated/stoned companion is, imho far worse.  Just check reviews more carefully, use the 411 forum here and get an experience or two under/below your belt.  ALSO remember how this impacted and endeavor to NOT return this experience to   to one of the really nice ladies here.  Do your homework, follow your gut, and play safe.

16 minutes ago, Plot said:

Recommendations from yesterday and recently

I hope you can find some positivity in the hobby! We all just wanna have fun!! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

37 minutes ago, Plot said:

ASSUMING everything you say is true, and that you are not saying anything stupid or creepy  - like specific odd activities, etc. - in confirmation texts, how long have you had the phone number you are calling/texting from?  If new and she is doing last minute final verification the prior owner of number could be lighting up like a Christmas tree of bad juju - hence why they dumped it.  

11 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I hope you can find some positivity in the hobby! We all just wanna have fun!! 

Sorry, I don’t mean to be a downer, but I think it’s important to see what peoplE go through.  Maybe someone reading this will think twice before ghosting.  It’s quite humiliating actually.  As for the gentleman below, I wish I could bring myself to listen, but he’s already impugned my character twice.  I’d rather he just ignore this thread.

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

ASSUMING everything you say is true, and that you are not saying anything stupid or creepy  - like specific odd activities, etc. - in confirmation texts, how long have you had the phone number you are calling/texting from?  If new and she is doing last minute final verification the prior owner of number could be lighting up like a Christmas tree of bad juju - hence why they dumped it.  

Edited by Plot

I had someone I’ve seen before no show me this week.  I thought about a review, but the first time was good, so I won’t burn bridges just yet.  Best to try a few people and see who is the most enthusiast.

5 hours ago, Plot said:

You're obviously picking the wrong lady, but what do I know.  I've not been real vocal on this site, but I've done my share in the hobby and would offer you this advice - move on.  There are a number of very fine providers here that are very genuine and accommodating.   I've gone to the agreed upon location and was left sitting in the parking lot on a few occasions.  The lady either got cold feet, had an emergency, or peeked out the window and caught a glimpse of me and said, "not for all the money in the world!"  Either way it didn't work out.  I move on and realize that stars don't always line up. Conversely, I've had to call and cancel a few times because of circumstances beyond my control, so I'm not going to hammer a cancellation too much. 

By-the-way, my last no-show I was left in a parking lot and she never returned any calls or texts.  Waited about ten minutes and split.  She had nothing, but glowing reviews.  Who knows......

Everything gets better with time. Thank goodness for my frequent flyers! Also Thank you to all those concerned. Yes I do screen. I have been doing this hobby for quite some time! Sending my love!!😘

Plot everything gets easier with time!💋

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Something is not right here.

My spidey sense is raised.

Edited by ilovewomen

19 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Idea 💡 

why don’t you and the Gentleman who started this thread get together 😎

just a thought 😇

Very sweet suggestion Happy Camper. However that choice is totally Plots call. If he wishes to see me? He is welcome to reach out to me. 🌶

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I’m thinking BIG assumption. Op seems familiar to me, but what do I know...

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m thinking BIG assumption. Op seems familiar to me, but what do I know...

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  That’s why my spidey sense is raised.

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

I don’t understand.  You all saying I’m making this up?   That’s pretty fucked up? Why would I humiliate myself like this?  Now that’s numerous times people have questioned my character,   Have I slandered anyone?   Tried to out anyone, even though some here suggested I do? I posted a review like you all suggested and it’s pending.  That’s pretty harsh.

Edited by Plot

4 minutes ago, Plot said:

I don’t understand.  You all saying I’m making this up?   That’s pretty fucked up? Why would I humiliate myself like this?  Now that’s numerous times people have questioned my character,   Have I slandered anyone?   Tried to out anyone, even though some here suggested I do? I posted a review like you all suggested and it’s pending.  That’s pretty harsh.

You are not helping yourself out here, I suggest you move on and away from this thread as well. I don't know you, and wouldn't even care to meet you either, too much drama. 

7 minutes ago, Plot said:

Your writing style and approach resemble a banned person.  That is why there are questions.

When did you submit the review?

I’m with you there.  I had moved on but people kept messaging me.  For what it’s worth, I heard back from the provider from last night.   On the advice of a very polite member, I’m giving I one last go this evening.  I won’t share the outcome though.  Wouldn’t want to bother you.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

Your writing style and approach resemble a banned person.  That is why there are questions.

When did you submit the review?

Yesterday with the help of Kaduk.

I’m working at it, Jedi Master.

Heading out now.  I feel like Rudy.  

To the relief of many of you, I’ll put this to bed.  The provider from last night contacted me and apologized.   She has legitireasons. I met with her this evening, and it was wonderful.   Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Something here just doesn’t pass the smell test. Either this guy has the worst luck ever or I’ve got the best luck ever. This guy has 2 no shows in the same week. I’ve had 1 no show in 4 years of hobbying. Maybe it’s because every lady I decide to call each have impeccable reputations so if I were the OP I would start looking at a different type of provider than the ones that he is calling but that just me.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, Plot said:

I understand providers get nervous,   If that was the case, just cancel.   Not so hard

We are not supposed to be nervous. We are supposed to ease your nerves. So sorry this happened. I bet the guys can recommend someone good for you.