FartBoxHero

Contacting providers

38 posts in this topic

You just have to be screened first. Some don't have a website. Just ask what they want. It's not hard :)

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I love all of the above. Right before we meet tho I do enjoy a phone call! It really makes me relax if I hear your voice. I guess, I have a romantic edge with listening to the human voice? Lol😘

The Phone call is important to me as I always trust my instinct. It puts me at ease to hear the gentleman talk to me and call from the phone number that they have provided during screening.

I always ask the gentleman to call me to confirm "if prebooked" and also when they arrive to the location. 

I am not comfortable in sharing exact details to location by email or text period! This is just the way I am and my comfort level is a must.

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

The Phone call is important to me as I always trust my instinct. It puts me at ease to hear the gentleman talk to me and call from the phone number that they have provided during screening.

I always ask the gentleman to call me to confirm "if prebooked" and also when they arrive to the location. 

I am not comfortable in sharing exact details to location by email or text period! This is just the way I am and my comfort level is a must.

So much can be read through hearing the human voice! As you also know it is my must too! Especially if we have not met yet in person it needs to happen please😘

Like Kandi and Kali, I require a phone call to confirm. There is so much that can be learned from a voice that can’t from a text, or email. It’s more personal, and saves a lot of time. 5 min of conversation vs 30+ minutes of texting. People don’t believe me about not being able to text on my phone. I’ll get a bunch of texts that I can’t reply to, then a phone call calling me names because I don’t asnswer his text🙄🙄🙄. 

Most reliable ladies have a website with their rates etc listed. You may need to read between the lines, but really guys come on! If she has over 35 reviews....you’re most likely going to get what you’re looking for!  

On 5/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, Juanmotai said:

FartBoxHero??? Sounds like Freddy Mercury meets Foreigner.  :Danyway, I don't have anything useful to add except what I just said. 

Yeah, and sadly, I have 'Juke box hero' going in my head now but with his handle name.  DAMMIT!!!!!  ;)

1 hour ago, Phil-anderer said:

Yeah, and sadly, I have 'Juke box hero' going in my head now but with his handle name.  DAMMIT!!!!!  ;)

Me too😂😂

So many posts for the OP original question but that goes to show everyone does indeed have their own preferences. Kind of a hard way to just answer your question.  As for myself I'm open to any form of contact, phone call, email, PM, but I do prefer text.  Many times I just cannot answer my phone, you will find many providers have personal lives they sometimes just cannot answer, especially when I'm driving and have passengers honey I can't have you on my speaker for all to hear! Lol.  My preferred method is text and/or email. 

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Like Kandi and Kali, I require a phone call to confirm. There is so much that can be learned from a voice that can’t from a text, or email. It’s more personal, and saves a lot of time. 5 min of conversation vs 30+ minutes of texting. People don’t believe me about not being able to text on my phone. I’ll get a bunch of texts that I can’t reply to, then a phone call calling me names because I don’t asnswer his text🙄🙄🙄. 

Most reliable ladies have a website with their rates etc listed. You may need to read between the lines, but really guys come on! If she has over 35 reviews....you’re most likely going to get what you’re looking for!  

Love this^^^Yes! Come-on guys!ol 

Having a website is important to  me. 

Smiling at Melissa up here in Denver! 😊😊

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki