FartBoxHero

Contacting providers

38 posts in this topic

Hello every body being fairly new to the hobby and more or less this sight. What in everyones oppinon is the Best way to contact a provider? Email, phone, pm through site.

Edited by FartBoxHero

Most ladies will state their preference for contacting them. 

I understand that some ladies will blatantly post what the prefer and in some cases not so much. Im also just kind of curious to what are the prefered ways of connecting with one another were. Thanks in advance for all help.

Edited by FartBoxHero

I think everyone is different. Some prefer calling. Some prefer emailing. 

I’m not sure why but I absolutely dread speaking to anyone on the phone. I am definitely one that prefers to text 😊

1 hour ago, FartBoxHero said:

I understand that some ladies will blatantly post what the prefer and in some cases not so much. Im also just kind of curious to what are the prefered ways of connecting with one another were. Thanks in advance for all help.

Welcome Sir Fart! :cool:

Here is my general M.O. Since many ladies don't post a phone number OR email,  I tend to contact the YL via the TOB P.M. I polity introduce myself then tell her I want to Fu ck her brain loose while her dog licks peanut butter off my cheeks! Just kidding about the dog!:P

After my introduction I express my desire to meet her and I also will paste my profile link into the message body! I will invite her to please take a look at my profile.

I also might provide my email address too! And HOBBY phone number! I also will ask if it's ok to text her or email her. Basically ask her what is her preferred method of contact. Don't be alarmed if she doesn't message you back right away! I am not sure why but either they don't realize they have a message or they just plain don't want to talk to me!:huh: I have seen it go days before she gets back to me! Pro Tip! When we are messaged via TOB PM, it sends an email notice! Anyway if after a reasonable amount of time passes and she still hasn't replied, I go to her profile and start stalking, err I mean following her<_<. She is alerted that  So and So started following you. If after all that she STILL hasn't replied. I tend to text her and and mention who I am, and I messaged her on TOB and would love to meet her! Sometimes you just get Ghosted! But if that happens, set you sights on another!

Here you go.

• Contact by TOB PM
  • Send text asking about availability 
  • Wait for reply (can take a few  days)
  • Get some Bens from your bank

Wash up and wait patience  is key.

:)

FartBoxHero??? Sounds like Freddy Mercury meets Foreigner.  :Danyway, I don't have anything useful to add except what I just said. 

11 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Visit a website.

Read it and look at donations 

*Complete a Contact Form*  Include References

Bing Bang Boom Get Ready To Bone!

^^^This^^^

Visit a website.

But, can it really be this easy? YES! 😁😁😁

3 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I’m not sure why but I absolutely dread speaking to anyone on the phone. I am definitely one that prefers to text 😊

Im very similar i hate talking on the phone i dont know what it is i wasnt always a fan of texting either i think i view it as a necisary evil. But i would much rather text a person than speak with them on the phone for five minutes. Its a lil wierd i know but i guess i just prefer a face to face convo or texting.

14 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This is me to a tee. My own mom texts me first to ask if it's ok to call, LoL

And in answer to the OP, check a website. :D

Visit a website.

Preach, sister Apple! This is the easiest and quickest way from point A to point B.

7 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

To me, it's also easer to have a first contact by email, PM or text.

Just a suggestion, but I don't think I wold have a handle that includes the word "fart" in it.

2 hours ago, Cecilia said:

This is me to a tee. My own mom texts me first to ask if it's ok to call, LoL

And in answer to the OP, check my website. :D

Ha! Mom is definitely the only one getting phone privileges 😅

Visit a website.

With the current restrictions in place I would think that most providers would opt for a private web site. I know the extra expense isn't that expensive. I always look to see basic services (Urban Dictionary abbvs.) and donations. Without some indication f donation requirements a visit may be embarrassing.  I'd hate to show up with three bills and find out it was four. Additional pictures, indications of location, and perhaps some info on just whom you cater to =- newbies, mature gents, etc are also great info.

5 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Preach, sister Apple! This is the easiest and quickest way from point A to point B.

Sometimes that works but not always.  I reached out to a lady recently who asked that first contact be made throught the form on her site.  I filled out and submitted the form. I got an auto reply from the site with some questions, but the email the questions came in was from was a no-reply email.  I send her a message telling her of the issue, and her reply was "what number did you text me from." :( I almost replied that "I didn't text you, I followed your instructions and contacted you through the form on your site", but decided it make more sense to just move on. 

Visit a website.

KEEP IT SIMPLE baby! This is why I love this lady! 

4 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Ha! Mom is definitely the only one getting phone privileges 😅

And your kids...and your homegirls of course 💙💙💙

3 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

With the current restrictions in place I would think that most providers would opt for a private web site. I know the extra expense isn't that expensive. I always look to see basic services (Urban Dictionary abbvs.) and donations. Without some indication f donation requirements a visit may be embarrassing.  I'd hate to show up with three bills and find out it was four. Additional pictures, indications of location, and perhaps some info on just whom you cater to =- newbies, mature gents, etc are also great info.

There are free websites out there too girls, and you can ad the link to your signature line as well. List your rates, give a little bio, etc. I upgraded to the premium for 35, so I could get rid of sponsored ads. You really don't have to pay a cent though for your own site. 😊

18 hours ago, FartBoxHero said:

Hello every body being fairly new to the hobby and more or less this sight. What in everyones oppinon is the Best way to contact a provider? Email, phone, pm through site.

There is no set way. Check website and follow provider instructions. Most providers are 'independent' meaning they do things their way. 

6 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

I have to agree with this completely.  For myself my opportunities are limited by my schedule. So I really want to invest my time and $$$ with a YL that is on the same page activity wise.  With the loss of the full reviews we lost a huge resource.  I got here days before the review verbiage went away.  There are so many website links in the profiles that go nowhere or to P411.  P411 as I understand it is still a great resource but not for those that didn't get in in time.  I get that the ladies dont/can't talk details but it sure is leaving things in the dark to start with. I am going to try to use HappyCampers approach but also ladies please get some basic info on a 3rd party website. I don't want to take up your time if I am reading more into an ad than what you are willing to provide.  I think this would smooth out communications greatly.

2 hours ago, Nina Rox said:

There is no set way. Check website and follow provider instructions. Most providers are 'independent' meaning they do things their way. 

Absolutely  correct but in the absence of a web site.........   We are still fumbling some.

56 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I have to agree with this completely.  For myself my opportunities are limited by my schedule. So I really want to invest my time and $$$ with a YL that is on the same page activity wise.  With the loss of the full reviews we lost a huge resource.  I got here days before the review verbiage went away.  There are so many website links in the profiles that go nowhere or to P411.  P411 as I understand it is still a great resource but not for those that didn't get in in time.  I get that the ladies dont/can't talk details but it sure is leaving things in the dark to start with. I am going to try to use HappyCampers approach but also ladies please get some basic info on a 3rd party website. I don't want to take up your time if I am reading more into an ad than what you are willing to provide.  I think this would smooth out communications greatly.

If you are established and have some reviews posted, you could probably contact some of the gentlemen that have reviewed the lady that you are interested in visiting to get an idea of what to expect.

i myself do not have an activities list on my website, and probably never will. I would prefer someone come to me because they want to visit ME as opposed to have a checklist that they are trying to complete. I am only speaking for me though. 

6 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

If you are established and have some reviews posted, you could probably contact some of the gentlemen that have reviewed the lady that you are interested in visiting to get an idea of what to expect.

i myself do not have an activities list on my website, and probably never will. I would prefer someone come to me because they want to visit ME as opposed to have a checklist that they are trying to complete. I am only speaking for me though. 

My apologies, I didn't phrase that very well.  Believe me that I understand that we are not talking about a list of options on a car but about the intimate interactions between two human beings.  I am not looking so much for a checklist but that the two of us are anticipating a similar date.  An example, a listing has " FBSM + ".  What does that mean. I am not looking for massage and a handy.  Now a massage followed by mutual activities does interest me. So what do I read that ad to mean?  I think a website can be created that conveys the information without crossing the line into blatantly listing a menu.  Maybe a "Fantasy Narrative" of a satisfying date?  Does that make any more sense?

18 hours ago, FartBoxHero said:

Expect a variety of answers.  What you are asking is hard to put into an answer.  Kinda like asking if most of the ladies like steak, lobster, BBQ or maybe choclate chip pancakes.  You are to be respected for asking the question, but it is hard to speak for all ladies.

I love all of the above. Right before we meet tho I do enjoy a phone call! It really makes me relax if I hear your voice. I guess, I have a romantic edge with listening to the human voice? Lol😘

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Welcome in!

sorry damn butter fingers with electronics

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My apologies, I didn't phrase that very well.  Believe me that I understand that we are not talking about a list of options on a car but about the intimate interactions between two human beings.  I am not looking so much for a checklist but that the two of us are anticipating a similar date.  An example, a listing has " FBSM + ".  What does that mean. I am not looking for massage and a handy.  Now a massage followed by mutual activities does interest me. So what do I read that ad to mean?  I think a website can be created that conveys the information without crossing the line into blatantly listing a menu.  Maybe a "Fantasy Narrative" of a satisfying date?  Does that make any more sense?

Yes, that’s true, makes sense and I see your point. :-)  If you find that kind of service, let me know. I think I’d like that too.