411 eyepretty733 (Ashley)

30 posts in this topic

Very interested as well.  Sent her an e-mail yesterday but no replies yet

On 5/2/2018 at 11:13 PM, Poodle_Doodle said:

Very interested as well.  Sent her an e-mail yesterday but no replies yet

You ever hear back?

10 hours ago, mountainman said:

You ever hear back?

Not yet.  If/when I reactivate the hobby phone I'm planning to reach out to her again through that and see if it's better than email.

Reached out via email and text last week. No reply. If anyone else hears something, share of possible. 

Good to see review, does it make difference if member joined in the last month who left review?

19 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

She now has a review.

Looks like it was likely a no-show.

Still no word back from the e-mail.  Messaged the reviewer yesterday to ask if they minded sharing what made it a "No".  Last I checked they still hadn't read my message.

Cute little emo spinner is what I've been ISO so I'd love her to be real and an awesome provider but right now it's two red flags.  Sad day.

So I haven't ever heard back from the ashleysexton e-mail she originally posted with, but last night did get a reply off the new ravenrain one.  She got back to me about 1.5 hours after I shot it to her, and basically just didn't give enough time for me to get ready, get the donation, and have a fun session (I like 1.5 to 2 hours).  Plus on Fridays the flatmate is home so it becomes a no hobby night when it's too late.

Anywho, I had mentioned her posting up in FoCo and a desire to meet, she asked if I was looking for an outcall that night.  I told her I couldn't at that point, asked when she would next be up here; she just replied saying "Just shoot me a message and I'll let you know".  This morning I replied asking if she will schedule it at all; I hate doing the last minute thing as the drive can make it just not feasible time-wise.  Plus I'd like to know what the travel fee is so I account to have extra to that as well.

Heard back from the reviewer on the no and it sounds like she might be a bit flaky.  I'm always a little leery of the LEO side; I still don't know how to feel about that with her.  But her website does have some very revealing pictures on the website and I keep deciding "fuck it, let's take the chance".  Honestly, if the flatmate is down to Denver this weekend like he was last I will try to TOFTT on this one.  Probably meet her for drinks so we can feel each other out and then move to my place for BCD activities.

One thing that worries/throws me off is that her website list her as having a "voluptuous" bust.  While I love what she shows, I generally put that word with women who are much larger (and in fact, now what I generally prefer!).  I hope it's just a vernacular difference and not something more.  Or maybe it's just a form website.

Edited by Mandrewthe4th
Forgot Last Paragraph

11 hours ago, lakerboy24 said:

If she's actually real, she's so fine 😍 

The ONLY reason why the little head keeps prevailing.  No replies some communications (and the changing numbers and e-mail) is red flags...but cute little boobies take the blood away from the smart places.

No reply to the followup email.   I'm not thinking I'm going to have too much luck trying to TOFTT.  But I'm still hoping!  Maybe I'll buy a lotto ticket that day.

Well her first and only review so far is a no. Probably a ncns, but still not a good way to start. Just saying. 

Update:  I've got a date scheduled with her tomorrow evening.  Everyone cross your fingers and toes that tomorrow night I can give a glowing recommendation on this YL!

7 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Update:  I've got a date scheduled with her tomorrow evening.  Everyone cross your fingers and toes that tomorrow night I can give a glowing recommendation on this YL!

Via con Dios.

Update time!  I have just concluded a meeting with this YL and she is 100% real!  Pics are up to date and she was a blast to spend time with.  Two big ol' thumbs up.

While previous communications (pre-Monday) kinda sucked, once we started talking this time around she was quick to reply and very forthcoming.  I don't want to get out my Jump to Conclusions Mat but it sounds like part of the communication issues we've talked about in this thread may have been due to her re-branding and getting new contact info so should be allayed now.  

As always, feel free to message me with any questions and review is about to be submitted.

On 5/12/2018 at 1:35 PM, lakerboy24 said:

If she's actually real, she's so fine 😍 

Thank Jebus the little head prevailed.  

She used to be Anastasia Monroe and I would strongly discourage booking with her. 

19 hours ago, manguy4 said:

She used to be Anastasia Monroe and I would strongly discourage booking with her. 

Anastasia's profile is listed as fake, so we have to take the information there with a grain of salt.

That being said, the only thing these 2 ladies have in common is that Raven's screen name is Eyepretty and part of Anastasia's email has that same string.  However I never saw Raven post with that email, nor the phone number.  Age is minorly different, body dimensions are different and Anastasia is far more tan than Raven.  

https://theotherboard.com/users/90843

What did you find that linked the two together?

Edited by Mandrewthe4th
Profile Link

2 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Anastasia's profile is listed as fake, so we have to take the information there with a grain of salt.

That being said, the only thing these 2 ladies have in common is that Raven's screen name is Eyepretty and part of Anastasia's email has that same string.  However I never saw Raven post with that email, nor the phone number.  Age is minorly different, body dimensions are different and Anastasia is far more tan than Raven.  

https://theotherboard.com/users/90843

What did you find that linked the two together?

I saw "eyepretty" on p411 using the photos she is currently using and I sent her a message. Now, "RavenRain" was her name when I came across her account but, interestingly, when she replied, the "From" name was AnastasiaMonroeXo. I asked her about it and she said that was her name when she was a blonde. The problem is that I've seen Anastasia and this is not the same girl. To corroborate this, I looked through all of my old messages in p411 and found an old conversation with her. Her name had been changed to RavenRain in those messages so I know she is using the same account as the former Anastasia. I suppose it's possible someone else is using Anastasia's account but it's more likely that she's just using fake pics imo. Additionally, I reported her use of fake pics and her account is now inactive. 

Interesting.  I can't speak to p411 as I've never done the membership there and didn't have much luck with the UI in the 6 months I was back into hobbying before the FOSTA fun.  

I can only speak to the current Eyepretty pics and confirm the lady in those pics was there when I opened the door.  I had a fun time both casual bullshitting and BCD, but as always it's a YMMV.

Re: Anastasia Monroe: don't get too deep trying to figure this out.

First, there have been a ton of ladies over the years that have used that name. If you Google it, will turn up a blonde with a CO number with same name. There is a thread from 2012 with same name and Vegas number.

The fake profile on TOB has reviews going back to 2013. The profile (aka discussion board profile) says blonde, yet using pictures that are brunette. Link on the listing section to personal website links to a Vanessa with a different number but same stolen pics. The Vanessa profile eventually leads to what appears to be an Asian or Hawaiian woman (different pics than stolen) from 2017 and yet a different number.

Guess: all them have the same "manager" that's juggling profiles, numbers, and emails. When business dries up for a given profile/number, reinvent a whole new lady, number, email.

ADD: and Raven also has an email address for an ashleysexton300@gmail.com as well. Again, points to "manager" juggling a stable.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

TOFTT, and Raven is legit. She seems new and independent, for what it's worth.

Holy cow so she's actually legit the girl from the photos? I'm dumbfounded 😍 

13 minutes ago, BBT-8367 said:

I have met her.  I would give her a thumbs up.

Write a review then.