Naughty Mike

Suggestions Please

27 posts in this topic

Ladies and Gents, 

I need a little advise on how to discuss Menu items. 

The reason I have posted this post asking for advise. 

New listing with zero reviews and she is very cute. 

This was my text  - Hi my name is . . .   I came across you profile on TOB - are you comfortable chatting over text or through the messaging on TOB? Have a great day 

I received a reply "I do not discuss services no matter what" 

I was VERY disappointed and thus I moved on.  Any suggestions would be helpful. 

I think my only suggestion would be to choose a provider that has a bit more a presence. A providers with a few reviews under her belt or references on her page might be more open to discussing certain things, granted you don't mind going through screening before hand. However, I only speak for myself and not any of the other lovely ladies on this board. :) 

If that's how she replied to you. And, that was your exact text. I would just move on, and quickly. 

You didn't even go there yet, or anywhere really, and she's already being negative.

47 minutes ago, Naughty Mike said:

Ladies and Gents, 

This was my text  - Hi my name is . . .   I came across you profile on TOB - are you comfortable chatting over text or through the messaging on TOB? Have a great day 

Are either of you on p411?  

Without reviews it makes it difficult because you cannot pm reviewers.  

New world out there and you either need to toftt or move forward to someone that has more of a presence.  

Best of luck!

On 5/2/2018 at 11:51 AM, Naughty Mike said:

Ladies and Gents, 

This was my text  - Hi my name is . . .   I came across you profile on TOB - are you comfortable chatting over text or through the messaging on TOB? Have a great  day 

At first glance,  

“I came across you profile on TOB - are you comfortable chatting over text or through the messaging on TOB? Have a great  day 

i would not have texted her. I would have messaged her. Plus, just because you “came across her profile “ doesn’t mean you’re not Leo.

i tend to message a lady via theotherboard messaging first. Then at least she knows I am a TOB member. Occasionally ladies don’t see their messages and/ or it goes unanswered .

In which case, I text her and say, “Hello, I am “insert names here “ and Happycamper on Theotherboard board “ I wanted to introduce myself to you “ And I mention that I messaged her on Theotherboard.

this seems to go a long way in breaking the ice. HOWEVER, I never discuss  menu items until we have developed a good dialogue and are pretty sure we both would like to meet! 

At some point i might ask if she minds me telling her what I like to doin a visit! That way I’m not asking her anything. I’m simply saying things I like to do! She can either tell me to go pack fudge, or let me know she enjoys similar menu items too! 

If she is uncomfortable with things I enjoy she’ll tell me. And I tell her that I TOTALLY respect her boundaries and wish her a pleasant day! 

If she does enjoy things I do, it’s Game on Garth!

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

New world out there and you either need to toftt or move forward to someone that has more of a presence.  

More like a new old world out there, pre-internet play-time booking. You pretty much went in blind, really hit/miss. At least today, still some information out there to at least have some rough idea.

Time for the guys to stop whining about the current environment and just do it.

41 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

At first glance,  

“I came across you profile on TOB - are you comfortable chatting over text or through the messaging on TOB? Have a great  day 

i would not have texted her. I would have messaged her. Plus, just because you “came across her profile “ doesn’t mean you’re not Leo.

i tend to message a lady via theotherboard messaging first. Then at least she knows I am a TOB member. Occasionally ladies don’t see their messages and/ or it goes unanswered .

In which case, I text her and say, “Hello, I am “insert names here “ and Happycamper on Theotherboard board “ I wanted to introduce myself to you “ And I mention that I messaged her on Theotherboard.

this seems to go a long way in breaking the ice. HOWEVER, I never discuss  menu items until we have developed a good dialogue and are pretty sure we both would like to meet! 

At some point i might ask if she minds me telling her what I like to doin a visit! That way I’m not asking her anything. I’m simply saying things I like to do! She can either tell me to go pack fudge, or let me know she enjoys similar menu items too! 

If she is uncomfortable with things I enjoy she’ll tell me. And I tell her that I TOTALLY respect her boundaries and wish her a pleasant day! 

If she does enjoy things I do, it’s Game on Garth!

Thanks for the info. Good to know as newer hobbyist.

28 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

New world out there and you either need to toftt or move forward to someone that has more of a presence.  (Credit Laci)

It’s working for me.😎I seem  to have a Rep. as the TOFTT guy.😏

not crying simply TRYING to improve and asking for suggestions 

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

More like a new old world out there, pre-internet play-time booking. You pretty much went in blind, really hit/miss. At least today, still some information out there to at least have some rough idea.

I’ve got to disagree! Some of us aren’t comfortable TOFTT. I’m not about to take a chance on wasting my hard earned hobby dollars on someone that I’m going in totally blind on. Some of us don’t have a lot of opportunities for playtime therefore we want to make sure we have the best chance to have the best time possible.

New world or not I’m not about to change my standards even if I have to work a little harder to find out more info about a provider. 

Edited by PieluvinTexan

I think happycamper has the right method and I do pretty much the same thing. If the lady still won’t talk  to you about the various options then just move on. There are so many wonderful choices out there that will check off all your boxes, don’t give up looking for them.

26 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂

I LOVE your pics Megan! XOXO

:wub:

2 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I LOVE your pics Megan! XOXO

:wub:

:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

I think happycamper has the right method and I do pretty much the same thing. If the lady still won’t talk  to you about the various options then just move on. There are so many wonderful choices out there that will check off all your boxes, don’t give up looking for them.

OR! Ask  a guy who's visited her! ARMV! (Actual Results May Vary:cool:)

You will run into this occasionally, some will discuss a few things after screening or after the first visit. It really depends on the lady.

Happy Hobbying <3

Everyone is different but if she isn't willing to engage in a conversation, move on. Cheers! 

if it isn't safe, it isn't fun!  It's always risky engaging in conversations like this via texting - I understand concerns for posting copy in texting that may mislead someone if they fell into the wrong hands.  Best to PM for these types of things if you have to.  But the best advice is above.  If you are super concerned for where you may go on your date, just see someone who you know will meet you there, and PM reputable reviewers is the best way to go.  Also, ask providers that you see regularly who they may recommend.  Or.  TOFTT and be respectful that YMMV always.

This is just my .02 but with the changes and SO many new guys. 

Its pretty much a no brainer that the OP was trying to be polite and engage in initial contact. I would have handled it like this...

I would prefer to use xxxxx to communicate. I’d love to discuss things further after you go through my screening process. 

Guy passes whatever process a lady requires (without complaining) then I think it’s safe to discuss things. 

This step and process gets easier for guys who have a good reputation, a lot of positive reviews, or a P411 account. 

I think both parties need to have manners and patience. Guys if you’re not comfortable with her screening PLEASE DO NOT become rude!!! A simple response saying, “I’m sorry, but I’m not comfortable with providing that information.” Ladies, PLEASE DO NOT become rude if a guy says this. 

Thats just my advice 

16 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

OR! Ask  a guy who's visited her! ARMV! (Actual Results May Vary:cool:)

Or ask a provider you've seen who knows her. Most of us aren't the jealous type 🙃

16 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Its pretty much a no brainer that the OP was trying to be polite and engage in initial contact. I would have handled it like this...

I would prefer to use xxxxx to communicate. I’d love to discuss things further after you go through my screening process. 

Guy passes whatever process a lady requires (without complaining) then I think it’s safe to discuss things. 

This step and process gets easier for guys who have a good reputation, a lot of positive reviews, or a P411 account. 

I think both parties need to have manners and patience. Guys if you’re not comfortable with her screening PLEASE DO NOT become rude!!! A simple response saying, “I’m sorry, but I’m not comfortable with providing that information.” Ladies, PLEASE DO NOT become rude if a guy says this. 

I agree with all of this. I recently visited a Lady who I've seen numerous times. We didn't even discuss even as I got there what was up cept personal stuff. Sure that's not a newbie move me or her, it's nice to have that rapport with some body's, post being I was a newbie at one time, I chose to follow all the rules, and it's still paying off. Respect and communication, and follow all the new rules, which really are just the old rules.  

Edited by fishndude57
Left out a word

There are still recommendations on reviews. Even if the text is gone, the 'YES' in the recommendation field over and over and over, to me, indicates happy outcomes over as many times as there are reviews. Now, you know not every one of those reviewers is the same, thus showing 'variety' of enjoyments. And as the very knowledgable Melissa said, once screening is done, then clarification can go forward, in some cases;  just remember, every provider is different ( many are 'independent' after all which means different ways of operating), so some may discuss some may not. Personally, after 17yrs, it's my opinion, that one who is willing to discuss is the one to 'move on' from. Hence, why 'Yes' recommendation over multiple reviews (over 20 imo) is an indication of menu accommodations. Key word.....nuance. 

Edited by Nina Rox
typo

3 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Hey how much are you asking for those tickets.

Thanks. Sounds  like a  good  way to phrase  a question. 

3 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Hey how much are you asking for those tickets.

I have asked "What is the hourly consulation rate?"

Maybe it's just the luck of the Welsh, but in ten years in this sport, with hundreds of dates, I have never, not in the old days, not now, not ever, asked a lady about what is on the menu.  I do my homework and find out if the photos match, sorta (which is still a permitted review question), and if she has nearly all "yes" in her reviews, and then I simply go for it without any expectations of exactly how the hour will go.  For me, it is the element of surprise that makes it all fun.  If the rate isn't advertised, I simply ask, "what is the donation for an hour of your time?" and never have had any problems.

I have never understood why it would be so important to find out if the entire alphabet soup of urban dictionary acronyms is available - if a lady has a bunch of "yes" reviews, you know you are going to have a good time, so why not loosen up and just see what happens?  Did you have to peek at your Christmas presents under the tree, or was it more fun to unwrap them and be surprised?  It's going to be a matter of chemistry anyway, no matter what she says ahead of time - I have had visits where the lady advertised "FBSM Only, Not Full Service, Don't Even Ask" and before the hour was up, the lady was riding me like a champion cowgirl.

Read the reviews, show up, be nice, be courteous, get hard quick, kiss nice, and see what your wit and charm can accomplish.  Some are better than others, but there is no such thing as busting a bad nut.  Heck, I have had CBJs that put BBBJs to shame, and so on. 

Of course, I am the guy who will go into a bar or restaurant and tell the waitress, "surprise me."

Edited by BadBoy

On 5/3/2018 at 9:34 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

This is just my .02 but with the changes and SO many new guys. 

Thats just my advice 

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, AND COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!