Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

review details

74 posts in this topic

I have read the reviews to help me decide but usually my choice is made when I get the opportunity to talk with a lady. I think that will be the biggest change. I wish all the ladies here the best luck and we men need to be a little more supportive as they go through this because it may be our desire or pleasure but remember this is their livelihood... be nice to each other and we will all get through this. I m open to answer messages and giving references for any lady I have had the pleasure of spending time with if guys want message me or if a lady want one for a website. Let’s all work together to keep this community strong 

thank you 

The Coach 

I’m kinda on both sides of reviews... they are good but I prefer what happens bcd stay between us. Saw some really explicit reviews and I wouldn’t want any gentlemen disclosing such details. Did anyone else screenshot their reviews last night?. 

Kind regards,

Sophia DeLaRue 

10 hours ago, Thecunninglinguist1 said:

Eliminating the descriptions I can no longer use this site. If you think I am going to take a chance that the provider accommodates my wants, not a chance. Pay and hope for the best? 

Bye bye.

8 hours ago, Flanker-9057 said:

I see the reviews have been changed to omit commentary and activities between consenting adults.  Why the change?  Now there really seems no reason for reviews as they are now, because there is only stats we can see in a profile or in ads.  Nothing helpful to see who we may share interests in or activities or anything helpful~

Have you been under a rock? Would you prefer what most sites did - go dark

36 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Have you been under a rock? Would you prefer what most sites did - go dark

Seems like all kinds of critters are crawling out from under rocks these days.  Damn, I wish the other sites were still up, just to keep the ruffians and refuse over there.

2 hours ago, slee402 said:

Well, just use a different site that has everything you want. Oh wait... ;)

That was funny as F , I was thinking the same thing ,,,,lol

I just want to say I’ve joined this hobby about a month ago and what a perfect time to do so. I saw the old system. Understood how it worked. And now that these new changes are here it’s interesting to see how it will evolve. Reviews were very important to me as a newbie. It helped me be more selective. I have even reached out to members to ask specific questions. So while it was nice to have I didn’t have it for too long. This new format isn’t going to deter me much. Just have to adapt I guess. 

Would you gentlemen please think to PM the Client who wrote the review and get the juicy details that way? Oh let the PM's start flying! 

29 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Would you gentlemen please think to PM the Client who wrote the review and get the juicy details that way? Oh let the PM's start flying! 

Kali, I've already gotten one request and hope the person found my PM'd response helpful.  Who knows, more of us may get to know one another better because of the change.  I've seldom used PM's in the past, but my use will probably increase.

Namaste

11 hours ago, average1 said:

Kali, I've already gotten one request and hope the person found my PM'd response helpful.  Who knows, more of us may get to know one another better because of the change.  I've seldom used PM's in the past, but my use will probably increase.

Namaste

Yep they’ll defiantly increase for you! Average 1, you write many reviews so you will see lots of PM’s in your inbox. Best Wishes as always! 

Om shanti! (Power of peace)

17 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I've gotten several PMs about 1 provider I recently reviewed who is new to the board. I don't mind sharing some vague info with someone else who contributes to the board but have a harder time doing so for the lurkers who just created accounts or the ones who haven't written any reviews.

On 4/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, briscorp1 said:

A little bummed, tho I'd imagine that the ladies (generally speaking) are a bit less disappointed than the guys. Seems to me that a few more objective-style info points could be included in the new review format toward elucidating how the experience went, in lieu of the salacious narrative portion of the program which, though fun to read, often shed more heat than light. :) ...

From a legal standpoint, I'm glad my reviews are gone cause Daaamn! :o

From a playful perspective, I'm sad my reviews are gone for the same reason... Daaamn! :D

Someone else mentioned that the reviews were beginning to be too vague to use any ways. "Won't go into detail, but will see again" is essentially the same thing as a yes/no system.

I have screenshots of my reviews and will be posting them on my page. I will also share them with screened/verified folks.

For me personally reviews = not a cop and that's most important to me. If they are an established hobbyer then I just know we'll have fun. We may not click or may not see each other again but it was still a beneficial interaction. I do think a yes/no from us would even the playing field but I'll still play the game.

On 4/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

IMO, not a big deal with the new review format.

To me, the reviews have been trending toward having less and less useable info. Many reviews along the lines of "I won't go into details, but will say I had a great time". And guys that are blind and cannot tell that pictures are stolen, the lady has tattoos, etc., the quality of the information provided in the reviews has become somewhat irrelevant.

Yes. This is what I was talking about. Essentially the same as a yes/no system. "I won't go into detail but had a terrible time." <--- that's the no version, by the way.

On 4/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, slee402 said:

Well, just use a different site that has everything you want. Oh wait... ;)

LMFAO! My sentiments exactly. 😄

On 4/12/2018 at 6:11 PM, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I’m kinda on both sides of reviews... they are good but I prefer what happens bcd stay between us. Saw some really explicit reviews and I wouldn’t want any gentlemen disclosing such details. Did anyone else screenshot their reviews last night?. 

Kind regards,

Sophia DeLaRue 

Me too! Don't get me wrong, I am proud of every acronym I've earned but I don't want Johnny Cop to get a rise out of 'em.

I'm still amazed at all the ladies posting expilicit shut on Tw-tter too. WTF, why keep giving them a reason to go after our lifestyle?! Save it for Sw-tter. Hehe

On 4/12/2018 at 7:49 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This right here is my thinking too. My ego is alive with the thoughts of all the naughty stuff that's being PM'd about us. 😘

23 hours ago, slee402 said:

I've gotten several PMs about 1 provider I recently reviewed who is new to the board. I don't mind sharing some vague info with someone else who contributes to the board but have a harder time doing so for the lurkers who just created accounts or the ones who haven't written any reviews.

If anyone asks about me would you please confirm that they are a hobbyist before spilling the deets? If you are unsure then by all means clue me in and I'll give you the thumbs up or down if they are cool. :)

I want my info shared; safely through back channels preferably.

OhEmGee! I don't think I've ever said so much without using my mouth!  :lol:

Those reviews were very helpful and a time saver? Also the consenting adults thing was good too. Anyone?

3 hours ago, Cecilia said:

From a playful perspective, I'm sad my reviews are gone for the same reason... Daaamn! :D

Someone else mentioned that the reviews were beginning to be too vague to use any ways. "Won't go into detail, but will see again" is essentially the same thing as a yes/no system.

I have screenshots of my reviews and will be posting them on my page. I will also share them with screened/verified folks.

For me personally reviews = not a cop and that's most important to me. If they are an established hobbyer then I just know we'll have fun. We may not click or may not see each other again but it was still a beneficial interaction. I do think a yes/no from us would even the playing field but I'll still play the game.

Yes. This is what I was talking about. Essentially the same as a yes/no system. "I won't go into detail but had a terrible time." <--- that's the no version, by the way.

Me too! Don't get me wrong, I am proud of every acronym I've earned but I don't want Johnny Cop to get a rise out of 'em.

I'm still amazed at all the ladies posting expilicit shut on Tw-tter too. WTF, why keep giving them a reason to go after our lifestyle?! Save it for Sw-tter. Hehe

This right here is my thinking too. My ego is alive with the thoughts of all the naughty stuff that's being PM'd about us. 😘

If anyone asks about me would you please confirm that they are a hobbyist before spilling the deets? If you are unsure then by all means clue me in and I'll give you the thumbs up or down if they are cool. :)

Oh Cecilia! Only the Good Stuff with those so worthy! Yes you know, the stuff that only Ledgens  are made of! That be us Ladies!😚😘

I think it is like anything else, we will survive and get around it....It is nothing like craigslist  or bp, even now so lets not make into something that it is not and never will be....We have a wonderful community here of very helpful people and we are willing to help each other as we always have, if you are serious about finding out then ask, if not then you werent that serious to begin with so dont complain about it when its easy enough to find out....There will still be some who try to get away with the same ridiculous things they always have and thats on both side and like before they will be exposed quickly because of this forum we are blessed to be apart of....Personally I am really glad that we still have this community and as long as we all understand that what has happened for a reason that is beyond their control then we will be fine and for those who really have a problem with it, all I can really tell you is sorry about your luck but it is not likely you will find it any better anywhere else and if you do then thats great for you and maybe that is where you should be then, but that is something you need to decide for yourself but it is certain that you wont find a better and more helpful community any where....

I am glad for all the wonderful people I have met here and look forward to having a great time with others in the future, as is the case with most who are here on both sides of the equation, the ladies and the gentleman alike.....If you have questions ask, that is how it has always been and if you dont ask then dont be upset by your results, that is pretty much just a fact of life it does seem because not everyone exactly the same way as you or likes the same things that you like so there is a little chance that you might not like this or that but all in all, it really is not that much different, so dont be too afraid or embarrassed to ask as you will find most everyone here is very helpful...So just as before we are all trying to just get along the best we can both here and in real life....So smile and know it could certainly be much much worse then it is now and that will make it easier for you, I am sure....Everyone have a fantastic weekend and it is always a pleasure seeing you all here and I do sincerely mean that....

Edited by Barbi
typo

18 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Perfectly written!  

Reviews by established gents right now carry so much weight. Check, double check and triple check because this is LE wet dream...

Reviews are still a very positive way 2 make connections they provide necessary information to make contacts. After that is up to the individual to make the relationship work to the satisfaction of both parties.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:49 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I agree with that being a solution,  but do we know if it is OK to put the juicy details in a PM through this site? 

Just now, Mustang87 said:

I agree with that being a solution,  but do we know if it is OK to put the juicy details in a PM through this site? 

Why would you want to? Every meeting is different. You might say " It was like being with my girlfriend!" or "She seemed distracted, distant, and wanted me gone ASAP".

For me, those are pretty informative! :)

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Why would you want to? Every meeting is different. You might say " It was like being with my girlfriend!" or "She seemed distracted, distant, and wanted me gone ASAP".

For me, those are pretty informative! :)

I think services offered and rates, because that is so hard to find now for ladies without a web site, would be the reason to PM. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, snor1 said:

Will it all work itself out in a few months,  probably,  but the lost income for the really great solid providers that have been here....paid their dues...and earned their reputations, will be unrecoverable. I suspect we'll loose a few that just say....fuck it...ain't worth the effort.

Oh well life goes on.

I always find it interesting when guys make assumptions about the ladies businesses, how they're running their business, their income, because you guys honestly have no idea. My business is better than ever. As long as the girl provides good service and can change and adapt, her reputation will hold up. I dont know where you get this unrecoverable nonsense.

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I always find it interesting when guys make assumptions about the ladies businesses, how they're running their business, their income, because you guys honestly have no idea. My business is better than ever. As long as the girl provides good service and can change and adapt, her reputation will hold up. I dont know where you get this unrecoverable nonsense.

Amen, sister!

44 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This.... 💟💟💟 #betterthanEVER

On 4/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, snor1 said:

To be a real jerk about all this. The loss of review details really suck.   I understand this is necessary  for the site to stay alive, but it's still bad.  Think of where Ebay and Amazon would be today without the review system that allowed them to succeed and progress.  Without it they'd be toast.

We can spin this all ways possible to put a good face on it...but...you get it. The real quality providers that have been here forever and would state "check out  my positive reviews" are going to see real soon this site will be  nothing more than Craiglslist / backpage.

As an aside,  the BP’rs that are migrating over here now...are nothing more than they were before...BP ladies We have no idea what we're getting into.

Again to be blunt and politically incorrect the barrage of unknown in and out  fly-by-night scamming  BP’rs are gonna kill the whole thing.

I'm sure some of the BP providers will take offense, and I'm sorry... but ..there is a reason we had BP...and had TOB.

Will it all work itself out in a few months,  probably,  but the lost income for the really great solid providers that have been here....paid their dues...and earned their reputations, will be unrecoverable. I suspect we'll loose a few that just say....fuck it...ain't worth the effort.

Oh well life goes on.

I think if anything, the ladies that have been around a while and built solid reputations may see an increase in there business. I think with the change in reviews that a lot of guys including myself will be more inclined to book with the known as opposed to the unknown.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, Cecilia said:

Sums it up perfectly! 

My only question would be about the screen shotted reviews. I also managed to screen shot every single one of the reviews I have before the descriptions were taken down. I'm wondering, in this current climate, if we are safe to post those reviews on our own sites? I have no problem sending them to people who I have screened, I'm just a bit more wary about posting them for the public to see. 

Writing reviews will bring the hammer of the law down on us.  Let it go; it's over with.  Business has been around way before the review system.  Stick with relying on references.  The lame ass service girls will hit the streets or go to the strip club circuits.  

Edited by HoustonHobbyMan

On 4/12/2018 at 9:57 AM, Admiral C said:

I think you are right about the messaging, except I think more of it will be between guys rather than Client to Provider. Messaging a lady and asking..."Hey there! I was thinking of booking but do you offer X...Y...or Z...and how much?" ...that's probably going to be as epic fail as always. BUT...guys will be asking those questions of other reviewers I would think.

Messaging other guys to seek info has been a little more challenging than I thought it might be so far. I’m having some difficulty getting some to respond. Come on guys , we have to help each other out if we are going to enjoy this hobby to the fullest😁

27 minutes ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Messaging other guys to seek info has been a little more challenging than I thought it might be so far. I’m having some difficulty getting some to respond. Come on guys , we have to help each other out if we are going to enjoy this hobby to the fullest😁

This brings up a good point.  I've been reluctant to share more than a yes or no for providers, especially when you get newbies or people that just joined the forum.  This would be a good point for the providers to chime in since PM's between clients will be a substitute for reviews.  Perhaps in the session the ladies would share what they would like us to share if contacted, or they can get our permission to refer other clients to us so it's not such an unknown.

48 minutes ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Plus there are lots of gentlemen who don't log in often so your message will just sit there unanswered.

2 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Plus there are lots of gentlemen who don't log in often so your message will just sit there unanswered.

For the longest time, I wasn't getting anything in my email when there was activity on TOB. When I switched over to ProtonMail, I had a clean slate and was able to start seeing status changes and PMs come in so I knew it was time to log in.

Guys who care about helping the community should see to their settings to make sure they are up to speed on activity they can help with.