Kae Marie

Where Will You Discover Us?

41 posts in this topic

Hi all!

It’s a new month and a new way of life these last several weeks. Out of curiousity, now that the inter web isn’t flourishing as it once was...CLIENTS...which sites are you actively searching and booking Providers on? What made you pick that particular site(s)? So many hotspots are gone so I want to hear from everyone. All the states if possible. Again, sites that you are now actively using and booking on, not just hanging around. 

Thanks!

XxKae Marie 

54 minutes ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Hi all!

It’s a new month and a new way of life these last several weeks. Out of curiousity, now that the inter web isn’t flourishing as it once was...CLIENTS...which sites are you actively searching and booking Providers on? What made you pick that particular site(s)? So many hotspots are gone so I want to hear from everyone. All the states if possible. Again, sites that you are now actively using and booking on, not just hanging around. 

Thanks!

XxKae Marie 

Hello Miss Kae 

I’m sticking to TOB and P411. Both are tried and true.

Sure the reviews and listings are “ truncated “ .

But it simply requires a little more diligence!

😎

smithb2189@yahoo.com

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

45 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hello Miss Kae 

I’m sticking to TOB and P411. Both are tried and true.

Sure the reviews and listings are “ truncated “ .

But it simply requires a little more diligence!

😎

smithb2189@yahoo.com

That’s exactly how I feel about it lol. But I was just curious if I’m missing out on the new things out there or not. 

I did not get on p411 in time so I strictly roll with ToB. However I went through pre screening when this all started going down with ladies I would like to meet. Other than that I am going to stick with who I have seen for the most part. Had great times so no issue for me.

1 minute ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

That’s exactly how I feel about it lol. But I was just curious if I’m missing out on the new things out there or not. 

Well, I suspect that there is probably a lot more messaging and texting between clients/ clients, and clients/ providers. So it’s a bit more personal and possibly more challenging than it used to be 😟. But I seem to be adjusting to the situation just fine. Change is inevitable and how one adapts to change is the key.🌹

Oh, I also meant to say possibly more message between provider/provider too

So Guys, be on good behavior 😎

Being rather new to the hobby, I like tob. Just feels right. Screening so far has been easy. I think I am prescreened with several favorites. My time and resources are limited, but I am trying. Had fun so far. 

22 minutes ago, Wingman69 said:

Being rather new to the hobby, I like tob. Just feels right. Screening so far has been easy. I think I am prescreened with several favorites. My time and resources are limited, but I am trying. Had fun so far. 

I’m so glad to be hearing more positive than negative experiences about this for both veterans and newbies! Keeps me optimistic. 

Here and 411. Never used bp again after i found this place years ago.

I'm not based in Co, so I have to use other sites. I stay with the bigger ones that are left: P411, Eros, Slixa. I keep looking at the smaller sites that are left, but I don't trust the ads so I will probably not actually use them.

3 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Hi all!

Thanks!

XxKae Marie 

I only use TOB as I was unable to get on P411 before they closed the door.  But I would only book with a lady here if I've seen her before or I can get information from an individual web site with information on rates and services and if I can communicate with another member who has seen her. 

#TOB #P411 #Twitter #switter.at #ourhome2.net and was told about a few more, but these are the sites I like best.

This site has been pretty much it for a while even before the other sites went down. So this is definitely the site I'll be using exclusively going foward.

Since I have always booked off of TOB, and used P411 to verify, screen and initiate appointments, I haven't noticed a bit of change - sorry to all the whiners, but it seems like pretty much the same great old, same great old. Life is still good, couldn't get any better actually. B)

5 hours ago, Big unit said:

Here and 411. Never used bp again after i found this place years ago.

It truly is quite the hub here in the northern Rockies. 

4 hours ago, daaacz said:

I'm not based in Co, so I have to use other sites. I stay with the bigger ones that are left: P411, Eros, Slixa. I keep looking at the smaller sites that are left, but I don't trust the ads so I will probably not actually use them.

Do you mind telling what area you are in? I travel so other than P411, I don’t know many local spots left anywhere really. 

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I only use TOB as I was unable to get on P411 before they closed the door.  But I would only book with a lady here if I've seen her before or I can get information from an individual web site with information on rates and services and if I can communicate with another member who has seen her. 

Due diligence. Good for you Mustang! 

2 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

#TOB #P411 #Twitter #switter.at #ourhome2.net and was told about a few more, but these are the sites I like best.

I haven’t seen ourhome2 yet. I’ll have to scope it out. 

Never did sign up at 411, which leaves TOB.  Everything I want right now is here.  I've never been that active as a member etc., but do find it to be about the most reliable.  The other sites seem to be a little less inviting.  Hard to trust many these days....

There is a thread that funtimes50 put up with a list of some of the still breathing/new sites. Might give them a look.

Guessing it will take a few months to see how things shake out re: who is still up and running and which sites get the most traction re: clients and providers.

Me, pretty much hanging low, for now. Saved some numbers for providers I've had an eye on for a while now. Will tip-toe back in in the coming weeks. Going to let the drama on both sides of the equation to die down a bit.

Checked out bedpage this morning. If there is a single legit ad on the site, I can't find it.

Well being new new and watching the hobby for a while it looks to me that this is best. Its a little unfortunate that thungs are a lil topsie turby righr now but what is life with out adventure. Tob has my vote for best that i can find. 

I started a few months ago and was going mainly with BP and as a result had mediocre encounters (at best).

It was not until I found TOB that I truly started to enjoy the hobby. I know many things have changed recently but I’ve learned to change and adapt appropriately and to trust the people behind all this. TOB hands down

Not sure how I found tob a few months ago but I’m glad I did. I use it the most. p411 is more for facts and screening. Tob is more for community. I tried switter but it’s meh. Too hard to find exactly what I’m looking for. All the ads are from everywhere. Tob I can search ads just in Colorado. 

Not the original ECCIE.  From my understanding what they are placing out on Twitter is this is a completely different site and no link to the original. 

Wow thank you for your post..#TOB And #p411 are my favorites.. yes things have changed.. A New Learning  Experience,  Good Luck To All of Us..Hobbiests and Providers... XO 

With a file extension of .ch, I’m thinking this is a Chinese site that is trying to get you to join.

I get work emails all the time from Chinese web site registration companies telling me that my company domain name has been applied for by a Chinese company and I have 10 days to register my company name with them or they will let the Chinese company have it and the file extension always ends with .ch.

I agree this can’t be the original ECCIE.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

With a file extension of .ch, I’m thinking this is a Chinese site that is trying to get you to join.

I get work emails all the time from Chinese web site registration companies telling me that my company domain name has been applied for by a Chinese company and I have 10 days to register my company name with them or they will let the Chinese company have it and the file extension always ends with .ch.

I agree this can’t be the original ECCIE.

.ch is Switzerland, .cn is China.

It's not the original ECCIE though, they even admit to just using the name for publicity...

Your right. .cn is China 

Edited by ilovewomen