Kae Marie

Where Will You Discover Us?

41 posts in this topic

My sign spinner is hard at work:D

For me that's a tough answer. Things that determine if I even see anybody new:

1. Age

2. Forum or review presence. 

3. Are you already in my data base and have we chatted before. 

4. I need references on you too. Ladies on a regular basis ask me about peers, and if I know the potential client as well. 

5. Don't contact me...I'll attempt to contact you. 

6. Age. 

Obviously "If your phone don't ring you know it's me. "

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

.ch is Switzerland, .cn is China.

It's not the original ECCIE though, they even admit to just using the name for publicity...

Screenshot from original ECCIE URL:

eccie.jpeg

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

My sign spinner is hard at work:D

Replace the sign spinner with you spinning tassles in opposite directions: business will go through the roof. :P

29 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Replace the sign spinner with you spinning tassles in opposite directions: business will go through the roof. :P

😂😂😂 just the thought of that is hilariously hot!

14 hours ago, StanTheMan said:

Screenshot from original ECCIE URL:

Yup...

There are 2 ECCIEs now.  The original eccie.net, and a copycat that started up after the original first went down, eccie.ch.  Besides the name and the intent, there is no connection between the two.

I use mostly P411.  I have been on TOB, with a year break, since about 2010 and I have a hard time connecting with new providers on TOB.  P411 is all set up for me, and I have friends there.  But, since I rarely post reviews anymore (I used to in past years) a couple ladies questioned my trustworthiness noting no recent reviews.  So, it is frustrating to me to meet new providers here on TOB, so I find myself staying in P411 mostly, since I am approved and verified there and it is up to date with me.

TOB and 411 for sure, if we get more ladies to switch their ter accounts to a Toronto location we'll have reviews back and all will be as it was.  The ladies need exposure to clients and the gentlemen need reviews to weed out trouble.

On 5/12/2018 at 0:14 PM, Laci French said:

Not the original ECCIE.  From my understanding what they are placing out on Twitter is this is a completely different site and no link to the original. 

Good, from what I heard, Eccie was just a big trash talking site. Reviews could say anything and they totally bashed Providers.  Then I heard Providers go back and forth on there too.  I wouldn't join while it was up.  I like how nice and professional TOB is.  Keep our personal lives personal and professional lives professional.  

On 5/12/2018 at 5:16 PM, Clairepeach said:

Anyone have luck on Eros 

Yes