Turtle138

How to treat a client

58 posts in this topic

😳that’s one heck of a secret handshake 😂😂

5 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Well... the ladies here are good professionals so for the money you pay you'll get a great time and a good service, for sure (if you are clean, etc). But that's not the same as chemistry, at least in my limited experience and opinion. A good example of this is the orgasm: an orgasm is always good and feels awesome, but once in a while you get one of those rare orgasms that are extra-super-hyper good!! So, a good service is always good, great time, nothing to complain about it, you got what you paid for. But a good service in addition to service is extra-super-hyper! LOL :lol:

So now you are splitting hairs and deviating from you original statement. As I said, money the largest factor when i comes to the hobby and if you think otherwise, you are fooling yourself. And that money SHOULD be the chemistry and incentive enough for a provider to show you a great time. The chemistry you are referring to that makes you have those rare orgasms just shows she is one of the best for you that you are paying her to be. And, with that, comes more visits from you in the future with her. If for her donation, she does little more than just allowing you to get a nut, if that much, then surely you are not stupid enough to see her again.

Not a newbie friendly

That makes sense......You can trust her to wrap her teeth around your johnson, but certainly not with your name.....

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I suggest that upon first meeting, the lady be wearing a dress with no panties and the guy immediately drop to his knees (without being told) and start licking and sucking the kitty.

I'm on board with that. Except it doesn't allow for any teasing or to build up any suspense.  Maybe on her second round then . . .

It really depends on the lady. With new people I've never seen active on the board or are new new I request a little more information or that they should see me after they have posted a few reviews and have established themselves. However if its someone I know has done quite a few reviews, is well-ish known on the board for presence then I'll usually just take that.

To each their own. <3

3 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

So now you are splitting hairs and deviating from you original statement. As I said, money the largest factor when i comes to the hobby and if you think otherwise, you are fooling yourself. And that money SHOULD be the chemistry and incentive enough for a provider to show you a great time. The chemistry you are referring to that makes you have those rare orgasms just shows she is one of the best for you that you are paying her to be. And, with that, comes more visits from you in the future with her. If for her donation, she does little more than just allowing you to get a nut, if that much, then surely you are not stupid enough to see her again.

FB_IMG_1525288477405.jpg

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

As a rule treat everyone with respect and kindness. That goes a long way. 

Image result for gif clapping

7 hours ago, Cecilia said:

And that's why I'm not newbie friendly. 😘

Let me clarify, I'm not newbie friendly in the sense that I'll see any Tom, Dick, or Harry who sign up here and immediately reach out to every provider. I will however see new gentleman who go through my website and follow my strict screening methods. 😘

6 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

A secret language might be useful to go along with the secret handshake ;)

I think the perfect secret language should be her grabbing 2 handfuls of hair, for those of us who still have hair, smothering your face screaming oh God, oh God, oh God.. if she isn't getting religious on your ass, you ain't doing the secret handshake the right way...  :P

34 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

I think the perfect secret language should be her grabbing 2 handfuls of hair, for those of us who still have hair, smothering your face screaming oh God, oh God, oh God.. if she isn't getting religious on your ass, you ain't doing the secret handshake the right way...  :P

And for those of us that are folically challenged grabbing the ears will work too!

8 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I strongly disagree.  I have definitely declined a number of appointments because there was no chemistry after the first meeting.  Money isn't everything.  I enjoy what I do, and would like to keep it that way.  I would not be doing anyone any favors by " acting" my way through an hour just for the money. 

2 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

LMAO and love it

7 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

I strongly disagree.  I have definitely declined a number of appointments because there was no chemistry after the first meeting.  Money isn't everything.  I enjoy what I do, and would like to keep it that way.  I would not be doing anyone any favors by " acting" my way through an hour just for the money. 

You disagree? You say that you enjoy what you do, and that is good, I mean, if you are going to do something, it should be something you enjoy doing, right? I did not say money was everything, but since you disagree and you only see guys that you can make a connection with, and you feel there should be no "acting" involved, then shall I look for reviews of you that had great chemistry with a guy, but the donation amount is  $0? 

Although sometimes, it is fun to bring a provider to a social event or take her to dinner as doing so can be a great meet and greet, the hobby is not like going on a date, other then the fact that a guy is going to get laid on the first date, as apposed to having to seduce, wine and dine and may not even get as much as a departing kiss. Sure, you have every right to pick and choose who you are going to see for this intimate arrangement, but remember, you are getting paid for a service, and there is a reason for that. Maybe it is because he is not good at playing Romeo, he is not so good looking and the ladies probably would not give him the time of day otherwise, he does not want the drama of RL relationship or several other factors. 

Getting back to the topic of this thread, let's face it, in one degree or another, being a "mattress actress" is a role that a provider plays and in so doing, depending upon how real feeling that IOP (Illusion of Passion) is, so is her phone ringing not just for inquiries, but for appointments. It is one thing to get a new client, but it is quite another to get repeat visits from the same clientele. 

Wow!! After reading this thread I'm a little confused to say the least. We all know what we are doing and what we are looking for and it isn't a wife or girlfriend so wise up and just enjoy each other's company. I give respect to the ladies and expect the same in return. I found that when I was just in the moment and not trying to be some one that I'm not, that was well received and we both enjoyed our time together. I mean come on man!! This isn't rocket science here fellas!

24 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

You disagree? You say that you enjoy what you do, and that is good, I mean, if you are going to do something, it should be something you enjoy doing, right? I did not say money was everything, but since you disagree and you only see guys that you can make a connection with, and you feel there should be no "acting" involved, then shall I look for reviews of you that had great chemistry with a guy, but the donation amount is  $0? 

24 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Well, yes, Mr. Coyote, if you look back on my forum posts, you will find that I have stated there have been many occasions where I have spent time with a client without accepting a donation, because I enjoyed his company and vice versa.  I'm sorry that you have yet to experience that type of connection in this industry, and I hope someday you do, because it's a really nice 😊. 

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

You disagree? You say that you enjoy what you do, and that is good...

Relax... have fun... enjoy life... 

qy5eo.jpg

On 5/3/2018 at 6:55 AM, Emily Jordan said:

Well, yes, Mr. Coyote, if you look back on my forum posts, you will find that I have stated there have been many occasions where I have spent time with a client without accepting a donation, because I enjoyed his company and vice versa.  I'm sorry that you have yet to experience that type of connection in this industry, and I hope someday you do, because it's a really nice 😊. 

Well, if that doesn’t get the phone ringing off the hook, I don’t know what will! 😁

On 5/3/2018 at 6:27 AM, Wile E Coyote said:

So if we love what we do we should do it for free??? Why?

When non sex workers enjoy their careers do you expect them to do it for free? No? Why not?

16 hours ago, Cecilia said:

So if we love what we do we should do it for free??? Why?

When non sex workers enjoy their careers do you expect them to do it for free? No? Why not?

I did not say you should provide for for free. Here is an idea, read the actual post instead of trying to dissect and read something that is not there INTO the post so you can condescendingly reply to it. To expound on my post, the provider I replied to said the money was not important, the chemistry is what matters and she accepts appointments with and sees only those guys that she has sexual chemistry with. 

On topic of this thread (how to treat a client) and speaking of chemistry, given that the guy is clean and respectful, the donation that providers receives is the "chemistry" that is enough to at least show a client a good time. The hygiene and respectfulness works both ways. I understand ladies want to be as safe as  possible, but that respect encompasses not asking for persona real life info. 

On 5/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, Emily Jordan said:

Well, yes, Mr. Coyote, if you look back on my forum posts, you will find that I have stated there have been many occasions where I have spent time with a client without accepting a donation, because I enjoyed his company and vice versa. 

Many times? So if a client with whom you  have had a great experience with get's all that for FREE, then that isn't even part of this "industry" aka The Hobby. It's the shmoe who sees you right after the lucky "freebie" who you don't crave as much who must pay full-price for failing to be anything more that a schmoe to you.

1 hour ago, Diamond John said:

Many times? So if a client with whom you  have had a great experience with get's all that for FREE, then that isn't even part of this "industry" aka The Hobby. It's the shmoe who sees you right after the lucky "freebie" who you don't crave as much who must pay full-price for failing to be anything more that a schmoe to you.

Most definitely not.  Many keep it all business, and that's what they prefer.  Some dabble in between, and I will also give my time and companionship without donation, if they want to talk on the phone some nights, or hang out in my studio past the end of their time.  Some prefer leaving everything in the studio though, that's why they do this, and that definitely does not make them a " Shmoe". 

On 5/3/2018 at 6:55 AM, Emily Jordan said:

I have had a provider lower their donation amount for me. That was one of the nicest gestures I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It made me feel incredible. It boosted my confidence and ego in every aspect of my life. It changed me forever. 

40 minutes ago, Denver303 said:

I have had a provider lower their donation amount for me. That was one of the nicest gestures I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It made me feel incredible. It boosted my confidence and ego in every aspect of my life. It changed me forever. 

I bet you’re great fun and enjoyable! It’s been known to happen.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I bet you’re great fun and enjoyable! It’s been known to happen.

Aww shucks. thanks. I don't want to brag (too much) but she does have me listed as BFE in her contacts info. I love it.  :rolleyes:

On 5/1/2018 at 7:01 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Rarely have I been asked for RLI. ( Real Life Information). The most recent request, I mentioned I had a “few” reviews and would she be kind enough to check a few of those for verification! By the time she got back to me, I was on my way to work in the opposite direction and we both lost out. ( Or did I ?😎) I have provided “G” rated photo AFTER appointment is set. But by email and it’s not from a phone. 

Understandably, we all want to be safe. IMHO, if she isn’t willing to provide her RLI, why should I? I seriously doubt any ladies her use their real life name. But I do, My real life name IS Mr. Happy 😎. 

I suspect the recent influx of BP refugees is partly the reason for the uptick in this verification style. But as Turtle mentioned,  check his reviews, and his Forum Stats to see how long he’s been a member. And as Pieluvin (obviously HIS real name🙂) mentioned if she insists, on RLI, and you’re not comfortable providing that, try another. 

I agree 100%! I wouldn’t provide my real life information even if I saw her driver’s license and social security card. Most providers keep that kind of info for ever, it can fall in the wrong hands. In most cases, clients have a hell of a lot more to lose than providers!!!