Turtle138

How to treat a client

58 posts in this topic

Ladies, l know it's a tough time right now and totally understand the need for information. 

Just a little  advice check his reviews and ladies please co operate with each other.

Asking for a picture, last name, work information  or phone number kinda sends the wrong signal.

As Rodney King said can we all just get along;)

Just remember Turtle for every lady that asks you for that kind of personal info there are at least 20 who won’t. If one asks for more than you’re comfortable with giving just move on. So many choices on this board!!!

Curious to hear from lady's point of view?

There are, IMHO, two ways to look at this:

1) 

If, like me, you're not in a situation where outing matters - I don't have a "moral" job, no wife, etc. - then does it really matter whether she has your personal information? Let's say she shows up at your office, screaming at the top of her lungs that she's a hooker and you hired her. I'd look at my colleagues and say: I've never seen this crazy bitch in my life. Now, if she takes out a pictures and says, this is you! I'd shrug and say: so you found a pic of me the internet, big fucking deal. 

I can't think of any scenario under which this could hurt me. Now, the equation changes completely if you're married, a priest, or are running for office on a "family values" platform.;)

2)

As has already been mentioned, there are plenty of girls who don't require any personal information. Just pick one of those. 

6 hours ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Just remember Turtle for every lady that asks you for that kind of personal info there are at least 20 who won’t. If one asks for more than you’re comfortable with giving just move on. So many choices on this board!!!

Rarely have I been asked for RLI. ( Real Life Information). The most recent request, I mentioned I had a “few” reviews and would she be kind enough to check a few of those for verification! By the time she got back to me, I was on my way to work in the opposite direction and we both lost out. ( Or did I ?😎) I have provided “G” rated photo AFTER appointment is set. But by email and it’s not from a phone. 

Understandably, we all want to be safe. IMHO, if she isn’t willing to provide her RLI, why should I? I seriously doubt any ladies her use their real life name. But I do, My real life name IS Mr. Happy 😎. 

I suspect the recent influx of BP refugees is partly the reason for the uptick in this verification style. But as Turtle mentioned,  check his reviews, and his Forum Stats to see how long he’s been a member. And as Pieluvin (obviously HIS real name🙂) mentioned if she insists, on RLI, and you’re not comfortable providing that, try another. 

You NEVER want to give any real world info to a provider, especially your employment info or even your real name (besides, you do not know hers). If a provider asks for my picture, I send her this:

AP100421015577_100.jpg

Everyone and I repeat everyone is entitled to be safe requesting information and or providing information is up to the individual if what is requested is uncomfortable or what information is given is not within personal boundaries then smile be happy and polite and move on don't take offense life's far too short to have anger issues

Lots of ways to screen, and there's bound to be a few ways that both *reasonable* parties are okay with, but it's probably inevitable that an item or two of personal info will be asked for/given at some point in that process in order to verify--especially these days. If a client does his due diligence--and in my experience, zero problems so far--giving personal info is simply routine. Personally, I wouldn't see a lady who didn't screen rigorously. But to each their own. Luck out there!

For me personally if you've got reviews posted or references shared here in our TOB community then I'd rather not have your RLI. I just want to know that the man at my door isn't a cop.

I have screened gentlemen using RLI but it was at their request in order to schedule an appointment.

7 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

For me personally if you've got reviews posted or references shared here in our TOB community then I'd rather not have your RLI. I just want to know that the man at my door isn't a cop.

I have screened gentlemen using RLI but it was at their request in order to schedule an appointment.

Indeed, or you're not giving your address to some teenager giggling behind his computer screen in his mom's basement... My real name is on my real lease for my real studio 😂😂 just sayin...

I really do not use board handles or reviews as means of verification. As both can be made up by LE as we all know, and any other person who may want to cause an ASP harm.  I recently read a rebuttal in the reviews from an ASP  a client had put up a review and he never saw the ASP. 

Now I have made exceptions for clients that I have seen in the past or if they have been a member of the board  for a long time and are  well established. 

Edited by Nicholeofdenver

15 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

You NEVER want to give any real world info to a provider, especially your employment info or even your real name (besides, you do not know hers). If a provider asks for my picture, I send her this:

AP100421015577_100.jpg

I'm somewhere in between. I think some ladies here have an excellent reputation and I wouldn't really mind giving them RL info. But I would never give that info to unknown providers. I'd look for other means of screening.

Besides, I think that money is just one of the many different elements in a provider-client both ways relationship. The best 60 minutes meeting happens (for both of them) when there is mutual trust and chemistry, and money is the less important factor to make that happen.

7 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

I'm somewhere in between. I think some ladies here have an excellent reputation and I wouldn't really mind giving them RL info. But I would never give that info to unknown providers. I'd look for other means of screening.

Besides, I think that money is just one of the many different elements in a provider-client both ways relationship. The best 60 minutes meeting happens (for both of them) when there is mutual trust and chemistry, and money is the less important factor to make that happen.

I agree that there are some ladies that have a stellar reputation and you could probably trust them with anything, but I still would always err on the side of caution. 

The question is, why would a provider ask for a picture of a hobbyist in the first place? Providers, does it help with screening?

You are right, money is one of the elements of a provider/client relationship, but it is the most important, because let's face it, if a client does not have the donation, the provider is not going to see him for free out of the goodness of her heart. IMO, as long as the client passes the provider's screening methods, he shows up on time, has immaculate hygiene, respects her time and person, the provider accepting the donation is the chemistry that should assure that client to have a great time, after all, there is a reason he is paying cash for it.

I have so many different ways of verifying clients, I have asked for job verification,  but only if he claims to have his own business and called me from his phone.  Where I could google his business and pull up that name to match, and phone number, I have also asked for copy of license do to police will not pass that screening. .. You would be surprised how many send it. Also if you guys have no reviews, no reference,  not willing to get verified by job or license or your phone number (cause if its contract you pull up name to verify if its real) then how a I to know your not LE?  (Always willing to take advice on new screening ways) My friend diamond black in Longmont had a hard time with gents not wanting To go thru screening. To each its own . I just prefer to be safe and cum. 

My 2 cents😘

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

the provider accepting the donation is the chemistry that should assure that client to have a great time, after all, there is a reason he is paying cash for it.

Well... the ladies here are good professionals so for the money you pay you'll get a great time and a good service, for sure (if you are clean, etc). But that's not the same as chemistry, at least in my limited experience and opinion. A good example of this is the orgasm: an orgasm is always good and feels awesome, but once in a while you get one of those rare orgasms that are extra-super-hyper good!! So, a good service is always good, great time, nothing to complain about it, you got what you paid for. But a good service in addition to service is extra-super-hyper! LOL :lol:

Oops it should say "a good service in addition to chemistry"

23 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Reviews are helpful but some sort of additional detail is nice to receive to confirm they aren't LE. In this world, it's good to be smart and safe without stepping over boundaries asking for personal information.   

2 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Well... the ladies here are good professionals so for the money you pay you'll get a great time and a good service, for sure - CLIPPED

That's not necessarily true.

I've been ( for lack of a better word ) lurking on here, and participating, longer than my join date and reviews would indicate. 

I spent a good deal of time choosing who to see for my first date. She was well reviewed,  40 +, not a single maybe or no. She had a particular look that I like. And, through researching, I kept gravitating towards her. In person she was interesting and a sweetheart, but BCD I found the date to be very 3G, one sided, and unaccommodating. There's no guarantee of good service. It's still about individuals having to work together, and with each other. Sometimes individual personalities and chemistry just don't work together, even if you both, want them to . . .

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

If you want to see a particular lady, you go along with her screening methods.  If you don't want to go along with her screening methods, move along and find someone whose screening you are comfortable with.  Plain and simple.  No need to complain about a particular lady's screening method.  Every lady is different and does what she feels she needs to do to be safe.

Exactly

If I'm uncomfortable with a particular lady's screening method or questions. I apologize to her for not being comfortable with them. And, let her know ,that its not an issue with her personally. But, its with  with MY current level comfort.

4 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Reviews are helpful but some sort of additional detail is nice to receive to confirm they aren't LE. In this world, it's good to be smart and safe without stepping over boundaries asking for personal information.   

The fact that they've visited with other providers and posted reviews is a pretty darn good confirmation that they aren't cops.

And when they message me from a handle with reviews and references I'm comfortable with that validation.

Edited by Cecilia

5 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

The fact that they've visited with other providers and posted reviews is a pretty darn good confirmation that they aren't cops.

And when they message me from a handle with reviews and references I'm comfortable with that validation.

Yes agree but there are many newbies without that information. 

1 minute ago, Cecilia said:

An officer would be bad (well after the handcuffs and nightstick)😂 but a dangerous individual that wants to do physical harm is far more concerning.  

Ladies have every right to screen in whatever way makes them comfortable. A gentleman has options on what they choose as well. We just need to come up with a super secret handshake 😉

As a rule treat everyone with respect and kindness. That goes a long way. 

1 hour ago, Zelda Runner said:

Yes agree but there are many newbies without that information. 

And that's why I'm not newbie friendly. 😘

A super secret tongue lapping, would be more fun   :P   and effective.

Edited by Skylighter

22 minutes ago, Skylighter said:

A super secret tongue lapping, would be more fun   :P   and effective.

:lol::lol::lol:

24 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

And that's why I'm not newbie friendly. 😘

Smart lady ^_^

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

We just need to come up with a super secret handshake 😉

I suggest that upon first meeting, the lady be wearing a dress with no panties and the guy immediately drop to his knees (without being told) and start licking and sucking the kitty.