113 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That is right, I have over 100 p411 OKs on p411. If you would like, you can verify it.

A reminder;

All communications verifying a P411 account will go through P411’s website.

P411 Client’s should Never ever offer up their account information outside of P411.

22 minutes ago, ColoSeeker said:

My question is if she is working knowing that "she has to give BBFS" why isn't she on birth control such as an IUD?

Something smells fishy about this story in some fashion.

Not saying her story is true or not,  but you can get pregnant while on birth control.

1 hour ago, ColoSeeker said:

My question is if she is working knowing that "she has to give BBFS" why isn't she on birth control such as an IUD?

Something smells fishy about this story in some fashion.

Nobody has to give BB anything. 

3 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I came across a provider that didn't require a cover that would make me want to double up or leave.  

we used to do this in the MP's LOL

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

ADD: to be fair, I've mentioned this in a different similar thread: I saw a lady a few years ago that was highly reviewed, and was offered bare in first 10 minutes. "Well established" guys saw her before me, with no mention of her offerings. Guys are also on the talk the talk side of things.

Like you, I would never ask for, and certainly never do BBFS in this hobby, but I have been offered it twice, once face to face and once in a PM on this site. 

9 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

A  p411 provider I recently met this past weekend told me that most guys require BBFS and if a provider does not allow it, she will not make any money. She also told me that because of that, a guy got her pregnant and she  was about a month along. 

Wile, for your sake and the sake of everyone you "meet", I really hope you didn't see her. It's none of my business if you did, but I think you be very wise to step away from someone like that. And since she's now pregnant, she obviously abides by the advice caring more about her profits than her health (and therefore the health of everyone else she meets). 

I get it, we all get it: physically, sans condom feels better. But even with the best intentions, we still have the potential to spread something to not only each other but our non-hobby friends as well. 

Call me crazy but if you are getting bbbj or  cbj and dfk while seeing a girl I for sure have no problem and for safety sake doing cfs why would a guy complain?!  He is with a hot beautiful girl getting his rocks off!!! Who could ask for more?  Just the greedy stupid jerks........IMHO.

Be safe and enjoy!

BR

1 hour ago, Violet Lovely said:

Wile, for your sake and the sake of everyone you "meet", I really hope you didn't see her. It's none of my business if you did, but I think you be very wise to step away from someone like that. And since she's now pregnant, she obviously abides by the advice caring more about her profits than her health (and therefore the health of everyone else she meets). 

I get it, we all get it: physically, sans condom feels better. But even with the best intentions, we still have the potential to spread something to not only each other but our non-hobby friends as well. 

I did meet up with her and bought her dinner, also using it as a meet and greet. After dinner was over, she laid that on me, so with that and a couple other reasons, I declined to do a BCD session with her.

BB sounds like it could be fun while it lasted but not so fun for years to come. I once had a provider I had seen a few times ask me if I wanted BB and I declined. I kinda like it with the cover on anyway. It makes the fun last longer.

Ive done bb with 100% of ladies that allow it and thats 50% of the ladies I see. 

This issue aleays makes it appear all are against the activity. Thats because most ladies who post on boards are of a certain type. But... 90% or more of ladies never post on boards. So the truth never gets out

On 4/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, Rockin Colorado said:

I'm always surprised at the men calling, looking to leave out protection...anyone else blown away by this, or is it just me?

Girl I thought it was only me.. Guess im not so special after all. I can never understand bb all the way.. Even though  I don't judge to each it's own, there are other things that float my boat.

Do they exchange paperwork at least? "Asking for myself"

Edited by E.J.England

Yeah no shame in your game...however I feel this request has been made way more frequently then I'm comfortable for me it's requests like this on the ruse that re-enforce the need for protection. Hey thanks for all the comments was curious what other providers thought! 

4 hours ago, Diamond John said:

Ive done bb with 100% of ladies that allow it and thats 50% of the ladies I see. 

This issue aleays makes it appear all are against the activity. Thats because most ladies who post on boards are of a certain type. But... 90% or more of ladies never post on boards. So the truth never gets out

Hi John. Would you send me a list, of those ladies you've done BB with? I want to know who to avoid. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Call bullshit all you want, but that is what she told me another guy told her. I told her that it was not true about all guys. 

10 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That is right, I have over 100 p411 OKs on p411. If you would like, you can verify it. But, as I said, the provider told me some guy told her that. Maybe you read my post wrong, but if not, the question I have is how can you can bullshit on a conversation I had with someone else

16 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

A  p411 provider I recently met this past weekend told me that most guys require BBFS and if a provider does not allow it, she will not make any money. She also told me that because of that, a guy got her pregnant and she  was about a month along. 

Actually it was me who called bullshit, because the original was clearly that and with an obvious purpose.  Then you confirm it as bullshit by telling at least two more  different versions.  And then slip into your alter ego to go back to the proposition that most ladies provide BBFS, again with same purpose.  That is how - when bullshit parades by I point and say "Look!  Bullshit!!"

6 hours ago, Diamond John said:

Do tell. No, really - please explain what you mean here, but wait until my popcorn is done popping, Wi .. err, Johnny.  And do not forget the blue part that appears to accuse every lady that posts here of being a liar. 

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Do tell. No, really - please explain what you mean here, but wait until my popcorn is done popping, Wi .. err, Johnny.  And do not forget the blue part that appears to accuse every lady that posts here of being a liar. 

Dont even entertain his BS tonight... hes not worth it!

Xo 

MeganMarie 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Hi John. Would you send me a list, of those ladies you've done BB with? I want to know who to avoid. Thanks! 

NOT IT! 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

You can also catch these same diseases providing bare, ANYTHING ...but that doesn't stop most these women from providing gfe sessions. Same juices getting transferred, just a different way. I don't make money off of any well reviewed hobbiest on here because I do not provide ANY bare services. I won't budge when it comes to my safety. 

10 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Who slut shamed? lol isn't that the same thing you guys are doing when talking about girls that do BB??? Lol confusing

There is a big difference statistically and medically in terms of the relative risk of BBFS - the MOST risky except perhaps direct blood transfusion or BB Greek - vs. say BBBJ and/or DATY.  Both are not risk free, but much lower risk than BBFS.  The BJ and DATY are well within my risk acceptance range, with no ill effects ever in the literal decades of opportunity..  If not within your comfort zone, then don't,  Just remember it ALL has risk, except abstinence and that is boring and does not pay well.  But regardless of where someone else's risk threshold is don't look down on them - aka slut shaming.  

And for all the "I would never think of seeing a lady that would do BB" crowd, what makes you think your ATFs don't have boyfriends, friends with benefits, husbands, all the above and don't do THEM BB.  Take responsibility for you and cover or not, and let her freely decide for herself as well.  Regardless, get tested on occasion.

The only thing I have issue with is jackasses trying to scare, intimidate, etc. ladies into thinking they HAVE to and that it is wide spread.  You don't HAVE to do anything but YOU.

18 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Dont even entertain his BS tonight... hes not worth it!

Xo 

MeganMarie 

I understand the theory of not feeding the trolls, and I fully appreciate your opinion here.  There are times however, when the bullshit has more than just trolling as a purpose - it is intended to alter and set a tone and has to be called out.  Unless we all want this crap to become the norm.  i don't.  I LIKE most of the people here and want to enjoy the place with them.  If certain people wish to join the group, wonderful the more the merrier - but don't come in and try to hijack the whole forum and turn it into little TexEccs.  that would just be tedious, draining and depressing.

37 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

There is a big difference statistically and medically in terms of the relative risk of BBFS - the MOST risky except perhaps direct blood transfusion or BB Greek - vs. say BBBJ and/or DATY.  Both are not risk free, but much lower risk than BBFS.  The BJ and DATY are well within my risk acceptance range, with no ill effects ever in the literal decades of opportunity..  If not within your comfort zone, then don't,  Just remember it ALL has risk, except abstinence and that is boring and does not pay well.  But regardless of where someone else's risk threshold is don't look down on them - aka slut shaming.  

And for all the "I would never think of seeing a lady that would do BB" crowd, what makes you think your ATFs don't have boyfriends, friends with benefits, husbands, all the above and don't do THEM BB.  Take responsibility for you and cover or not, and let her freely decide for herself as well.  Regardless, get tested on occasion.

The only thing I have issue with is jackasses trying to scare, intimidate, etc. ladies into thinking they HAVE to and that it is wide spread.  You don't HAVE to do anything but YOU.

To each their own 🤷🏼‍♀️ ... I have heard horror stories from bbbj and daty 

Edited by Paris Nikole

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I call bullshit. Does this crap fly in Texas? Trying to convince/coerce ladies into thinking bbfs is normal or expected is really lame. Will some ask for? Yes. Does a lady remotely have to in order to have clients? Not in these parts "Wiley".  Peddle your bullshit eleswhere.

👏👏👏👏

I know i sound like a broken record with this...but what happens between 2 consenting adults bcd is between those 2 individuals. No provider or hobbyist is required to do bbbj/bbfs/daty. Its their own choice. Everyone lives with the consequences of their own decisions. I'm not going to judge. I make my own decisions during my sessions with my clients. I'm not going to worry about what the other couples are doing.  

7 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

And P.S bb Greek is the number 1 way to catch hiv/aids 

Yes, I know.  That is why I said BBFS is the riskiest EXCEPT for BB Greek.  I believe we agree.

I thought this forum post was going to talk about Bed and Breakfast accommodations.  Well wherever I stay the activities will be covered.

18 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I call bullshit. Does this crap fly in Texas? Trying to convince/coerce ladies into thinking bbfs is normal or expected is really lame. Will some ask for? Yes. Does a lady remotely have to in order to have clients? Not in these parts "Wiley".  Peddle your bullshit eleswhere.

I hate to say it but that shit is bad in the Dallas-fort worth- midcities area. One reason I barely work there is cause they want bbfs. Sad but True

I’m am soooo tired of guys and wanting low rates asking for stuff and waisting time if u want convo book me and we can talk I’m not a dealer don’t hit me up asking .... don’t offer bare ... like how do u men get on here looking for unprotected fun smh I’m so over this shit 

I am now laughing at the tag I just noticed that says "bare protection" 

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know i sound like a broken record with this...but what happens between 2 consenting adults bcd is between those 2 individuals. No provider or hobbyist is required to do bbbj/bbfs/daty. Its their own choice. Everyone lives with the consequences of their own decisions. I'm not going to judge. I make my own decisions during my sessions with my clients. I'm not going to worry about what the other couples are doing.  

I think this is the best answer I have seen. And judging by other comments the BB service questions may not necessarily mean FS only. I recommend in the future that threads like this should specify the complaint. As in you don't offer bbbj and are being asked so often about that it is the annoying part. 

I am still fairly new to this but this is at least the 3rd thread since I joined with this specific complaint and I have yet to see clarity on what service. If that makes sense.

Edited by acmb2017
Spelling

14 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I thought this forum post was going to talk about Bed and Breakfast accommodations.  Well wherever I stay the activities will be covered.

😂😂😂😂