donethis33

411 on Jordyn

16 posts in this topic

She does have 45 reviews and most of them seem positive.  Everyone that reviewed her says her pictures are accurate.  She is definitely legit

No questions she is legit, I assume you are looking for information like rates and services.  I recommending PMing some of the guys who've seen her recently.  

Not calling out anyone specific, but, it's time to ease up on guys with these type of 411s in the current environment.

When there were details in reviews, sure, I'd roll my eyes and say "just do it! She's got a ton of reviews". But now, no details, I think asking for guys to PM, which OP has done, is OK as a number of guys might not return back (count me in that camp, especially with someone with no history, won't be giving up details), accounts might be in a zombie status. Guys willing to share can contact. Poster might not get much insight, but, it is the times we are living in.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

59 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not calling out anyone specific, but, it's time to ease up on guys with these type of 411s in the current environment.

When there were details in reviews, sure, I'd roll my eyes and say "just do it! She's got a ton of reviews". But now, no details, I think asking for guys to PM, which OP has done, is OK as a number of guys might not return back (count me in that camp, especially with someone with no history, won't be giving up details), accounts might be in a zombie status. Guys willing to share can contact. Poster might not get much insight, but, it is the times we are living in.

I agree with that.  I was not trying to jump on a new guy.  It is tough enough for them these days.  I was just suggesting that it might be a good idea to PM those guys as well as post a general 411. Not sure all new guys are aware of all the tools available to them.  Information is hard to come by these days. 

Edited by Mustang87

Watch THE FUCK out!

I hope this doesn't count as a review but I feel obliged to add something important here.

Firstly, I don't know how many reviewers actually bother selecting the options for Pictures Accurate or Smoking and the like, but even now, many of them read as Unknown, so I don't put any weight on them anymore and, for me at least, the reviews are of very little use now.

Secondly, and more specifically to this query, I remember when reviews had the details, at least 2 reviews accused her of stealing from homes and at least a few more reported sub-par experiences for several reasons. I'd be extremely careful here. It is very disappointing that review descriptions are gone. A big loss indeed.

5 hours ago, raul said:

Watch THE FUCK out!

I hope this doesn't count as a review but I feel obliged to add something important here.

Firstly, I don't know how many reviewers actually bother selecting the options for Pictures Accurate or Smoking and the like, but even now, many of them read as Unknown, so I don't put any weight on them anymore and, for me at least, the reviews are of very little use now.

Secondly, and more specifically to this query, I remember when reviews had the details, at least 2 reviews accused her of stealing from homes and at least a few more reported sub-par experiences for several reasons. I'd be extremely careful here. It is very disappointing that review descriptions are gone. A big loss indeed.

I specifically remember and noted those reviews and then she changed her name from Jordan Snow to just Jordan. That's definetly her. 

I have seen her twice and she was great then she stood me up. I think she has "bad days" but more good days than bad.

Goodness! I've noticed this for a long time. I can't believe how polarizing this YL is and yet there seem to be so many guys lining up to see her. Is it even the same person all the times? Or maybe multiple personality disorder? Damn!

Damn she looked great pretty smile.

Maybe she can't fake it when she meets someone she doesn't  feel attracted too.

I know l couldn't do it no matter how much $$$$$ were involved. 

Have to give a big thanks to many of the providers here.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:35 AM, gnarley_boy12 said:

I have seen her twice and she was great then she stood me up. I think she has "bad days" but more good days than bad.

GB I pretty much agree with you 100 percent. I think she has good days and bad days, depends on when you contact or try to pay her a visit.....

On 4/30/2018 at 2:52 PM, raul said:

Watch THE FUCK out!

There two sides to every story. Not saying either is true.

Referring to Jordyn's 4/19/17 review.

I met Jordyn once a couple of months ago. At her incall. Other than the last minute request to get some Dr Pepper, everything went fine. I still remember her, she is pretty hot and has a killer smile 

I saw her once. She was definitely having one of the “bad days”. I guess it’s a gamble with her...Also, as far as services and looks, I would pass...