Todoesprivado

Frustrated

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Wow, thank you for those of you that responded. It is obvious you have to be very careful, and I mean VERY careful with what you post here nowadays. As I said on my original post, was not my intention to come across as a whiner but rather to get some advice.

Callie and Laci, I will PM each of you to clarify on the nc/ns statements as I will never do that on purpose, I value the provider / my time so much to do that.

So you're going to arrange sending Laci and Callie donations for their time you cost them.

Until then you have nothing to stand on.

Just to clarify this did not happen with me  it happened with a provider friend of mine and I brought it up in this thread.  

I have never seen this gentleman.

8 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I was waiting for someone to say it. He did the same thing with me too. Then about a week later he posted about how many flakes he'd been having to deal with. I didn't want to bring it up because I really hate drama but it's really frustrating to hear he's been doing it to other providers too. It's also been frustrating to see him posting on the forums about how awful some providers are when I know first hand how my experience with him was. But I digress. I really don't want any drama, I just wanted to share my experience with OP as well. 

Callie, so sorry this happened to both you and Laci.  Whoever NC/NS's either of you, it is their loss.  You are both fine and wonderful ladies.  I know this may sound like shilling, but it's true.  With all of the recent changes, clear communication is even more important than in the past.  Going 'crickets' may have more importance than in the past.  Gotta say, I've been so very lucky, in so many ways, while pursuing some fun times with ladies from our community.  Some, like you, have, at times, helped me keep somewhat sane (though my friends say I am never completely sane, and that is fine with me).  

37 minutes ago, average1 said:

Callie, so sorry this happened to both you and Laci.  Whoever NC/NS's either of you, it is their loss.  You are both fine and wonderful ladies.  I know this may sound like shilling, but it's true.  With all of the recent changes, clear communication is even more important than in the past.  Going 'crickets' may have more importance than in the past.  Gotta say, I've been so very lucky, in so many ways, while pursuing some fun times with ladies from our community.  Some, like you, have, at times, helped me keep somewhat sane (though my friends say I am never completely sane, and that is fine with me).  

5 hours ago, Cecilia said:

I have had the same experience as Hunter a couple of times now. He's always been a perfect gentleman with me, and I also have referred him to other ladie based on my experiences.

Todo, here is the best place to attempt to redeem yourself by giving your explanations of what happened in these two instances. It can be done discreetly by not providing the names or locations in your explanation.

Just remember that shit happens. It's happened to all of us one time or another and the fact that you want to make things right shows your good side. Check with them about their cancelation policy for sure. And if anyone won't return your communications just know that you tried.

Just to clarify, this did not happen to Laci, this happened to Emily and Callie, and she was speaking on their behalf.  I do hope Todo makes things right with these 2 ladies. Everyone makes mistakes. I for one will give him a chance to make it right, if they choose to allow it. There are ladies on the board who wish men who do much much worse to the very best. 

6 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Thank you for your feedback, Hunter.

Here is my attempt to clear things up:

The NC/NS statements are coming from 2 people ( not 3, not a few, not many)

I did mess up on one of them, big time. And I’m trying to make it right.

the second NC/NS I honestly don’t recall it and even though I’ve reached out to get additional information, I have not been successful, not for the lack of trying

Out of respect, I’m not going to share any specific information on the ladies involved. I can pm if needed.

For those that took a chance on the underdog here, thank you

OP did, as of tonight, make good on a cancellation consideration with me.  I will say that I did not have a "policy" in place, as I tend to just move on...however I did explain to the OP how a NCNS effects my personal life, and he chose to contribute accordingly.  I do appreciate him owning up to the situation at this time, and wish him the best, hoping that this is all a good learning experience.  

Edited by Emily Jordan

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just to clarify, this did not happen to Laci, this happened to Emily and Callie, and she was speaking on their behalf.  I do hope Todo makes things right with these 2 ladies. Everyone makes mistakes. I for one will give him a chance to make it right, if they choose to allow it. There are ladies on the board who wish men who do much much worse to the very best. 

He did right by me...Sorry, ran out of rep points for the day :)

Just now, Emily Jordan said:

I'm so glad for both of you! 😊

1 hour ago, Emily Jordan said:

I'm so glad for you, and thank you for letting us know too. 😘

56 minutes ago, Emily Jordan said:

OP did, as of tonight, make good on a cancellation consideration with me.  I will say that I did not have a "policy" in place, as I tend to just move on...however I did explain to the OP how a NCNS effects my personal life, and he chose to contribute accordingly.  I do appreciate him owning up to the situation at this time, and wish him the best, hoping that this is all a good learning experience.  

I’ll give him kudos for making it right.

9 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

That is a fair request. I will do that

Good man!  Thank you for being a gentleman.

4 hours ago, average1 said:

This did not happen to me. I happen to just adore the absolute shit outta Emily and went to her defense. 

So glad this has a happy ending. I love sunshine and rainbows. 

Hell of a man for making things right.❤️

5 hours ago, average1 said:

Thank you so very much Average1! You've always been the perfect epitome of a gentleman! :) 

So glad to hear that things worked out.  I probably rushed to judgment in my prior post.  It is great when people make things right.  Let's continue to make things right, in a variety of ways and continue to have some fun times.  Life is too short to not enjoy the fun times when the opportunity arises.  Gotta say, I am having some warm, fuzzy feelings about our community.  

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hunter, thanks for clarifying.  Sometimes I misread or misinterpret.  And glad this all worked out for everyone involved.  :)

Plus for the ladies.

Canceling is one thing but not calling is just wrong.