Todoesprivado

Frustrated

45 posts in this topic

It is not my intention to come across as whiny considering all of the BS we have been dealing with in the last few weeks. Rather take this as a hobbyist looking for tips / advice.

I’ve met so many wonderful women in the last few months, since I started. And I know some of you may say “stick with your regulars” but I’m still in the process of building my reg list. Also, there is always something cool and exciting meeting new people, specially when there is that chemistry with that new person.

My challenge is, I’m spending significant time in reviewing the ads for new girls and there is a 1 to 20 BS ratio, meaning for every 20 I review there may be 1 that I end up reaching out for additional information. Like ... WTF!! ? Before the craziness almost all ads were legit....

fake profiles, stolen pics, fake reviews, duplicate profiles, misleading information, broken links.... honestly is just a waste of time.

maybe this is no longer the way to meet new ladies....maybe it is and I’m missing something...

Thx Fish.   Ya hit it on the head.   I think it may be the age bracket also where they don’t want to work for it but want instant gratification.  

If you look on HERE, on TOB. And, find a woman with a respectable amount of good reviews. That pretty much solves 98% of your issues. 

If your coming across a disproportionate amout of fake ads and reviews and such. I'm guessing your probably not really looking on here. But, taking a chance looking at other sites. 

As said above, nothing really has changed much.

Missed your comment, on new girls/women. That's just naturally going to take more time, on your part. For your own research.

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

My challenge is, I’m spending significant time in reviewing the ads for new girls and there is a 1 to 20 BS ratio, meaning for every 20 I review there may be 1 that I end up reaching out for additional information. Like ... WTF!! ? Before the craziness almost all ads were legit....

fake profiles, stolen pics, fake reviews, duplicate profiles, misleading information, broken links.... honestly is just a waste of time.

I don't fully understand your complaint. If you're able to detect "fake profiles, stolen pics, fake reviews, duplicate profiles, misleading information" in the  majority of new ads you say are "BS", and therefore dismiss the "BS" and concentrate on the small number of promising new profiles, I think you're doing pretty well.

Also, it would be useful if you could give some examples of the "fake profiles, stolen pics, fake reviews, duplicate profiles, misleading information" that you have found. (I think it's allowed to point out bad information in ads in this forum - people often did that in the past for BP ads.)

Edited by N6_in_the_village

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

My challenge is, I’m spending significant time in reviewing the ads for new girls and there is a 1 to 20 BS ratio, meaning for every 20 I review there may be 1 that I end up reaching out for additional information. Like ... WTF!! ?

fake profiles, stolen pics, fake reviews, duplicate profiles, misleading information, broken links etc

Report the frauds to the mods

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

I think it may be the age bracket also where they don’t want to work for it but want instant gratification.  

To be fair, we've seen our share of more aged hobbyists whine about how hard it is as well. But, in general, yeah, op seems to have become too used to the ease of things when TOB was a quiet spot (relatively speaking) on the interwebs.

1 hour ago, N6_in_the_village said:

(I think it's allowed to point out bad information in ads in this forum - people often did that in the past for BP ads.)

Probably best to just report the dishonest ads to the mods, as JRWolfe wrote.

See the source image

53 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My friend you pulled a ns/nc was frustrated with you as well. Tisk tisk.  

It's not nice to pull a nc/ns....especially when you are here whining about the ladies and their listings.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

My friend you pulled a ns/nc was frustrated with you as well. Tisk tisk.  

I was waiting for someone to say it. He did the same thing with me too. Then about a week later he posted about how many flakes he'd been having to deal with. I didn't want to bring it up because I really hate drama but it's really frustrating to hear he's been doing it to other providers too. It's also been frustrating to see him posting on the forums about how awful some providers are when I know first hand how my experience with him was. But I digress. I really don't want any drama, I just wanted to share my experience with OP as well. 

I wonder what the OP's reason is for pulling the nc/ns.  In my opinion, there NO Reason for pulling a nc/ns.

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

Awwwwwwe snap! Guess you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Callie and Laci are highly respected, so I tend to doubt you’ll have ANY luck now. Sorry you’ll be missing out. :-(

Oh, Audrey, thank you! That just made my whole day! :) 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

It's not nice to pull a nc/ns....especially when you are here whining about the ladies and their listings.

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't  throw stones.

43 minutes ago, ECO Leglover said:

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't  throw stones.

I sincerely hope you didn't mean your comment about me since you quoted me.

1 hour ago, CallieVane said:

I was waiting for someone to say it. He did the same thing with me too. Then about a week later he posted about how many flakes he'd been having to deal with. I didn't want to bring it up because I really hate drama but it's really frustrating to hear he's been doing it to other providers too. It's also been frustrating to see him posting on the forums about how awful some providers are when I know first hand how my experience with him was. But I digress. I really don't want any drama, I just wanted to share my experience with OP as well. 

Yep, same here.. thank you Laci and Callie for having the balls I didn't lol... What's the adage, best not to throw stones in glass houses??? Or how about just plain old " Karma's a Bitch". 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I sincerely hope you didn't mean your comment about me since you quoted me.

No I'm  sorry .I was agreed  with you. I should have been  clearer.

Wow, thank you for those of you that responded. It is obvious you have to be very careful, and I mean VERY careful with what you post here nowadays. As I said on my original post, was not my intention to come across as a whiner but rather to get some advice.

Callie and Laci, I will PM each of you to clarify on the nc/ns statements as I will never do that on purpose, I value the provider / my time so much to do that.

Ok 1 NS/NC, shit happens. But 3 that are known. Good luck and hobby well and prosper, it that is possible. 

20 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Wow, thank you for those of you that responded. It is obvious you have to be very careful, and I mean VERY careful with what you post here nowadays. As I said on my original post, was not my intention to come across as a whiner but rather to get some advice.

Callie and Laci, I will PM each of you to clarify on the nc/ns statements as I will never do that on purpose, I value the provider / my time so much to do that.

I’m thinking you need to check with the ladies you’ve pulled this on and see if they have a cancellation policy in place.  That is making things right.  

Then in my book you would have credibility and class. 

58 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Please, can you post your response in this thread as opposed to pm. I have seen Todoesprivado, and had a very good experience with him, I also received excellent references for him from other providers. I also gave him a reference. If this NCNS is common with you, we all deserve to know why? Especially, considering your post on a public forum. 

1 hour ago, ECO Leglover said:

No I'm  sorry .I was agreed  with you. I should have been  clearer.

That's quite alright.  I read it a couple of times before I responded and I wasn't sure which way you meant it.

Thank you for your feedback, Hunter.

Here is my attempt to clear things up:

The NC/NS statements are coming from 2 people ( not 3, not a few, not many)

I did mess up on one of them, big time. And I’m trying to make it right.

the second NC/NS I honestly don’t recall it and even though I’ve reached out to get additional information, I have not been successful, not for the lack of trying

Out of respect, I’m not going to share any specific information on the ladies involved. I can pm if needed.

For those that took a chance on the underdog here, thank you

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Please, can you post your response in this thread as opposed to pm. I have seen Todoesprivado, and had a very good experience with him, I also received excellent references for him from other providers. I also gave him a reference. If this NCNS is common with you, we all deserve to know why? Especially, considering your post on a public forum. 

I have had the same experience as Hunter a couple of times now. He's always been a perfect gentleman with me, and I also have referred him to other ladies based on my experiences.

Todo, here is the best place to attempt to redeem yourself by giving your explanations of what happened in these two instances. It can be done discreetly by not providing the names or locations in your explanation.

Just remember that shit happens. It's happened to all of us one time or another and the fact that you want to make things right shows your good side. Check with them about their cancelation policy for sure. And if anyone won't return your communications just know that you tried.

Edited by Cecilia