Mike940370

End of the line for this hobby?

55 posts in this topic

I think it is the end of the line for the OP slobbyiest 

13 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Is it too much to ask for references? 

I mean...I’d just like to know that the gentleman isn’t a serial killer. 😅

Serial or cereal?? Cause let me tell ya, I kill a box of captn crunch with crunchberries. That shit is just not safe around me I tell ya.. anyway, you're safe Jasmine, unless you cover yourself with captn crunch.. :D:D:D:D:D

3 hours ago, fortysomething said:

For 10+ years as an occasional hobbyist, I've never had a problem setting up an appointment, and scratch my head when I see these "nobody will see me" posts.  I joined TOB in '07, saw a well-known provider who didn't screen, then left a review.  From there, I've always solicited appointments mentioning my TOB affiliation, and it has seemed to work.  I do know at least one provider communicated with another provider I reviewed on TOB and I applaud that.  Also, I see this as a business transaction, which it is.  I'm not looking for love or permanent companionship by any means.  I set up and treat each meeting like I would an appointment with a therapist, which it is.  My 2 cents worth.  

When I started a number of years ago, I did the same thing and it has worked out fine.  I've never been asked for information I was not willing to give.  If a lady stated in her ad that she wanted information I would not be willing to provide, I just moved on. I completely respect someone's choice of screening requirements.  So far, I've met some wonderful ladies and had some fantastic times.  I understand that new people on both sides of the equation may have some challenges, but I still hope there will continue to be ways for us consenting adults to have some fun with each other.  

It is always interesting the information people are willing to speak about after meeting. Makes me smile. How you end up finding that you are not their first lady in the business they have seen. It is always in the middle when the truth slips out! you have to tuck that away mind you. However, the information us ladies keep under lock and key is what lendegens are made of! :D

17 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

This used to be so much fun. now I can't seem to  cut muster. I shower and brush my teeth daily, but the ladies here are so independent, wanting references, selfies, personal  info etc.  I just want a NSA , KIS (keep it simple) arrangement.  I know what I want and I used to think I knew what they want, so playing games wa unnecessary.  But, it's not working any more.  Do I need more practice charming the ladies?   I always give them a compliment but I don't want to over do it, I'm sure they hear it  all the time.

I know BP has had a bad  reputation, but where have all the good BP ladies gone?   I really miss those days.

Fruit Loops😋

Op, you just suck.

18 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

This used to be so much fun. now I can't seem to  cut muster. I shower and brush my teeth daily, but the ladies here are so independent, wanting references, selfies, personal  info etc.  I just want a NSA , KIS (keep it simple) arrangement.  I know what I want and I used to think I knew what they want, so playing games wa unnecessary.  But, it's not working any more.  Do I need more practice charming the ladies?   I always give them a compliment but I don't want to over do it, I'm sure they hear it  all the time.

I know BP has had a bad  reputation, but where have all the good BP ladies gone?   I really miss those days.

I knew many very nice and reliable BP ladies and the longer I am on TOB I am meeting more nice and reliable ladies here as well.  I think with everything going on it might take a little more patience than before but don't give up, just take a deep breath and it will work out.  

Just to throw my thoughts in as another Newbie to TOB.  I am going to come in at the opposite end of the spectrum from the OP.  The screening process makes me feel better about meeting someone from this board.  After a couple of bad experiences with BP ladies I feel much better about contacting ladies here that have positive histories of reviews and reputations that they want to maintain.  I am not going to run for public office, I am not worth billions of dollars, there is no viable reason for me to worry about a "Stormy Daniels" situation.  So I fully support the ladies screening and would only anticipate them telling me TMI.  Both parties meeting feeling comfortable with who they are going to meet is the goal and I fully support it.  Just my thoughts.

16 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Just to throw my thoughts in as another Newbie to TOB.  I am going to come in at the opposite end of the spectrum from the OP.  The screening process makes me feel better about meeting someone from this board.  After a couple of bad experiences with BP ladies I feel much better about contacting ladies here that have positive histories of reviews and reputations that they want to maintain.  I am not going to run for public office, I am not worth billions of dollars, there is no viable reason for me to worry about a "Stormy Daniels" situation.  So I fully support the ladies screening and would only anticipate them telling me TMI.  Both parties meeting feeling comfortable with who they are going to meet is the goal and I fully support it.  Just my thoughts.

Thanks  I am also  fairly  new here  and we are  definitely  on the  same  page. 

I don't  understand the OP's issue.

I'm  happy I also joined  P411 because  it allows  me to give  my screening  info  up front.  I often  set up meeting in 30 minutes.  

Easy  and simple .

I don't understand his issue either.  Unless he, as a newbie, is trying to schedule with some of the ladies that are not newbie friendly.  Many on here state that quite clearly.  And I have NO problem with that.  They should set their rules as they feel comfortable.

Unfortunately I got to the party too late for P411.  They have closed the doors already.  Oh well I will just have to build my TOB references and letting my wonderful personality win the day!!

16 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Ok,ok, obviously it's me.  I can"t jeopardize the ranch for this hobby.  If you have nothing to lose,  go for it. Give them your resume. I'm sure it'd be worth it. Maybe even fall in love if that's  you're  hoping for.

I love all of my clients, but none have ever given me a ranch. Maybe I’m doing something wrong too?

Audrey,  It must be you!  Shoot I have given out three ranches this week!!

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I love all of my clients, but none have ever given me a ranch. Maybe I’m doing something wrong too?

Audrey you know how much work there is on a ranch, just get the prime property and develop.

22 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Ok Dude! I can  hook you up! $23.79 BUT! she negotiates! She left BP after it Blacked out! But After you see her and review, DUDE you're  IN!

Demotivational-poster-2014.jpg

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Added Picture

AHC.   😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thx for my Sunday laugh 

3 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Ok Dude! I can  hook you up! $23.79 BUT! she negotiates! She left BP after it Blacked out! But After you see her and review, DUDE you're  IN!

Demotivational-poster-2014.jpg

Will she take $20? that's all I have right now. I do have a couple references saying I'm a nice guy though

12 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Tide, I have one and a HO scale train set as well in my basement. Let me know if you want to see one, I can help you out with that little request.

Gave up slot cars years ago and went to off road/on road RC. 

18 hours ago, Cool46 said:

.... mike I am with you this isn’t fun anymore!!

It may not be fun for you and Mike.  Me and a bunch of the other guys still think it is an absolute gas.  I guess that just proves that it is really your perspective rather than the objective reality that has gone downhill.  Sorry about that, have fun with your Chess club, I'm sure it is less demanding.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:53 PM, Mike940370 said:

Ok,ok, obviously it's me.  I can"t jeopardize the ranch for this hobby.  If you have nothing to lose,  go for it. Give them your resume. I'm sure it'd be worth it. Maybe even fall in love if that's  you're  hoping for.

I doubt you have a ranch. The ranchers I know work too hard, and are too busy for this nonsense post.

This hobby will go on forever, after all, it is the oldest profession, so we all just hit a detour in the road.  IMO, what has come to the end of the line on adult boards is pimps, facilatators and considerably less trolling of posts/cyberbullying that was all to frequent before the new laws. 

On 4/29/2018 at 2:14 PM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Screen_Shot_2018_04_30_at_4_03_33_PM.jpg

Screening...It's whats good for you.

56 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Screening...It's whats good for you.

It can frequently be a hoot too, depending on how much that they appreciate straight answers with added humor or "colorful" puns. :)

1 hour ago, shane said:

It can frequently be a hoot too, depending on how much that they appreciate straight answers with added humor or "colorful" puns. :)

You’re one of the good guys Shane!!! And you always make me smile with your colorful puns!!!

11 hours ago, Cool46 said:

I will..life is about happiness and I really did enjoy reading and posting reviews on TER it kept everything real and as a hard working man I like to know I am not going to get ripped off that’s why in a earlier post I said no new providers for me I will stick with the awesome ladies I have seen in the past which is 6 

TER reviews were good Penthouse letter fodder.  And like Penthouse letters, mostly made up or or enhanced to get the ladies rating up.

10 hours ago, OttoVon said:

Damn it just got here!!!

Huh?