Mike940370

End of the line for this hobby?

55 posts in this topic

This used to be so much fun. now I can't seem to  cut muster. I shower and brush my teeth daily, but the ladies here are so independent, wanting references, selfies, personal  info etc.  I just want a NSA , KIS (keep it simple) arrangement.  I know what I want and I used to think I knew what they want, so playing games wa unnecessary.  But, it's not working any more.  Do I need more practice charming the ladies?   I always give them a compliment but I don't want to over do it, I'm sure they hear it  all the time.

I know BP has had a bad  reputation, but where have all the good BP ladies gone?   I really miss those days.

Nothings changed here. Either you comply, or simply move on. No idea what your complaint is. There's other hobbies. i.e. slot car racing. Charming the ladies...oh mercy!

I'm moved here  and to p411 about five  months ago. I look at this as an upgrade  in service and  safety.  

This  isn't  rocket surgery. 

Just now, ECO Leglover said:

I'm moved here  and to p411 about five  months ago. I look at this as an upgrade  in service and  safety.  

This  isn't  rocket surgery. 

😂😂😂😂 gets me every time

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂 gets me every time

Now now. We all know he meant "brain science".

From one FNG to another, if I had to guess. You pretty much shot yourself in the foot. With your first two posts ever, to this forum. I saw it plain as day, i thought to myself, this guy is screwed. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised,  if you weren't already halfway black listed, with most women on here.

Your reply to one YL was completely uncalled for. You should really go re-read your reply. Do you really think that attracted anyone to you ? 

The context and grammar of your first reply, looked like complete crap and immature. First impressions count. And dating is a privilege, not a right. Its still their choice, not yours.

You may need more practice acting like a MAN.

There's plenty of women that came over from BP to here. Plenty of great women, regardless of the BP stigma.

Yes, I already know, I'm probably a dick . . .

Edited by Skylighter

39 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Nothings changed here. Either you comply, or simply move on. No idea what your complaint is.

This. Many of the ladies with listings here have always required references/screening. That said, there are newbie friendly providers here that are willing to work with newbies. And there are Backpage transplants as well.

Be polite when contacting, don't haggle on price, don't get specific on what you want to do, and things should go smoother.

And judging from the short posting history, appears your posts are nothing but complaining about how this is not Backpage. Guessing most of the ladies will not be taking pity on you and not ask for references when they see your posts: red flag that you're high maintenance.

There are also massage parlors if this board is so onerous.

I have no idea why us ladies are not beating down your door. :rolleyes: Maybe try posting a personal ad somewhere. There’s a guy on here that boasts about his CL finds. Maybe hit him up.

My clients tell me that they are glad that I vet them. They would really hate to show up to LE being in my place when he arrived, because I didn’t vet them.

You should have things your way though.

Best Wishes

12 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Is it too much to ask for references? 

I mean...I’d just like to know that the gentleman isn’t a serial killer. 😅

Screening to avoid the gentlemen with a handcuff fetish is also a very good thing. Never understood why they are so into having ME spread my legs.

37 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Is it too much to ask for references? 

I mean...I’d just like to know that the gentleman isn’t a serial killer. 😅

Yes, please, please, please. Do not date any serial killers. Please  :wub:

Ok,ok, obviously it's me.  I can"t jeopardize the ranch for this hobby.  If you have nothing to lose,  go for it. Give them your resume. I'm sure it'd be worth it. Maybe even fall in love if that's  you're  hoping for.

3 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Ok,ok, obviously it's me.  I can"t jeopardize the ranch for this hobby.  If you have nothing to lose,  go for it. Give them your resume. I'm sure it'd be worth it. Maybe even fall in love if that's  you're  hoping for.

Dont tou think you might be exaggerating? The ladies have just as much to lose as you do....and you get the ladies info without even asking.... 🤷‍♀️ nobody whos reputable On the board wants to "jeopardize" anything for you... we all just want to have fun SAFELY! 

Xo 

MeganMarie 

14 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

pwj6b.jpg

What we have here is a guy who apparently only saw BP ladies and ladies who never screened.

He feels that he has more to lose than anyone else and does not want to provide screening information as requested by the respectful ladies here.

His posts have been disrespectful and complaining.

I strongly recommend that the OP reconsider his options and not continue attempting to see ladies in this board.

He might have better luck finding a SW....she won’t ask for references.

27 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Huh. WTF

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Nothings changed here. Either you comply, or simply move on. No idea what your complaint is. There's other hobbies. i.e. slot car racing. Charming the ladies...oh mercy!

I haven't see a slot car track in 45 years. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

This used to be so much fun. now I can't seem to  cut muster. I shower and brush my teeth daily, but the ladies here are so independent, wanting references, selfies, personal  info etc.  I just want a NSA , KIS (keep it simple) arrangement.  I know what I want and I used to think I knew what they want, so playing games wa unnecessary.  But, it's not working any more.  Do I need more practice charming the ladies?   I always give them a compliment but I don't want to over do it, I'm sure they hear it  all the time.

I know BP has had a bad  reputation, but where have all the good BP ladies gone?   I really miss those days.

I think you need to enroll in FNG 101.

After which time you should be able to charm the pants off of any of these sweet ladies!

7 hours ago, tide32 said:

Slot cars became a thing again a few years ago. New materials technology made for even faster cars. Some old tracks had been resurrected. New ones built.

Not sure if still a thing, was just a fad, but hobby stores still sell next gen models. Believe Amazon as well. 

Thx for all the great advice E1. You really a acted like you enjoyed giving it to me too. This won't  be the end of the line for the hobby or sport but I'm done with this pond. Be safe u all.

For 10+ years as an occasional hobbyist, I've never had a problem setting up an appointment, and scratch my head when I see these "nobody will see me" posts.  I joined TOB in '07, saw a well-known provider who didn't screen, then left a review.  From there, I've always solicited appointments mentioning my TOB affiliation, and it has seemed to work.  I do know at least one provider communicated with another provider I reviewed on TOB and I applaud that.  Also, I see this as a business transaction, which it is.  I'm not looking for love or permanent companionship by any means.  I set up and treat each meeting like I would an appointment with a therapist, which it is.  My 2 cents worth.  

8 hours ago, tide32 said:

Tide, I have one and a HO scale train set as well in my basement. Let me know if you want to see one, I can help you out with that little request.

I just love it when Back page pooners come on here and whine!

Look dude, here on TOB you’re looking at ladies who run this like the business it is. We invest a lot of time and money into this business so that the respectful gentlemen get the best quality of service and time spent. To ensure that business is run smoothly, we like to make sure certain things don’t get in our way.

here’s my personal reasons for screening...

1. I hate silver bracelets, especially the ones that need a key to take off!!! 

2. I need to make sure I’m not letting a person who is going to hurt me in the door, thus causing my business to suffer. 

If guys don’t want to be screened, too effing bad!!! You’re dealing with the big leagues now! There’s rules to every game, so either learn them, and stop whining, or take your blankie and go home! 

13 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I can't seem to  cut muster. I shower and brush my teeth daily, but the ladies here are so independent, wanting references, selfies, personal  info etc.  I know what I want and I used to think I knew what they want, so playing games was unnecessary.  But, it's not working any more.  Do I need more practice charming the ladies? 

Sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist:

8dkMYT6.jpg?1

22 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I just love it when Back page pooners come on here and whine!

Look dude, here on TOB you’re looking at ladies who run this like the business it is. We invest a lot of time and money into this business so that the respectful gentlemen get the best quality of service and time spent. To ensure that business is run smoothly, we like to make sure certain things don’t get in our way.

here’s my personal reasons for screening...

1. I hate silver bracelets, especially the ones that need a key to take off!!! 

2. I need to make sure I’m not letting a person who is going to hurt me in the door, thus causing my business to suffer. 

If guys don’t want to be screened, too effing bad!!! You’re dealing with the big leagues now! There’s rules to every game, so either learn them, and stop whining, or take your blankie and go home! 

"Backpage pooners"...LOL!!!  Excellent.

Edited by fortysomething

One of the lovely ladies and I were laughing about all these whiny bastards the other day.  Piss and moan, piss and moan.  I have no ideas what their problem is - I have more ladies to see than I have time or money.  None of them have any of my real world information, and I have very little of theirs.  We treat each other with respect and affection and have a blast a couple times a week.  No reason to whine that I can see.  Quit your whining, join P411 and go see the ladies.  Otherwise, could you just STFU and get out?  So tired of the whining from all these pissy little boys that can't even organize a fuck.

25 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist:

8dkMYT6.jpg?1

The dog looks embarrassed!