Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coking

411 Alexandra

10 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, coking said:

Anyone seen Alexandra? 

http://theotherboard.com/users/124888

Hey buddy, why don't you just pm the guys that have already written her reviews.....

All I can say is Fantastic! Don't want to violate any new rules.  I recommend and agree, just message others to confirm.  She had amazing reviews on TER she is legit

On 4/28/2018 at 3:41 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Hey buddy, why don't you just pm the guys that have already written her reviews.....

QFT.  Especially with all the effects of FOSTA the cleanest way to do it is reach out to a previous client.  I've found everyone to be receptive and have responded quickly when hit up as well.

Could be two different ladies, each using "borrowed" pics. Or, the active account is real pics and the fake "borrowed" from her? But, yes, some sort of shennanigans going on.

Why the accounts don't connect? Guessing noone has brought it up with the ad mods. But, looks like she's left town, so for now, probably not an issue.

Hi Guys,

I saw Alexandra, she was the real deal.  Looks like the site sorted things out.  I agree with the above statement of reach out to someone who has reviewed her!  Instead of bashing someone who has become so many peoples ATF (She's also on P411, clearly not a fake)

26 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

2 absolute confirmations from 2 first time posters. Got it. 

Normally, I would not be too wrapped around th axle about post counts, but in this case, something to think about.

The two first-timers, and believe a third new comer from my quick scan, seem to have reviewed the same women. All seem to be traveling ASPs. A couple of the reviewed ladies rock the same fake last name. 

A bit odd. So, yeah, in this case, take it with the jumbo grain of salt.