Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quzi

social/meet and greet?

9 posts in this topic

sorry for being rather scarce here.  I don't come to CO (or Denver in particular) often enough to mix it up with y'all on a regular basis.

Not sure if this is allowed here but I wanted to broach the subject of a Denver meet and greet or social.  I co-hosted a meet and greet in Vegas last month and I was pondering if people around Denver wanted to gather together in a public venue to meet one another face to face and socialize.  There's a few ideas I'm throwing around with some locals and I'd like to know what interest is out there before I put more effort into arranging a venue for this soiree.  Let me know.

4 minutes ago, quzi said:

sorry for being rather scarce here.  I don't come to CO (or Denver in particular) often enough to mix it up with y'all on a regular basis.

Not sure if this is allowed here but I wanted to broach the subject of a Denver meet and greet or social.  I co-hosted a meet and greet in Vegas last month and I was pondering if people around Denver wanted to gather together in a public venue to meet one another face to face and socialize.  There's a few ideas I'm throwing around with some locals and I'd like to know what interest is out there before I put more effort into arranging a venue for this soiree.  Let me know.

Definitely take this post to PM only!

11 hours ago, quzi said:

Allegedly, this has been done before,but suggest that if you decide to do so,to limit it to pms.

12 hours ago, quzi said:

Pm me!

A group calling themselves the hobbyists used to have Halloween parties. most did not end well with LE being called and some clients pushing the socializing a little too far.and then the group would be banned from the location for future parties.Great time ruined by a few bad apples.

12 hours ago, quzi said:

I would be interested. Please PM me if you decide to move forward.

I have participated in several of those peviously and always had a great time with only minor exceptions, so I would be interested in being a part of that again so please pm me...

13 hours ago, quzi said:

Screen-Shot-2014-02-04-at-8.41.23-PM-300

<link>

TOB will only allow forum postings pertaining to established Meet and Greet/events that have a website specifically and exclusively created for the event. Those organizations are solely responsible for their website content.

Example

Mile High Exxxotica 2018