Savoir Faire

26 posts in this topic

I apologize up front if there has been a thread concerning this particular topic but I am just now starting to kind of cruise the forum. Can someone tell me why I cannot give certain people positive reputation boosters? I liked a number of topics/comments but received a message that I can't give this person a reputation.

Reps can be given to everyone. Though you are restricted to 8 per a 24 hour period.

13 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Reps can be given to everyone. Though you are restricted to 8 per a 24 hour period.

Hmmm, I just went to give you one and apparently it went through but it also said I was unable to give this person a review........This was the first one I have given today.

3 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hmmm, I just went to give you one and apparently it went through but it also said I was unable to give this person a review........This was the first one I have given today.

Ummm...I know I've had a few beers, but I don't think Kaduk can receive a review. However,  if I am wrong about this, I would like to set up a session immediately 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Ummm...I know I've had a few beers, but I don't think Kaduk can receive a review. However,  if I am wrong about this, I would like to set up a session immediately 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂 please PM me after so I can decide if I wanna set up a session also!

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂 please PM me after so I can decide if I wanna set up a session also!

These moderators can make bank. Us girls love mysterious. Definitely a turn on. I'll be the Happycamper, take one for the team provider 😍😍😍

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

These moderators can make bank. Us girls love mysterious. Definitely a turn on. I'll be the Happycamper, take one for the team provider 😍😍😍

Omg... 😂😂😂 you better put down the beer and take your ass to bed! 

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hunter it went through but it also said I couldn't give one, so who knows whats going on. Maybe LOL I am blocked from certain folks, I tried to give you one as well and it said I couldn't........

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hunter it went through but it also said I couldn't give one, so who knows whats going on. Maybe LOL I am blocked from certain folks, I tried to give you one as well and it said I couldn't........

Hopefully, its just that you have run out of reputations to give gor a few hours. 😊

I am so new here that I am still squeaking but this Reputation thing has me confused.  I had read this topic a few days ago but honestly didn't pay much attention.  I cant find anything on my profile or in the posting instructions about Reputations.  Today I received a notice that I had received Reputations from three lovely ladies.  Now I am used to having a reputation but am also used to knowing (and usually enjoying) why I got said reputation.  So my question is what are these reputations and are they something that only other people see?

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not mysterious at all, behave or I will put you over me knee. :D

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I am so new here that I am still squeaking but this Reputation thing has me confused.  I had read this topic a few days ago but honestly didn't pay much attention.  I cant find anything on my profile or in the posting instructions about Reputations.  Today I received a notice that I had received Reputations from three lovely ladies.  Now I am used to having a reputation but am also used to knowing (and usually enjoying) why I got said reputation.  So my question is what are these reputations and are they something that only other people see?

It's the up(green) down(red) arrows next to the comments! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

On 4/26/2018 at 11:32 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

😎Hunter Dear, you knuckle head! I love you sweetheart ❤️

Hey, want to get a room? 🙂❤️

( I wanted to beat B .B. To that🙂)

Edited by a_happycamper_12

On 4/26/2018 at 6:53 AM, Kaduk said:

Can he borrow some of my unused reps?😎

9 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Can he borrow some of my unused reps?😎

How do u have unused reps!? I could use 50 a day 😂

31 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

How do u have unused reps!? I could use 50 a day 😂

Um! Good Question!..lol

Ah! Here's the answer! Some of us have jobs and can't spend ALL day on here!

Oh Except I DO don't I? :rolleyes:

I love this job!

Love you Megan Sweety!:wub:

Edited by a_happycamper_12
additional info.

16 hours ago, boink36 said:

Not mysterious at all, behave or I will put you over me knee. :D

Well, now you're just asking for trouble. If all the girls suddenly start misbehaving, you'll know why. 😉😎

On 4/27/2018 at 0:04 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hopefully, its just that you have run out of reputations to give gor a few hours. 😊

Nope, its not that Hunter because its the first one for the day for me.

It could be that you are on that members ignored users list 

Edited by Kandi Apple

1 minute ago, Kandi Apple said:

It could be that you are on that person's ignored users list 

Kandi that was what I was thinking when I first posted this post. How I can be on that many people's ignored list LOL would baffle me, I hardly ever browsed or posted until just recently. I am laughing @ myself because there seems to be a lot going on in here and I missed it. Anyways, its no big deal, I will just have to ignore the message and look at it as a malfunction because it seems to still let me give the reputation regardless. I am going to give you one and see if it says the same thing, let me know if it goes through please.....

1 minute ago, Savoir Faire said:

Kandi that was what I was thinking when I first posted this post. How I can be on that many people's ignored list LOL would baffle me, I hardly ever browsed or posted until just recently. I am laughing @ myself because there seems to be a lot going on in here and I missed it. Anyways, its no big deal, I will just have to ignore the message and look at it as a malfunction because it seems to still let me give the reputation regardless. I am going to give you one and see if it says the same thing, let me know if it goes through please.....

I got your reputation 😘

11 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I got your reputation 😘

Thanks a bunch Kandi......LOL, now I didn't get the message that I cannot give Kandi a reputation, so I am totally blown by this one.

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Thanks a bunch Kandi......LOL, now I didn't get the message that I cannot give Kandi a reputation, so I am totally blown by this one.

Is this a review?? :D

3 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Promises Promises 😘 

jk xoxo

Tell him actions speak louder than words 😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, boink36 said:

Is this a review?? :D

Boink this is not a review, I gave Kandi a reputation booster and she was just confirming that she received it.

I finally got a reputation from you. Lol. I guess the glitch is gone. 😘