jj254-1

Old Fashioned ISO's

15 posts in this topic

Are these cool here now? Recent site changes have limited search abilities. Kinda got an idea in mind of what'd I'd like (nothing really 'out there', pretty vanilla). Cool to post it and ask for PM recommendations? 

Sure, let your freak flag fly!

Please make it a good one. I’m going to live vicariously through you.  

Can the ladies post these too? 

I need a very competent housekeeper amongst other things. 😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'm not sure if I'm a good housekeeper... but I volunteer for the "amongst other things" part! :P

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I suck at cleaning, but I look awesome in a French maid outfit.. just saying:D:D:D

3 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I suck at cleaning, but I look awesome in a French maid outfit.. just saying:D:D:D

Pics please...😊😍

Back to serious, in the past, the ISOs have been mixed re: mods letting it stand or not. Guessing in this current climate, probably don't want to get into details. And of course, as soon as the ISO is put up, if not deleted by mods, will get locked and be "PMs only".

22 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I actually had a babe maid come to clean dressed in a Nice VS outfit. No warning, I'll never ever forget it. Boom! But Juan, I know a seamstress that can make that custom made maid outfit for you if your so inclined. If you are you'll post pics to this thread please :P

22 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

I actually had a babe maid come to clean dressed in a Nice VS outfit. No warning, I'll never ever forget it. Boom! But Juan, I know a seamstress that can make that custom made maid outfit for you if your so inclined. If you are you'll post pics to this thread please :P

You two... 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hmmmm.... on second thought... How about we have you do the heavy lifting and yard work? 

Awwwww.. now my itty bitty feelings are hurt... :D