Audrey Astor

What’s the first thing you notice?

82 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hello Audrey,

What  a great topic!

The very first things I notice are a smile and her eyes! If she makes eye contact and smiles, that’s so telling of her demeanor ! 

You’ve all heard of oh “ are you a leg man, or a breast man, or a butt man! To me that seems shallow!

😎

I always answer that question with, I'm a head to toe guy. 

First thing I notice is her demeanor. Is she friendly or standoffish. Honestly, you wouldn't believe how much  a big hug and I'm glad you're here relaxes and comforts. If she greets me at the door with a huge hug, I'm melted butter and everything else is a bonus :D

Slightly tangential to the original question, but when I see pictures taken within the ladies’ home, I try to identify the titles of any books I notice in sight, or in a bookshelf...

14 minutes ago, zonker said:

Slightly tangential to the original question, but when I see pictures taken within the ladies’ home, I try to identify the titles of any books I notice in sight, or in a bookshelf...

:D

Image result for book on transition from man to woman

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m out of rep points. Boooo :(

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m out of rep points. Boooo :(

I loaned you one of mine Audrey 😎lol

I notice his eyes brighten up when he sees my big happy smile. My heart skip a beat when his nervous grin turns into a genuine smile.

Bonus points for him if he's a hugger too.

9 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I notice whether or not she has been fully inflated.

Bring a hand pump just in case! 😂 😜 😅 LMFAO!

For me it's a toss-up between what she's wearing, the sound of her voice and demeanor, her eyes, the color, length, and style of her hair, the curves of her body, the shade of her lipstick, the smoothness of her skin, and her nails. ;) :*

On 4/25/2018 at 9:47 PM, boink36 said:

Yes the eyes, I always look to see if they are B, C, or D cup. :D

I wonder what cup size my eyes are???😂😂😂

The first thing I notice is their eyes are dawned to my outfit.  After I pick their chins up, I give a big welcome.

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

😂😂😂😂

I guess the first thing I notice is a smile, which the eyes will reflect.  A smile will make you feel welcome and relaxed.  I guess I'm a little old fashioned, but I do enjoy companionship leading up to a more intimate encounter.  Whether anyone is acting or not, at least the illusion feels good for the moment.

Eyes, because they’re telling. Then their smile. I’ve noticed that the guys who come in and want to get busy and start undressing before I close the door, are the ones who don’t hug or sit and have no spark in their eyes. I like getting to know a person, the connection is important!

Smile and body language followed by hug and kiss. 

I like text communication prior--to break the ice, and communication after that which creates the friendship to want to go back again and again.

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm not sure, take off your shades. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

I'm not sure, take off your shades. :D

On 4/25/2018 at 9:47 PM, boink36 said:

Yes the eyes, I always look to see if they are B, C, or D cup. :D

I think I'm a C or D cup, but I'm really not sure, because I hate underwear...but yes, look into my eyes 👀

first thing is smile, and eye contact.  then overall demeanor...are you comfortable with me, even if I am nervous (always the first time)?    will you lead in this dance...so to speak...so I am not feeling awkward (first time jitters LOL)?  

On 4/25/2018 at 7:47 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Guys and ladies,

What is the first thing you notice when meeting someone new in the hobby when the door opens?

I notice if they’re smiling and happy to see me. ;)

A lot of generic answers here....lol Of course the eyes. Most important. How about if she met you at the door with a sweet kiss? A nice loving hug? How about if she was wearing what you asked for? How about if she was the beautiful lady you saw in her ads? Does said lady think I might be an interesting person, or a fast date?

Is she in to me as I'm into her?

The ladies that know me, know what I'm talking about! That's the reason why us gentlemen review or not.

On 4/25/2018 at 8:47 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Guys and ladies,

What is the first thing you notice when meeting someone new in the hobby when the door opens?

I notice if they’re smiling and happy to see me. ;)

All of these are important and contribute to a successful engagement.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:05 AM, Chrissy said:

90.999% of todays providers are professional actresses & know how to make that first 15-minute uncomfortable situation feel like heaven... it's the job.. now however the next 15 minutes following will determine how great of a time you will have and if she is unrushed, determined and truly wanting to satisfy you ....at this point it is no longer a 3-g service.. eyes and smiles can lie,  but a wet poontang points you in the correct direction !!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FYI.. a woman with Kegel control ...can take control,  lead and give illusions.....  hahaha...

The bottom line is to have fun and not over-think something so simple... enjoy yourself , let her enjoy herself and all will be wonderful!!! 

Chrissy thanks for the good tips LOL but us Gents are well aware of the Professional Actress. We too are pretty good Professional Actors as well. I guess it amounts to the ladies welcoming a return/regular visit and the guy wanting to return as well. I just went goo goo eyed when I read about the wet poo tang...........Reminds me of all the wet ones.............Tips my hat to all the Wet Wet friends of mine....

On 4/27/2018 at 0:01 PM, Du said:

I like text communication prior--to break the ice, and communication after that which creates the friendship to want to go back again and again.

Yep. This.

48 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

Yep. This.

Thank god. I always thought it was such a newbie move to send a thank you text afterwards. 😆 glad I’m not alone. 

The first thing I immediately notice is the eyes and then smile.

8 hours ago, Denver303 said:

Thank god. I always thought it was such a newbie move to send a thank you text afterwards. 😆 glad I’m not alone. 

I have been  sending  Thank you note text  after dates and have  wondered if  was appreciated  or if I was being a pain in the ass.

Just learning the ropes.

On 4/29/2018 at 6:38 AM, ECO Leglover said:

I have been  sending  Thank you note text  after dates and have  wondered if  was appreciated  or if I was being a pain in the ass.

Just learning the ropes.

Absolutely! We enjoy notes of appreciation.

I always notice if you knock or ring the doorbell. I prefer knocking lol. But as long as you match who you screened as we can make it work. A nervous twinkle in your eye doesn’t hurt either 😘

I look for attitude(Does she seem happy I am there). All else is predicated from there.