AspenRae

Can't upload photos also with mobile.

27 posts in this topic

When I try to upload a profile photo, it's absolutely not working at all... I click the link to upload a photo, I then click the portion where it allows me to go to my personal photos and choose one, I will click a photo from my gallery to be uploaded, but as soon as I do that it says the photo is loading... And then the photo never shows up. So it does not allow me to click the photo, and then click add to be my profile picture... What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this problem?.

Also encountering the same exact issue when trying to create any Galleries, and upload other photos as well. I have one photo and one Gallery, other than that it won't let me upload anything else.

8 hours ago, AspenRae said:

When I try to upload a profile photo, it's absolutely not working at all... I click the link to upload a photo, I then click the portion where it allows me to go to my personal photos and choose one, I will click a photo from my gallery to be uploaded, but as soon as I do that it says the photo is loading... And then the photo never shows up. So it does not allow me to click the photo, and then click add to be my profile picture... What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this problem?

Also encountering the same exact issue when trying to create any Galleries, and upload other photos as well. I have one photo and one Gallery, other than that it won't let me upload anything else.

Sorry about that...

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that image.

I have to delete other pictures to add a new one? Not sure what I am doing wrong? 

Quick fix number 2! Upload to snapchat... then use snap folder to upload! 😘 good luck sunshine 

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have to delete other pictures to add a new one? Not sure what I am doing wrong? 

What is exactly occuring?

In order for me to add a new picture? I must delete an old one or a couple of oils ones

40 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

In order for me to add a new picture? I must delete an old one or a couple of oils ones

No. We sent you a pm, please reply

If you could please resend that message again. I am not seeing anything in my inbox? I will check again.

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If you could please resend that message again. I am not seeing anything in my inbox? I will check again.

Pmd you again

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We sent you a direct email as you have your pms disabled

Oh damn I thought I just deleted messages? Gawds! Sorry 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Please get back to me about how to get my pm settings back again as well as adding pictures please. 

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Please get back to me about how to get my pm settings back again as well as adding pictures please. 

Thank you!

We have sent you a Direct email, please reply there. Please do not post again on this thread.

I fixed my pm mail! I got 1 of my problems fixed I Am elated!!❤️ 

Now I must figure out my picture upload issue is all. 

I'm not trying to add photos to a listing, just to my profile and when I choose a file to upload it acts like it's going to work, the blue bar fills up all the way but then alas no photos are uploaded, not in the new galley, not in my entire collection of photos that I only I see-- what do I do? I've tried in mobile version and desktop site but neither works. I do not have a desktop PC nor a laptop in working order at the moment. 

This is listed in the Help area;

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that image.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, Demi-1616 said:

I'm not trying to add photos to a listing, just to my profile and when I choose a file to upload it acts like it's going to work, the blue bar fills up all the way but then alas no photos are uploaded, not in the new galley, not in my entire collection of photos that I only I see-- what do I do? I've tried in mobile version and desktop site but neither works. I do not have a desktop PC nor a laptop in working order at the moment. 

if you try to upload screenshots sometimes they are to big and wont load. I think I have had the same problem with snapchat photos. 

Once in a while you snapped a picture with your phone or an alternate kind of file there are issues attempting to transfer png documents

don't worry this is a simple think so  If so the image is to large. so send that image to yourself in a text message.then save did.

Hey ladies are any of you finding difficulties uploading photos to your gallery like I am? It won't let me upload and I have tried my PC, phone, macbook nothing. Tried to log back in and out nothing.

Edited by Calisurfgirl

I can try to help you this afternoon. It is a very cumbersome process for sure. LMK sweetie.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

You can use https://tinypng.com/ to compress pictures to make them smaller so you can upload. Most of the time it is a size issue.

I tried this site this is cool, but unfortunately can't find option to convert file JPG to PNG.

19 hours ago, Sven Hertzog said:

I tried this site this is cool, but unfortunately can't find option to convert file JPG to PNG.

Yes sven hertzog Are you right

7 hours ago, Johnny Shakes said:

Yes sven hertzog Are you right

Did you find something.