Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ComeGetPsalm

Which one of you is this?!?! - Castle Rock Orgies

12 posts in this topic

Chalk it up to ComeGetPsalm being a newbie...He'll get it together after awhile hopefully

Ya, Theotherboard forum is far too boring we all should be heading down to Avery Way in Castle Rock! I'd bring a six-pack! Possibly, set up lawn chairs on the grass? Halftime entertainment can be the Twister with Laci and  ilovewomen! Yes! count me in for a good time! 

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Chalk it up to ComeGetPsalm being a newbie...He'll get it together after awhile hopefully

Actually..for a newbie. He came up with a MUCH better title for this subject than the generic "Fox News."

That said,this particular group has been around for a  long time . They also have a house much closer to Denver. Pretty much under the radar until now.

I would totally host one. If I had enough interest. Suggested donation at the door is 65 per couple.  I seriously would have a great spot in Parker .... interesting... 

Its the fact that money is being charged at the door that is making this an issue.  If you can afford to live in Castle Rock and want to be a swinger then you should be able to afford snacks for your guests.

Interesting that the police have no issue with the donation aspect of this.

It'll be interesting to see where the HOA takes this.

I'm sure the neighbor who is complaining will not let them continue having fun without complaining more.

Although if 80 people are showing up for a party, then parking could be an issue in the neighborhood which would raise several complaints.

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Interesting that the police have no issue with

It'll be interesting to see where the HOA takes this.

The HOA is likely to take issue with the “commercial” aspect, as should the police. A more modest “contribution for refreshment” might be justified.

12 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Although if 80 people are showing up for a party, then parking could be an issue in the neighborhood which would raise several complaints.

Well you know as they say: parking in the rear, liquor in the front!

Donations for drinks sounds reasonable. I'm curious though, who's is actually showing up to eat

The food . . .