anarchy34.5

Fox News

23 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And I haven't been invited :mad:

I was hoping you got an invite and I could be your +1😂

16 minutes ago, anarchy34.5 said:

Thunderstorm Play Palace' sex parties in upscale Colorado community becoming too noisy, neighbors say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25/thunderstorm-play-palace-sex-parties-in-upscale-colorado-community-becoming-too-noisy-neighbors-say.html

Wow this is a new this to me. Maybe this is a way to meet  companions ?  Always something new on the horizon I guess 

9 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I just knew you were involved! But if your not in charge

... who is?! 😂😂😂😂

I’m not one of the cool kids😕

36 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Maybe we should just crash the next party:D:D.  I know they'll let you in...me I'm not sure about.

25 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m not one of the cool kids😕

You are always one of the cool kids...everyone wants to be your friend

It's so funny to think that more than likely some of the neighbors were participating in the festivities.... I know that I would be a regular! ;)

29 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Sounds like a fun time and hopefully the neighbors don't kill the party. 

the neighbors are the ones killing the party.  Only issue is is that the woman that spoke about comes off all nice and princess like.  However based on a conversation with a guy I know that went to a particular party there she was outside yelling all kinds of stuff causing a scene.  I hate how people twist things to make it look good from there view point only.

3 minutes ago, leigeois said:

the neighbors are the ones killing the party.  Only issue is is that the woman that spoke about comes off all nice and princess like.  However based on a conversation with a guy I know that went to a particular party there she was outside yelling all kinds of stuff causing a scene.  I hate how people twist things to make it look good from there view point only.

Good point. Perhaps she's angry she wasn't invited. 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

And I haven't been invited :mad:

My thoughts exactly😕

Well shit, looks like I'm going to have to start hanging out around castle rock more often.. someone needs to make sure they are all practicing safely, might as well be me.. :D:D:D

2 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Well shit, looks like I'm going to have to start hanging out around castle rock more often.. someone needs to make sure they are all practicing safely, might as well be me.. :D:D:D

Be sure to bring the twister mat with you

5 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

😂😂😂😂

DAMMIT BOINK! I told you to go pay off the neighbors! 

The fact this is even considered news makes me sad to my American core. The party was a private affair that just happend to go against the neighbors own hang ups about adult activities. She needs to learn that it is supposed to be a free country. Fox news should be ashamed of themselves for running this garbage story.

Nosey,  no good neighbors! They don't know a great party even if it is happening under their nose! The view must have been something with that great big picture window! :) 

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

DAMMIT BOINK! I told you to go pay off the neighbors! 

I don't know what their problem is a gave them a finski. :D

14 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

Wow this is a new this to me. Maybe this is a way to meet  companions ?  Always something new on the horizon I guess 

Actually this group has been around for awhile.They have another house closer to Denver too. There are two threads on this subject and,in my humble opinion,this has the lame title. So bored with Fox News ( and CNN and CNBC ) ,that I considered passing this thread by.

Then I saw boink posted on it and had to find out what it was about.