Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wingman69

A warning?

16 posts in this topic

Wingman",

I am aware that you have been communicating with a young woman named Sophia Guisto who offers ...

Because of the aforementioned, we are imposing a $300 fine for violating both the 13th amendment and 18 U.S. Code § 1591-Sex Trafficking.  Therefore, you are guilty of fraud, sex trafficking and coercion.

We will accept a total of $300 to the paypal address fbifraudnvestigations@cyberservices.com.

If you fail to pay our fine in 24 hours, we have to proceed with a deeper investigation and you will both have to pay a $10,000 fine, and will be arrested for illegally colluding with a prostitute.  We know your real location so we know where to find you if you fail to follow our procedures and will have you incarcerated.

We expect a prompt response.

Special Agent James C. Wayne

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Email fbifraudnvestigations@cyberservices.com

Cell 804-624-6841

It seems the board has a bot posting. 

Please report the PM message and we can deal with this user.

This came in my email, heading was "The other board" . I did not talk to a Sophia Guisto. I think that is a fictitious name. 

Was wondering if anyone else has received anything similar. 

You would have to of given out your e-mail and/or corresponded with an exchange, Beyond TOB. The only way to contact you through TOB would be by an individual User messaging through (PM). 

There was a Yahoo e-mail hack that gained access to accounts  back in 2014, hope nothing like that has happened. 

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HV295

Or e-mailing with an individual that is in all actuality a crew looking to defraud.

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Or e-mailing with an individual that is in all actuality a crew looking to defraud.

Most likely this, imo. Probably responded to an ad some place, like Craigslist (when they had personals), where picture of hot woman, "all alone, want to play", and has an email address to respond to of "hotsexxytoy8439@goog". Usually response is to sign up for a webcam scam, and this time might have run into bigger scammer.

Or, some provider placed you on a blacklist site, and the blacklist site is spamming you in hopes of getting you to cough up dough. I have seen this happen, but the scam is usually "pay us $xxx to be removed from the list". Though I guess this is similar to that in that the blacklist site might be framed as "sex fiends, deviants in the community". Or scammers pulling info from a blacklist.

ADD: don't think it is Yahoo breach. I have a couple "burner" emails with them and have not seen this (however, my TOB burner address is on a different service).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Ladies and gents!!!!

The feds or any other government entity is NEVER  going to email you in this manner! If you get a message like this DELETE!!!! These are predictors. 

I know most on here are smart enough to know this, but we have some newcomers here who may not realize this. 

Its probably some religious nut....but I’m glad the OP posted it so others can be aware.

5 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

The feds or any other government entity is NEVER  going to email you in this manner! If you get a message like this DELETE!!!! 

This.

It is akin to the IRS scam phone calls, telling you to pay now or be arrested.

Feds do not call/email asking for payments, or use PayPal, or have .com email addresses. And if they want to arrest you, they will without the curtsey of a phone call/email giving you a heads-up.

Click on it and you are hacked

I'm pretty sure if you were really caught for sex trafficking, the penalty would be heftier than $300.

I’m also thinking the FBI might also knock on your door 😂

35 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m also thinking the FBI might also knock on your door 😂

Gee thanks! I bet if I send you the $300 You will represent me. lol

Its a scam to get money from a lady You had emailed in the last Year or so.

A ton of these are popping up from Managed crews now suffering from their days of 3g ,no repeat customer service or maybe Even just an inquiry made in the recent past......  DELETE..... 

I received one claiming I had Unused Backpage Credits that would be refunded fully if I could just verify the Last 4 digits of my credit card and Exp date. Ummmmmmm... I didn't use Backpage LOL again... DELETE..

And to beat this thread into a bloody pulp re: fake/scam, if you search on the phone number, will turn up this now deleted hacker thread from Reddit:

If you want a risk-free hacker who can get the job done quickly you should contact him via email or text to get instant help. They does NOT respond to calls to remain anonymous. Mr. Johnson only responds to text or email. Email: johnsonandrew835@yahoo.com. Text: 804-624-6841. Tell him that you were ...

On 4/25/2018 at 0:57 AM, Wingman69 said:

Wingman",

I am aware that you have been communicating with a young woman named Sophia Guisto who offers ...

Because of the aforementioned, we are imposing a $300 fine for violating both the 13th amendment and 18 U.S. Code § 1591-Sex Trafficking.  Therefore, you are guilty of fraud, sex trafficking and coercion.

We will accept a total of $300 to the paypal address fbifraudnvestigations@cyberservices.com.

If you fail to pay our fine in 24 hours, we have to proceed with a deeper investigation and you will both have to pay a $10,000 fine, and will be arrested for illegally colluding with a prostitute.  We know your real location so we know where to find you if you fail to follow our procedures and will have you incarcerated.

We expect a prompt response.

Special Agent James C. Wayne

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Email fbifraudnvestigations@cyberservices.com

Cell 804-624-6841

It seems the board has a bot posting. 

I feel ya, man.  The IRS keeps calling me to send them my credit card info to pay an overdue fine, or the Marshals are going to come arrest me.  haha

There are scammers everywhere.  Usually 99% of them lack a firm grasp of English or sentence structure.  Quoting the 13th Amendment... hilarious.