Turtle138

Crown tattoo

9 posts in this topic

This is usually a sign of a pimped Lady. Not saying that someone might not choose a crown for themselves, but saw this often in Dallas.😕

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is usually a sign of a pimped Lady. Not saying that someone might not choose a crown for themselves, but saw this often in Dallas.😕

There was another thread on this subject on TOB several months ago and the responses were the same...a lady being pimped out.

The artist Basquiat is hot right now, especially with the post-millenials. I've seen a couple of folks I'm fairly positive are not in the hobby with tattoos of his crown motif. That's another possible explanation if the crown looks like it was drawn by a 4 year old.

1 hour ago, SouthernPunter said:

The artist Basquiat is hot right now, especially with the post-millenials. I've seen a couple of folks I'm fairly positive are not in the hobby with tattoos of his crown motif. That's another possible explanation if the crown looks like it was drawn by a 4 year old.

It's possible, but the crown tattoo has long been associated with being owned by a pimp

A quick internet search of "crown tattoo meaning" brings up pages and pages of titles like "the 40 best", "150+ graceful" and "55 most glorious" crown tattoos and meanings.   Apparently there  lots meanings in addition to "I'm pimped."

JR Wolf notwithstanding, I like tasteful, well done ink.  I like hearing personal stories about meaning.  

A certain crown is also a badge of various gangs.  Kind of like the red or blue bandanas.

I thought it meant you really really liked that downton abbey show!😂

15 hours ago, SouthernPunter said:

Think horses, not zebras.