xo_Josie_xo

Vacation days (or daze)

29 posts in this topic

After an extended vacation in Europe (I know this may sound spoiled but) I  am really happy to be home. 

I missed so much while I was away! Did y'all know they don't have green chili? I was appalled. :eek:

I saw some amazing sights:o and met some amazing people:D and was fortunate to make it there and back safely. ^_^

All in all, it was wonderful. I was curious if anyone else has a sincere appreciation for home after long sabbaticals? 

It's always great to be back home after a long trip.  I know after my 10 days in Venezuela 2 1/2 years ago, I almost kissed the ground when I landed in Houston.

Oh yeah, when I'm away for more than 2 days, sleeping on my own bed is the best feeling in the world.

I miss my animals when I’m on vacay.  My home is my favorite place to be and it holds my 2 legged and 4 legged smiles. 

What a great trip you took. Traveling is so much fun! 

I could spend way more time in Barcelona. No green Chile, but damn the lamb dishes and seafood. Italy too!

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

It's always great to be back home after a long trip.  I know after my 10 days in Venezuela 2 1/2 years ago, I almost kissed the ground when I landed in Houston.

I almost cried to be honest. I know it seems silly but I really do love Colorado it seems. 

24 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Not me, wish I was still there...

3F3E9317-FF8E-47E1-AF05-229E118D61D8.jpeg

This looks like the quintessential Corona advertisement. What a view! Perhaps my next trip should be more tropical...

It doesn't matter how plush or luxurious a hotel room is, it's still just a hotel room. There's no bed like my own bed when I want genuine rest.

Last year I did a cruise on the Baltic Sea and the year before a river cruise on the Danube.  Both were nice trips

One of the advantages of RV travel - I sleep in my own bed every night. I also get to take my fur baby with me. 😁

Fur babies make great companions

I

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Fur babies make great companions

Gotta say that babes with fur make good companions too! 

11 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Bit, ya bringing the GF back to Colorado with you???

Of course, my fur baby will be returning to CO!  Her travels are limited to CONUS, but other than that she almost always travels with me. Purrs me to sleep at night, too.

I haven't heard the term CONUS since I left the Pentagon.  Must be a former military member.  Brings back old memories...some good and some bad.

I'm very glad you are enjoying home! Welcome back!

I've spent a couple vacations in the Caribbean. If I had the money, I'd move there, and just relax. I'm lazy in my old age. :)

I also agree with many of the people on here Josie, Nothing like coming home to your old familiar! Happy you are back again! Lot's of your clients have sure missed the hell out of you too!  As well as your provider friends!  

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I also agree with many of the people on here Josie, Nothing like coming home to your old familiar! Happy you are back again! Lot's of your clients have sure missed the hell out of you too!  As well as your provider friends!  

Awww thanks babe! You sure know how to warm my heart.  

Welcome back beautiful!!! Let’s see...I just went on vacation and NO I didn’t want to come back! Had the time of my life and I’m starting to think that is my home, and not here. 

40 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Welcome back beautiful!!! Let’s see...I just went on vacation and NO I didn’t want to come back! Had the time of my life and I’m starting to think that is my home, and not here. 

thats the rumour

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ohhh girl! I am gonna call you I simply got to get the scoop! I am happy you had such fun! 

The town just seems more beautiful and in harmony with you two back home.

Just now, BadBoy said:

The town just seems more beautiful and in harmony with you two back home.

*Throws panties at Badboy's head....* 

You sure can make a girl swoon, can't you? Such skills!

Glad to have you back Josie.