Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adriana Caliste

MILF Status?

24 posts in this topic

I’m thinking that the “I’d like to” has big role in being considered a MILF

40+ is the age I consider a MILF

I'd say a MILF is the same age as a cougar, but who isn't out hunting young guys. I always think a bit older. a 20 year old mom doesn't fit the term, but a 35 year old soccer mom does. No reason for this. It's just my impression.

For some reason I consider a lady a MILF when she has teenage kids or older. She could be 35 or she could be 50. I love MILF’s!!!

11 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

At what age are you considered a MILF or are ALL mothers MILFs?

If you are a mom and you are attractive, you might be a MILF!  Cougar is the one that is tricky, you aren't a cougar if you are 28-30, I think you have to be AT LEAST 40 to achieve that title and then it only applies if you are going after younger men.  

3 hours ago, PieluvinTexan said:

For some reason I consider a lady a MILF when she has teenage kids or older. She could be 35 or she could be 50. I love MILF’s!!!

So a hot mom who has a 4 year old isn't a MILF in your mind?  I actually picture the younger moms first when I hear the term MILF only because they are more common.  

Just now, Bravo1 said:

So a hot mom who has a 4 year old isn't a MILF in your mind?  I actually picture the younger moms first when I hear the term MILF only because they are more common.  

No Bravo not in my mind, perhaps it’s because I’m a little older myself.

3 hours ago, daaacz said:

I'd say a MILF is the same age as a cougar, but who isn't out hunting young guys. I always think a bit older. a 20 year old mom doesn't fit the term, but a 35 year old soccer mom does. No reason for this. It's just my impression.

A cougar doesn't have to be a mother though, that's the definitive difference between a MILF and a COUGAR, one is a parent and the other may or may not be a parent. 

3 hours ago, PieluvinTexan said:

I would have to say middle school honestly...

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think whenever your kids are old enough that their friends are like "Damn, that is your mom??" Lol. You're officially a milf. 😉😎

My thoughts exactly 😝

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think whenever your kids are old enough that their friends are like "Damn, that is your mom??" Lol. You're officially a milf. 😉😎

I agree with this!! :)

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Agree 100%. The cougar thing is harder to define like Bravo 1 said I think if you are over 40 Cougar status applies, under 40 your a Puma ( Cougar in training)

1 hour ago, Adriana Caliste said:

My thoughts exactly 😝

Have you been there? Lol. 

Unless she's in a walker :rolleyes: . Forget that, there all hot at my age.:D

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Have you been there? Lol. 

Yes girl! Did a pop up at the middle school & ended up disrupting the whole class lol. My son came home saying all the kids think I'm  H🔥T! 

2 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Unless she's in a walker :rolleyes: . Forget that, there all hot at my age.:D

I love your signature, Tide ❤

My fave told me a story that she was at a social function, and a handsome young man tried to pick her up, get her number, etc., she brushed him off with, "I'm old enough to be your mother," and he protested.  Just then, my fave's son walked up to the guy and said, "hey, Bob, you remember my mom, don't you?"  The young man burst out, "Mrs. Jones, its you, I'm sorry......" and then they all burst out in laughter.

She has just crossed the line into MILF land.

BTW, I love MILFs, but that should go without saying since the ILF part means just that.

Hell, I know a couple of GILFs, hotter than $3 pistols.

10 minutes ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Yes girl! Did a pop up at the middle school & ended up disrupting the whole class lol. My son came home saying all the kids think I'm  H🔥T! 

You know!! It's just something us milfs and our kids learn to live with. 😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

My fave told me a story that she was at a social function, and a handsome young man tried to pick her up, get her number, etc., she brushed him off with, "I'm old enough to be your mother," and he protested.  Just then, my fave's son walked up to the guy and said, "hey, Bob, you remember my mom, don't you?"  The young man burst out, "Mrs. Jones, its you, I'm sorry......" and then they all burst out in laughter.

She has just crossed the line into MILF land.

BTW, I love MILFs, but that should go without saying since the ILF part means just that.

Hell, I know a couple of GILFs, hotter than $3 pistols.

Yes! Basically, I like to fuck! Just throw whatever in front of it! Hahaha 🤣 

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes! Basically, I like to fuck! Just throw whatever in front of it! Hahaha 🤣 

I’ll volunteer to throw myself in front of it!!! 😜😜😜😉