coking

411 on Ava_xo

13 posts in this topic

Ava_xo

Was wondering if anyone has any info on Ava? I’m pretty sure it’s legit, just want to see if anyone else has seen her without posting a review. She only has two. 

I almost saw her yesterday but she had another apt. And never got back to me. I will try again today. I believe she used to go by Ava Aymes. 

4 hours ago, Beardeddrew said:

Ava_xo

Was wondering if anyone has any info on Ava? I’m pretty sure it’s legit, just want to see if anyone else has seen her without posting a review. She only has two. 

I almost saw her yesterday but she had another apt. And never got back to me. I will try again today. I believe she used to go by Ava Aymes. 

Just thought I'd update. Received a text back from her and i believe I've seen her before in the past. Same location. I don't think the pictures are her, although they're similar to her body. Unless I'm mistaken, she share the in call location with another friend. I may have gotten the 2 mixed. Anyway, the girl i saw there a while back was good looking but wasn't the pics. Anyone else  who've recently seen her, can ya confirm? 

Ava_xo

Ava_xo

10 hours ago, helloworld80134 said:

I wanting to know as well I used to see her ad on back page a 

Edited by coking
Typo errors

Ava_xo

Let us know how it goes!

I have seen Ava. I would not repeat. Beautiful woman, but very mechanical experience. Lack of passion. Maybe it was just the lack of chemistry between us. She travels and usually is only in town for a week at a time. YYMV - good luck.

On 4/24/2018 at 11:37 PM, donethis33 said:

Ava_xo
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/123639

She has reviewed, but they are from pple who created their account days before they posted, so just curious if anyone has any other info?

I have seen her multiple times, always enjoyed the experience. The pictures on the ad are fake, but she is a very beautiful girl, like someone mentioned before, her body type is very similar to that of the girl in the pictures. She is good, or at least I like her.

4 hours ago, Tsundere1916 said:

I have seen her multiple times, always enjoyed the experience. The pictures on the ad are fake, but she is a very beautiful girl, like someone mentioned before, her body type is very similar to that of the girl in the pictures. She is good, or at least I like her.

Yup, probably the same girl i seen a while back. Great body but inaccurate pictures. 

6 hours ago, Tsundere1916 said:

Fake pictures and caught self reviewing multiple times .   Hmm, this girl has earned her pass.

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Fake pictures and caught self reviewing multiple times .   Hmm, this girl has earned her pass.

If I had not seen her before, I would do the same. Her behavior indeed raises red flags.

Ava is a nice lady with a great body.  Received a good rub from her and would most likely repeat.