Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zonker

Meanwhile in Russia...

9 posts in this topic

Just too funny! I’ve been following this for the last few days about our “wonderful” President.  Meanwhile, without getting too graphic and too personal, do you ladies get lots of requests for golden showers (that’s what it was called back in the Stone Age when I was just a “kid”.  Not sure if it’s for referred to as this ).  I don’t know, perhaps some of you ladies oblige? I was just curious since this is in the news right now.

Definitely not something that turns me on, but I used to see a girl who told me that two different guys she dated were into that. Whatever turns you on, I guess.

It’s all fun & games until somebody gets their eye poked out 😱

Seriously, not my thing, but nobody’s getting hurt so why should we care what others do for pleasure?

Fake News, Comey should be in jail. Can't believe a word that traitor says. 

1 hour ago, madapples said:

Fake News, Comey should be in jail. Can't believe a word that traitor says. 

“...-Denver- has some of the best looking hookers in the world!” 

Here is some fake news for everyone: the earth is round!

On 4/24/2018 at 7:51 PM, zonker said:

“...-Denver- has some of the best looking hookers in the world!” 

Come on man.. Denver has some of the most beautiful women in the world period. No matter their occupation. It just so happens that the vast majority of those hot, sexy, gorgeous women are members of TOB. Coincidence you ask??? I think not.. there's alot of these gorgeous ladies I call my friend. All I'm saying is let's use a better description when talking about the gorgeous women who belong to this board..  cheers my friend..  :P