Bora Bora

ScreeningMate.com an alternative to P411??

7 posts in this topic

Being that The "date" aka provider has to pay The clients fee when he submits an apt request that he may not follow through with. The site maybe questionable. 

Its unfair to Only charge One party to be on the site and not the other. 

8 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Being that The "date" aka provider has to pay The clients fee when he submits an apt request that he may not follow through with. The site maybe questionable. 

Its unfair to Only charge One party to be on the site and not the other. 

Yeah, I didn't see how much is the fee per appointment, though. Maybe it's really small and they just plan to get money out of volume: a lot of people at $1 per date, maybe?

5 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Yeah, I didn't see how much is the fee per appointment, though. Maybe it's really small and they just plan to get money out of volume: a lot of people at $1 per date, maybe?

It wouldn't matter if it were $.50 .. To pay for a New site with Zero knowledge, Zero Reputation attachment and the Audacity to have a Provider pay for an appt request that may not happen,  just isn't going to happen LOL. Now that there are Literally No other legit venues besides the mentioned... The daily B.S... drama and LE hassles have  become enough of an over ride. Ladies are being exxxxxxtttrrraaaa safe right now ...pop up sites like that are just a Thought at this point IMO

Sounds like Secret Benefits where you pay to message. I wondred if it was legit.

whats the deal with secret benefits anyway? A few sites like Eccie and another one I tried to go to sent me there. I didnt get into it because of the warnings. Is it a sugar baby site or something? Whats really the difference anyway? 

Interesting business model and wonder how long this site has been around? Terms and conditions mention a "Booking Buddy website."