Audrey Astor

Seriously? Guys what do you think?

51 posts in this topic

I see no issues with the post at all. Audrey is bringing attention to some very bad behavior by someone who should know better. She didn’t publicly out the guy so what is your issue Vassago

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

I see no issues with the post at all. Audrey is bringing attention to some very bad behavior by someone who should know better. She didn’t publicly out the guy so what is your issue Vassago

My only issue is approach. If said persons actions were objectionable enough, wouldn’t due conduct with the moderators here be enough?  I don’t like witch hunts. As said before, I believe what she said happened, but why does this need to be a PSA? 

“Words are wind” - George Martin

If he were serious, he would have said nothing at all. 

I will never agree to an environment in which mass emotional manipulation becomes regular. That to me is herd poisoning. 

If this person is a threat then making it tabloid diminishes its danger, if in fact it’s real. 

Long story short, if there is some real danger involved, the public eye is not the best way to remove it.

but opinions are like assholes and I’m just one asshole in world full of shit.

Edited by Vassago
Tiny keys. I’m just going to stop correcting grammar

Depends on the nature of the unsafe services: Do you offer cordless bungee jumping? I've had this grocery store sushi sitting in my car since this morning. Would you share it with me? I brought this propane torch. Would you help me shave my back hair?

Of course I jest. Dude is a bonehead and should be avoided at all costs.

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”

Seriously though, why wouldn’t this be a private discussion with the moderators?

I’m sorry this happened. Ghouls feed after war, but making this a public service announcement seems odd to me.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe you. Just find the post .... Giles Corey like.

I understand what you are saying Vassago. I don't think there is a real "threat" here. If  there were, it would have been handled with mods and peers in a private way. No I did not out the guy publicly, and never would. No, I did not report it to the mods. That is kind of like tattle tailing, and I'm not out to get the guy removed from the only board remaining. My post was probably simply selfish, in wanting to validate my feelings ( did I over react), and get confirmation that the community as a whole is good, and does not condone this behavior. Sometimes when we are going through change, we want to know how to proceed, and what to expect. The guy answered my question, and that I appreciate. We can probably close this thread now.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:09 AM, Audrey Astor said:

So, I just received a PM from a longstanding member that I have never met, screened or had a conversation. He asked, my cross streets, and then asked if I offer unsafe services that should never be requested. I normally ignore this type of thing, however since he was a longtime member, I was quite shocked and had to reply advising that he was totally crossing the lines, and should Pre-screen, not ask for unsafe stuff etc. He writes back wishing me good luck with my rules, restrictions and lecturing other guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So.... Guys what do you think???

We have discussed how to contact the ladies, what is appropriate, where to visit in Denver, and where to eat in Denver over and over. The board is getting cluttered. It would be nice to have a some stickies with this kind of stuff. :)

I think things like this are going to be more common. I think I can guess what the guy must have asked...but consider.  Technically speaking, any service can be called something that should never be requested. Depending on the lady...."unsafe" has a HUGE range of meanings. A provider could offer covered 3g....no kissing, no french, translated or otherwise, and make the same post as yours. Not saying thats what it means to you, but think about it. Your post could apply to a guy trying to find out if there is any kissing or if french is translated.  Yes yes...before anyone starts.....I know the drill ; "No services ever discussed...YMMV....discrete ways to find out....etc". But lack of info sets the stage for this.

23 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This guy gets it ^^^ I'm honestly shocked he came at Audrey this way. If he can behave this way to her, a veteran, you can only imagine how he behaves with a newbie provider. 

Trying to PM you Hunter but TOB says you can't be messaged...

20 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

She probably needs to delete some messages... she's popular ya know 😜

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I understand what you are saying Vassago. I don't think there is a real "threat" here. If  there were, it would have been handled with mods and peers in a private way. No I did not out the guy publicly, and never would. No, I did not report it to the mods. That is kind of like tattle tailing, and I'm not out to get the guy removed from the only board remaining. My post was probably simply selfish, in wanting to validate my feelings ( did I over react), and get confirmation that the community as a whole is good, and does not condone this behavior. Sometimes when we are going through change, we want to know how to proceed, and what to expect. The guy answered my question, and that I appreciate. We can probably close this thread now.

Whether he is a newbie, or a veteran on this board...us ladies take the time and effort to advertise what we expect, and they "should" know better than to ask or expect things whether they think they are the best "toilet cleaner" of the company they work for, or CEO of their company. 

I want his information as well as I don't tolerate the "God" attitude.  To me, it is a threat as it shows he thinks he can get away with this and even with a seasoned provider. What bothers me is that I am afraid some lady will take him up on his offer, and that is the scary part.

You never need to validate your feelings about this scenario. It bugged you enough that you came on here and wrote about it. He was in the wrong, and he knows better. Just because things are changing doesn't mean we have relented on our practices/standards.

I know this is tough times ladies, but please don't give in because you're desperate...that is how you get hurt or worse. Be diligent!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

32 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Whether he is a newbie, or a veteran on this board...us ladies take the time and effort to advertise what we expect, and they "should" know better than to ask or expect things whether they think they are the best "toilet cleaner" of the company they work for, or CEO of their company. 

I want his information as well as I don't tolerate the "God" attitude.  To me, it is a threat as it shows he thinks he can get away with this and even with a seasoned provider. What bothers me is that I am afraid some lady will take him up on his offer, and that is the scary part.

You never need to validate your feelings about this scenario. It bugged you enough that you came on here and wrote about it. He was in the wrong, and he knows better. Just because things are changing doesn't mean we have relented on our practices/standards.

I know this is tough times ladies, but please don't give in because you're desperate...that is how you get hurt or worse. Be diligent!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It just sounded like the dude got tore up on a bad bottle of Fireball after he fell madly in love with Audrey. If he starts screaming “Stella” at the top of his lungs, time to get the garden hose out and ruin his good shirt.  

You know how dudes get. They stumble around like hobos on a stranded beach. Maybe he doesn’t even remember what he messaged. 

Maybe he showed up to a wedding with a bottle of Champaigne in his hand and his knob goblin poking through his zipper. Now if he was screaming “Stella” under those circumstances, that’s hard to come back from. Trust me.

Edited by Vassago

Hell, these days maybe he got the wrong wedding entirely. He could have been screaming “Stella” and the wedding was between Bob and Earl.

Now that could be difficult to come back from.

3 minutes ago, Vassago said:

It just sounded like the dude got tore up on a bad bottle of Fireball after he fell madly in love with Audrey. If he starts screaming “Stella” at the top of his lungs, time to get the garden hose out and ruin his good shirt.  

You know how dudes get. They stumble around like hobos on a stranded beach. Maybe he doesn’t even remember what he messaged. 

Maybe he showed up to a wedding with a bottle of Champaigne in his hand and his knob goblin poking through his zipper. Now if he was screaming “Stella” under those circumstances, that’s hard to come back from. Trust me.

LOL! You crack me up with your analogies.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

My apologies. My mailbox is full. I'm deleting now. I'm sure the admins would appreciate me clearing up some space as well. I'm on it.😙

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My apologies. My mailbox is full. I'm deleting now. I'm sure the admins would appreciate me clearing up some space as well. I'm on it.😙

Miss Popularity... 😜😘 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Miss Popularity... 😜😘 

Lol. Girl, its not like that. I'm just bad about deleting my pms.  

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lol. Girl, its not like that. I'm just bad about deleting my pms.  

Uh huh... if you say so... 🙄

On 4/21/2018 at 10:09 AM, Audrey Astor said:

So, I just received a PM from a longstanding member that I have never met, screened or had a conversation. He asked, my cross streets, and then asked if I offer unsafe services that should never be requested. I normally ignore this type of thing, however since he was a longtime member, I was quite shocked and had to reply advising that he was totally crossing the lines, and should Pre-screen, not ask for unsafe stuff etc. He writes back wishing me good luck with my rules, restrictions and lecturing other guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So.... Guys what do you think???

We have discussed how to contact the ladies, what is appropriate, where to visit in Denver, and where to eat in Denver over and over. The board is getting cluttered. It would be nice to have a some stickies with this kind of stuff. :)

I think you should provide this guy's Screen Name in PM to any ladies interested in having it!

Plus as Boink mentioned, REPORT button in the message post!

On 4/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, PieluvinTexan said:

Indeed Texan! This type of behavior needs to be publicly, but tactfully addressed! Which is exactly what Audrey did! Perhaps just Audry's post alone will shame this guy into leaving the board! But if enough ladies PM Audrey, word will get around! And he'll be hard pressed to have the pleasure of seeing any ladies from this community!

19 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Indeed Texan! This type of behavior needs to be publicly, but tactfully addressed! Which is exactly what Audrey did! Perhaps just Audry's post alone will shame this guy into leaving the board! But if enough ladies PM Audrey, word will get around! And he'll be hard pressed to have the pleasure of seeing any ladies from this community!

PMs started flowing before this was posted.. I'd say hes feeling pretty dumb being the talk of the forum! 

32 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

PMs started flowing before this was posted.. I'd say hes feeling pretty dumb being the talk of the forum! 

Hi Megan sweetheart!

I bet he is! Maybe he can join  a Client Protection program. Similar to a witness protection program lol😎

31 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hi Megan sweetheart!

I bet he is! Maybe he can join  a Client Protection program. Similar to a witness protection program lol😎

I think it may be called the "Witless Protection Program".  ;)

21 minutes ago, average1 said:

I think it may be called the "Witless Protection Program".  ;)

WAY too funny 😎😀