gb0138

Smoking

Smoking ASP   67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you see an ASP that smokes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if she was really hot

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Why would ASP's smoke? I don't get it.  Most people don't smoke and many people find if offensive. I'm in sales so I would never consider smelling like a cigarette in front of clients or invite them to my office that smells like smoke.  Why would a woman smoke or host an incall that smells like smoke?  If I see an ad where the ASP smokes, I go right over it.  Never give it a thought as too how nice she looks.  She has to be losing lots of business because I can't be the only one.  I'm pretty sure most ASP's are in it to make money, why smoke when you will lose out on business when you do?  I don't get it. 

Edited by gb0138

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I'm 6 weeks cigarette free!!!! 

Congratulations on being smoke free. I was a 10 year smoker starting at age 15. Hardest habit I ever quit. I know if I smoked a cigarette now, I would very likely pick it up.  For me it’s highly addictive. I’m really happy for you. I wouldn’t be surprised it you had a few more takers. 😉

2 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

Congratulations on being smoke free. I was a 10 year smoker starting at age 15. Hardest habit I ever quit. I know if I smoked a cigarette now, I would very likely pick it up.  For me it’s highly addictive. I’m really happy for you. I wouldn’t be surprised it you had a few more takers. 😉

Kidney stones were my breaking point. Went cold Turkey and the smell now doesn't even bother me. Thanks 🤙 I'm feeling GREAT! 

Just ask the lady if she smokes and make your decision.  Should be pretty simple.

Adorable cat in your avatar and Megan I love your happy face!

Just now, Laci French said:

Just ask the lady if she smokes and make your decision.  Should be pretty simple.

😘 thanks "mom" 😂😂😂

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

😘 thanks "mom" 😂😂😂

Laci French aka Momma Bear😂

Congratulations on not smoking MeganMarie!  Hardest thing to quit, bad  odor to a non smoker.    

1 hour ago, rodrod1 said:

Congratulations on not smoking MeganMarie!  Hardest thing to quit  bad odor to a non smoker.    

Oh my... lol I'm gonna have to mentally prepare myself for that!!

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Oh my... lol I'm gonna have to mentally prepare myself for that!!

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂

Yall like alcohol.. lol we both win because we dont have to share😂😂😂😂

As a cancer survivor, smoking makes me sick to my stomach... I can't be around it, at all. And I feel like a lot of smokers have lost perspective... As a nonsmoker, I can smell the cigarette from the car in front of me, or from the construction worker across the street.

What you choose to do to yourself is your call, but remember that cigarettes affect the people around you. All I can ask is to be honest in your profile, so I don't show up and then have to excuse myself because I can still tell you had a cigarette before your shower.

Here's hoping our smokers can quit, so they don't have to lose six months of their life to chemo, like I did... Or worse.

True, though more quantity of smell when dealing with tobacco (cigs are awful smelling, but if the lady smokes quality cigars...)

Many moons ago, seeing a provider. All going great, smelled great. Went down for a taste and... REEKED of -. Girl tried to cover the smell everywhere but. A little off putting at the time, but perseviered

On snowey days like today a good cigar and brandy are in order.

I answered no, but I see several on a regular basis, as long as they don't stank like smoke or kiss like smoke I'm ok. 

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I answered no, but I see several on a regular basis, as long as they don't stank like smoke or kiss like smoke I'm ok. 

You should have just put "maybe if she was really hot" 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You should have just put "maybe if she was really hot" 😂😂😂

Nope, there are a few that I see now for long time, that are not really hot. They do respect my space tho. 

4 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Nope, there are a few that I saw now for long time, that are not really hot. They do respect my space tho. 

fixed it for you. once they read. :P

I realize that smoking is an addiction and very difficult habit to break. Just remember though ladies that for some clients like myself we can’t afford to come home smelling like cigarettes. That would raise so many questions that we do not want to have to answer. 

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Nope, I still see them growl. 

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

😂😂😂😂😂

I totally get it, as I can smell people smoking in their cars when we are in traffic. That is the worst smell to me. However, I bet some of the ladies are really clean about it. I have shared kisses with a lady that smokes, and I could not tell at all. :wub:

Congrats Megan!

2 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

On snowey days like today a good cigar and brandy are in order.

A good cigar & Scotch are in order EVERYDAY 😄

I gave up cigarettes 25+ years ago, but continue to enjoy my pipes & cigars.

As an ex-cigarette smoker I do not appreciate the smell, but I try hard to be tolerant of those who continue to chose to smoke. Smokers have become phariah in today’s society; drinkers too!  Just as those of us who enjoy P4P sex.

Edited by Bit Banger

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Nope, I still see them growl. 

As do I, especially the ones that almost burst into flame. ;)

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I totally get it, as I can smell people smoking in their cars when we are in traffic. That is the worst smell to me. However, I bet some of the ladies are really clean about it. I have shared kisses with a lady that smokes, and I could not tell at all. :wub:

Congrats Megan!

With Audrey on that stinky smell that lingers in cars and when you are at the stop light it lofts over to your nostrils it is the worse. I too have been with a smoking lady who was very hot and never tasted her smoke either! 

I am also very proud of Megan!! That is so awesome to hear you say!!! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

I think a better idea would be ladies honestly answering this question in their profiles and letting guys make an informed decision.

As long as the lady and her incall doesn't smell like smoke I think I'd be ok with it. But I tend to shy away from ladies who smoke, even in real life, because I hate the smell of cigarettes and it's almost impossible to get rid of the smell. I'm probably one of the few people who has never smoked a cigarette. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

A good cigar & Scotch are in order EVERYDAY 😄

I gave up cigarettes 25+ years ago, but continue to enjoy my pipes & cigars.

As an ex-cigarette smoker I do not appreciate the smell, but I try hard to be tolerant of those who continue to chose to smoke. Smokers have become phariah in today’s society; drinkers too!  Just as those of us who enjoy P4P sex.

Bit,

You need to go across the boarder and pick up some Cuban Montecristos.

You can walk to Garcia's.

I quit smoking over 3 years now. My atf, smoked I could tell but I could also tell she went to great length to not smell etc. Brushed teeth, washed hands different clothes,  I could tell only from when she had a deep, deep in the chest breath. 

Second or third, or was it the 4th time seeing her, we were talking and talking I said something like,  if you want to grab a smoke its okay. She was surprisedI knew.  Anyway my connection with was much deeper than if she smoked.

If it the person was stinking of smoke etc. I would be very disappointed. 

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Kidney stones were my breaking point. Went cold Turkey and the smell now doesn't even bother me. Thanks 🤙 I'm feeling GREAT! 

Congrats Megan! I low it is rough. Started at 15 smoked for 23 years. Tried to quit multiple times. 40 months now. And don't really think about it. 

Funny that some dreams I am smoking in them, but makes sense since I smoked more than half my life lol.

What about smoking the wacky tobaccy? How do you all feel about that? I don't smoke cigarettes, but I've been known to take a puff of the devil's lettuce. I do change my clothes, brush my teeth and wash my hands if I choose to partake but I don't want to turn anyone off if they do not like the scent.