gb0138

Smoking

Smoking ASP   67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you see an ASP that smokes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if she was really hot

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Congrats Megan! I low it is rough. Started at 15 smoked for 23 years. Tried to quit multiple times. 40 months now. And don't really think about it. 

Funny that some dreams I am smoking in them, but makes sense since I smoked more than half my life lol.

Thanks! I'm definitely proud!

Me too kiddo, I smoked for 40 years and finally quit by hypnosis.  It’s been 4 years now and can’t stand to be around it much anymore.

Smoking is like any other addiction...food, alcohol, gambling, working, sex, people pleasing, anger, being controling, dieting, exercising...the list goes on and on. I don't make any one of those a bigger deal than the rest. Everyone has their own addictions. Everyone has their own bugaboos they are adverse to. If yours is cigarette smoke, let it be known. Some people smoke nicotine, but they vape. Just ask. We're all adults. If you ask, and they're not honest that's one thing. Its not like you're asking them something illegal. This is an easy one folks. If they lie...well, that's one of the only things you can submit on a review here these days. There's not much, but pics and smoking...you still have those. 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Bit,

You need to go across the boarder and pick up some Cuban Montecristos.

You can walk to Garcia's.

Already on my list of things to do before I head N next month. There’s a different shop in Nuevo Progresso, but they carry Monte’s

But thanks having my back 😁

4 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I like this answer 

I list that I am a smoker and I am a light smoker, but I have been with gentleman whom may have even commented before that they don’t like smoke but apparently it wasn’t a problem.. I go the extra mile to ensure I don’t smell like and ashtray...I hope! 

(feeling a self conscious now I am!) 

I try to always be honest...!it is the best policy! 

Xoxo

It is the best policy.  I agree. I don't smoke cigs, but i drink beer. If that's a thing that happens to bother you just ask. I'll be honest always. 😊

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It is the best policy.  I agree. I don't smoke cigs, but i drink beer. If that's a thing that happens to bother you just ask. I'll be honest always. 😊

It only bothers me if you don't offer me one too. :D

I find what most people find offensive is whatever it is that they don't do. Same thing with perversion. What most people find perverse is whatever it is that they won't do sexually. Everything they would do sexually...of course it's not perverse. Lol.

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Dont worry. She's happy to share her craft beer! Especially if that means yall drink together 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

You won't have to worry about that boink. I try to keep a very nice selection of beers to choose from in my refrigerator. IPAs, Ambers, Stouts. The only thing you won't find is water beer....Miller lt, Coors, lt, Bud lt. I love trying new beers. 😁😁😁

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Dont worry. She's happy to share her craft beer! Especially if that means yall drink together 😂😂😂😂

You know me so well! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, olgunn said:

Brushed teeth, washed hands different clothes,  I could tell only from when she had a deep, deep in the chest breath. 

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. but the smell of smoke is repulsive to me! my sense of smell is very keen! I suppose being a racer, runner and biker, for so many years. my sense of smell and taste has always been hyper sensitive. so even the ones that brush their teeth well. it still comes from deep in the body, lungs and pores.

17 hours ago, gb0138 said:

Why would ASP's smoke? I don't get it.  Most people don't smoke and many people find if offensive. I'm in sales so I would never consider smelling like a cigarette in front of clients or invite them to my office that smells like smoke.  Why would a woman smoke or host an incall that smells like smoke?  If I see an ad where the ASP smokes, I go right over it.  Never give it a thought as too how nice she looks.  She has to be losing lots of business because I can't be the only one.  I'm pretty sure most ASP's are in it to make money, why smoke when you will lose out on business when you do?  I don't get it. 

Does 420 count? I know many takers and tobacco isn't their choice.  Just curious :)

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Most people don't smoke and many people find if offensive.

I mean no disrespect, but I travel internationally frequently and this comment is only predominant true in the USA (particularly Colorado imo) 

I have seen many women and men smoking without shame in Florida, New York, Las Vegas, etc 

In Europe most airports have fancy smoking boxes and in the Czech Republic, I recently saw a woman breastfeeding her child in a restaurant while smoking!! Even I, a smoker, wanted to say something about this as I was in shock.. but I’m a short girl who doesn’t brawl much so I decide to mind my own f*ing business lol! 

You are correct about the frequency of smoking in other countries (Japan has smoking in hotel rooms and I had to be real careful to read the print when booking); however, a lot of European countries have taken to placing graphic images of destroyed/decaying organs and tissue on packages in hopes of reducing smoking. They also shot the price up tremendously. So yeah it’s common but there is an effort to change that. 

I wish I could remember which Asian country I was in but the airport had a massive smoking room. I wasn’t surprised because of how much people smoked in that area but still surprised at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

You are correct about the frequency of smoking in other countries (Japan has smoking in hotel rooms and I had to be real careful to read the print when booking); however, a lot of European countries have taken to placing graphic images of destroyed/decaying organs and tissue on packages in hopes of reducing smoking. They also shot the price up tremendously. So yeah it’s common but there is an effort to change that. 

I wish I could remember which Asian country I was in but the airport had a massive smoking room. I wasn’t surprised because of how much people smoked in that area but still surprised at the same time. 

Helsinki Finland has an amazing smoking area, glass enclosed, the ventilation system is impressive as well. 

You are completely correct regarding the packaging on the cigarette packages but the price isn’t always expensive... and it doesn’t detour a smoker from smoking as far as I have heard from family abroad! And in my  opinion. 

The USA strongly mandates pricing and options in this country, sadly I can only buy slimettes in St Marteen! 

Many decades ago,when I was 5, a favorite aunt died from lung cancer,spent her last year in an iron lung.When asking why she was in it,my relatives explained it was because she smoked. That left such a strong impression that to this day I have never smoked anything  and do not allow smoking in my home,my car and place of business.  Probably saved a fortune in not buying anything,but ham, to smoke. Congratulations to Megan and other who have quit that habit.

When I was about 9 or 10, I took one of my dad's cigarettes and went out and smoked the whole thing behind the garage.

Shortly thereafter I vomited violently and my dad beat the holy crap out of me (not because he minded that I stole a cigarette, he just didn't want me to start smoking and that is how he showed his love).

That double-barreled negative reinforcement worked wonders - that was the only cigarette I ever smoked.  Thanks, dad!

Oh, yeah, point of the thread:  Depends on how much the lady smokes.  I see a few who are light smokers and brush their teeth, etc., and it's no problem.  If she smokes to the point where she is sweating that nasty nicotine odor, I gotta say goodbye.

I checked "Maybe if she is really hot," of course.

Edited by BadBoy

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Oh, yeah, point of the thread:  Depends on how much the lady smokes.  I see a few who are light smokers and brush their teeth, etc., and it's no problem.  If she smokes to the point where she is sweating that nasty nicotine odor, I gotta say goodbye.

Is that a thing?

I smoke a pack a day, but if I'm heading to an appointment, the process is shower, brush teeth, Clean clothes, listerine, more listerine and NO cigs until after the date (and more listerine in the parking lot before I walk in)! I don't want my nasty disgusting repulsive habit affecting my, or my dates, good time! I've yet to have any complaints. I've been to meet quite a few ladies who advertised as non smokers, only to find myself sharing a smoke with her towards the end of our arranged time together.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:42 AM, Audrey Astor said:

However, I bet some of the ladies are really clean about it. I have shared kisses with a lady that smokes, and I could not tell at all.

Straight. 

I smoke the American spirits, which is just plain tobacco, and I typically smoke one or two cigarettes in a day. I've never had a client comment on any notable odor or taste but you bet your booty if a gentleman did notice, I would most definitely refrain from smoking hours prior to an appointment. The hardest for me would be before outcalls because I absolutely enjoy smoking and driving. I will 🚬 and put out the same vacha multiple times while I'm driving. However I couldn't even imagine seeing a provider who is a chainsmoker... It is an offputting smell!

Maybe I'm a freak, but I like girls who smoke. Some of the best sessions I've had ended with us having a cigarette in bed when the deed was done. Or of her tasting of a nervously smoked cigarette before I arrive. Or of a cigarette before the session when we're figuring one another out. To my mind, cigarettes and illicit sex are intertwined, and when I indulge my bad habits I like to go all in.

I would prefer a lady to not smell like smoke, but smoking is not a deal breaker for me.  I've had some fantastic times with ladies who smoke, and fantastic time with ladies who don't.  As a former smoker, I try my best not to be judgmental.  

3 hours ago, average1 said:

As a former smoker, I try my best not to be judgmental.  

I don't think it's judgemental to avoid someone, when you dislike how they smell, or taste. It's choosing what you like. When I smoked, I liked providers who did, too!

After quitting several years ago (thank heavens for chantix!), I can no longer stomach the smell, or taste of a smoker. It makes me feel ill. I'm sure this is one reason, some providers make clients shower, after they arrive.

8 hours ago, pfunk said:

I don't think it's judgemental to avoid someone, when you dislike how they smell, or taste. It's choosing what you like. When I smoked, I liked providers who did, too!

After quitting several years ago (thank heavens for chantix!), I can no longer stomach the smell, or taste of a smoker. It makes me feel ill. I'm sure this is one reason, some providers make clients shower, after they arrive.

I don't disagree with your preference or choice in any way.  That is one of the cool things about the hobby.  We get to have choice (and some sweet variety) in who we see and the choice to not see the folks who would not be a good match.  I think each of us have our deal breakers and deal makers, and each person's individual deal breakers should be respected.  And the deal makers.....well, that can make things extra special in the nicest of ways.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:53 PM, petey-9950 said:

Me too kiddo, I smoked for 40 years and finally quit by hypnosis.  It’s been 4 years now and can’t stand to be around it much anymore.

I also quit with help of  hypnosis, but it was 40 years ago!! 

Yikes! I’m old.😱

22 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I also quit with help of  hypnosis, but it was 40 years ago!! 

Yikes! I’m old.😱

About 25 years ago, a buddy of mine named Jay dabbled in hypnosis.  Mostly as a gag or a way to pick up girls I think.  So one day, an acquaintance asked if Jay would hypnotize him to help him to quit smoking.  Jay said sure, wtf not?  Because that's what friends do.

The guy goes under pretty easily, and the only thing Jay could think of to help is to say "When you put a cigarette close to your mouth, you will simply think that you're blowing some guy."

He ended up quitting for about 2 months.  Then started smoking again.  Then came out of the closet about a year later.