Bora Bora

P411 is now a closed community

20 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts about P411 no longer accepting any new client or provider applications? It's a closed community now with only those that got in on time.

For example, do you think donations will go up? People getting bored the same people?  

funny-closed-signs-1.jpg

Edited by Bora Bora

As a lifetime member whose  membership was giving to me by Gina, my friend,  when she first started P411, I have always felt very strongly that she and her staff did a great job vetting the girls and guys.  IMHO I believe that she now feels that those opposed to P411 (those that pushed for and got FOTSA) would greatly increase their efforts to bring her and P411 down.  Hence, no new providers and no new clients as everyone's safety is her main concern.  That makes good business sense to me.  I applaud her for taking a strong security stance to protect her business and all the providers and clients!  Thank you Gina.

Bob Richards....................P411 Handle  BR 13

Bora Bora, I think prices will rise for the most widely-considered attractive ladies, who now find themselves  in elite company as top-tier providers thanks to P411 going private BCD. I know a few ladies who tell me they are building websites to look like modeling sites so they can keep fresh pictures online w/o any mention of rates  Review sites like eroticmonkey.ch overseas allow expicit reviews (but ladies will be vulnerable to fake reviews as that site has poor moderation).

I think what Bob said above is spot on. P411 relied on review boards to verify providers. Without them, there is no way to verify a provider applicant is even a provider let alone a legitimate provider  And asking a provider applicant for proof she is a provider would put the site in jeopardy in the age of FOSTA.

I don't think LEO will target the site for closure. But if they do I think the AG Sessions would just send a cease and desist to P411 demanding that they block US access and remove US ads.  P411 would then continue w/o the USA community. That might happen months or years from now.

Edited by Diamond John

5 hours ago, Diamond John said:

Review sites like eroticmonkey.ch overseas allow expicit reviews (but ladies will be vulnerable to fake reviews as that site has poor moderation).

Shoot! I didn't know about eroticmonkey.ch! I guess I'll have to visit that site and their reviews B) 

I find myself both questioning the longer term value of having a membership while also being too uncertain to let it lapse.  

29 minutes ago, lonewolf842 said:

I find myself both questioning the longer term value of having a membership while also being too uncertain to let it lapse.  

I too am trying to decide if it's worth it to buy points to make changes.... 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I too am trying to decide if it's worth it to buy points to make changes.... 🤷‍♀️

I think that if you are a provider that already has an account it would be a very good idea to maintain it as some guys such as me will be relying on it almost exclusively for awhile.

Meanwhile I would not be surprised if a grey market appears that has retiring providers selling their accounts to new ones on the sly.  I think they are going to have to be very vigilant about accounts with sudden pic updates and contact info changes. 

I'm seeing a lot of girl's web domains go open for claiming. Can you imagine what might happen if LE or other unscrupulous types started putting up shells and leveraging recognized URLs to build fraudulent trust.

I don't fault anyone for wanting to economize, but those decisions to let domains go, create risks for everyone-hobbyists and providers alike.

I don't think they let those domains go voluntarily.  Ladies are reporting that their accounts on some hosts are being suspended and the domain forfeited.

11 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

As a lifetime member whose  membership was giving to me by Gina, my friend,  when she first started P411, I have always felt very strongly that she and her staff did a great job vetting the girls and guys.  IMHO I believe that she now feels that those opposed to P411 (those that pushed for and got FOTSA) would greatly increase their efforts to bring her and P411 down.  Hence, no new providers and no new clients as everyone's safety is her main concern.  That makes good business sense to me.  I applaud her for taking a strong security stance to protect her business and all the providers and clients!  Thank you Gina.

Bob Richards....................P411 Handle  BR 13

I have such respect for Gina. I do have mixed feelings with this because there are so many of my gentlemen friends that just didn’t see the need for membership now don’t have that option. 

I do overall think it is the right decision to keep us all a little safer. 

51 minutes ago, lonewolf842 said:

I don't think they let those domains go voluntarily.  Ladies are reporting that their accounts on some hosts are being suspended and the domain forfeited.

All the more reason for vigilance. We are all probably going to have to find multiple (or secondary) ways to confirm identities.

34 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

All the more reason for vigilance. We are all probably going to have to find multiple (or secondary) ways to confirm identities.

1 hour ago, lonewolf842 said:

My suggestion as a Provider with a website is to keep an eye on their profile. Our website info will be most up to date on there. Or at least I know most of us will update it there.

I had actually started the application process with p411 but hadn't completed it, now I am locked out. Guess I wanted too long. No question information is harder to get and rely on. 

3 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Shoot! I didn't know about eroticmonkey.ch! I guess I'll have to visit that site and their reviews B) 

eroticmonkey.ch is a Swiss domain. I and others in Dallas started posting reviews there in 2017. Some ladies asked me to post my old reviews there. It's a bit like TER. But minus the 1-10 scale. EM rates by bananas with 5 bananas being best. It took 1 hour for my last review to be accepted by the moderator. It was very explicit and all activities described like old times.  A lady told me she got dozens of requests but most seemed like BP mongers with no references. EM allows ladies to claim their profile like TER 

All anyone need do is link from their website to their reviews. Though moderation is so light there I would not be suprised if ladies start reviewing themselves from multiple mandles

Edited by Diamond John

Erotic Monkey has fake reviews under my name, number & pics! A TOB member made me aware my first week on here. I think it was Happy Camper.They will not remove them after multiple request.  

Both reviews stated GFE activities when I'm a FBSM provider. One of the reviewers marked me as Caucasian when I'm of mixed non-white decent. I even attached screenshots of my TOB reviews & stats as proof. They updated my race to mixed but left both fradulent & misleading reviews. Not a reliable source!

14 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

What are your thoughts about P411 no longer accepting any new client or provider applications? It's a closed community now with only those that got in on time.

For example, do you think donations will go up? People getting bored the same people?  

funny-closed-signs-1.jpg

Thanks for helping me become a p411 member last year!

16 minutes ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Erotic Monkey has fake reviews under my name, number & pics! A TOB member made me aware my first week on here. I think it was Happy Camper.They will not remove them after multiple request.  

Both reviews stated GFE activities when I'm a FBSM provider. One of the reviewers marked me as Caucasian when I'm of mixed non-white decent. I even attached screenshots of my TOB reviews & stats as proof. They updated my race to mixed but left both fradulent & misleading reviews. Not a reliable source!

Totally agree that EM is not a valid site and one should not take the reviews as factual.  

11 minutes ago, Adriana Caliste said:

You are indeed correct Miss Adrianna.(what a beautiful name💕) I remember mentioning to you about this very thing.

I was suspicious because I generally use google to search phone numbers and came across the link to your reviews. And realized the fakery after our discussions. 

Anyway there are at least 2 valid reviews on there, (mine😎) . So take reviews on Erotic Monkey with a healthy dose of skepticism! 

4 hours ago, lonewolf842 said:

I would not let your membership lapse. I bet there are quite a few gentlemen who wish they had taken advantage of p411. Especially, in these uncertain times.

21 minutes ago, Adriana Caliste said:

I had a vindictive client post a horrible fake review of me on this site. Posted rates way lower than my advertised rates. Posted I did q.v.  Posted my actual exact hotel incall location. Posted my phone number, and stated I accept phone calls when I don't. Posted all these hardcore activities that I don't do. All to cause me harm. Every since then, I have had nothing to do with EM. If they let just anybody say anything about you and your sessions, true or not, I want nothing to do with that. I don't need anything that bad, to put my health, safety, life in danger. No thanks. I'll pass.

I don't trust EM. The first review is always very positive and and detailed, but not too detailed and almost always states the same list of acts that took place. After that, it seems like there are some word-for-word copies of TER reviews mixed in with some other random ones. I've also noticed that the "stuff performed" list often doesn't match the description. The best case scenarios is that they are simply careless at EM. The worst case would be that fake reviews are being written and/or "scraped" from other sites. I'll still use it as a resource, but I know to take it with a grain of salt.

Unlike most of you, I purchased my P411 subscription last week (I already had a dormant account from a free trial). Because I've been following P411's Gina for a couple years, I trust P411and I figure they are about the safest listing site out there and it's worthy of my support. If they go under, I'm out $150. In this biz that's a drop in the bucket. I'm also hopeful that they will open up the platform in the future once.

Be safe, people.