Everhard

What we need is...

13 posts in this topic

...a way to filter out any listings that have 0 reviews on them. Remove the riff raff fleeing Backpage. 

Not everyone that comes from BP or has used BP is riff raff though.

Many of the ladies here have posted on BP in the past.

Many of the gents here have been to BP or have even started there.

Everyone starts at zero... I don't think people should be penalized for that...

10 minutes ago, Ilikemike7691 said:

Wow ....I can't beleive you said that..who do you think you are..the owner of this site...do you know you say something stupid like that you are insulting many of the fine ladies on this board. Get real dude.

...said the guy who has never done a review and joined 3 weeks ago. LOL

Anyway, many of us on this board would not see an unverified provider. I should have used "unverified provider" instead of "riff raff" as that was a poor choice of words. I apologize to the women if any slight was taken. Not my intention.

2 hours ago, Everhard said:

...a way to filter out any listings that have 0 reviews on them. Remove the riff raff fleeing Backpage. 

If you mean a term added to the search function so that you (or anyone) could narrow their search for a lady of their dreams by a minimum number of reviews, I would call that a very good idea given how many guys will only see "well reviewed" ladies.  I understand that approach but I have always been quite willing to see the right ones with no reviews.  Unfortunately it is harder and harder to do real research by other means.  Sure we can adapt.

If you mean no lady without a review could post their listing here ...... that would be stupid.

JMHO's whichever way you meant!

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

If you mean a term added to the search function so that you (or anyone) could narrow their search for a lady of their dreams by a minimum number of reviews, I would call that a very good idea given how many guys will only see "well reviewed" ladies.  I understand that approach but I have always been quite willing to see the right ones with no reviews.  Unfortunately it is harder and harder to do real research by other means.  Sure we can adapt.

This is exactly what I meant. At no point did I say that people without reviews could not post. Just that some of us are only interested in verified providers only.

11 hours ago, Lexxx said:

I'm new to the other board...but I've been a round  for a little over a year. I used bp to travel the states and to provide for myself all while taking online classes...sense bp shut down I decided to stay here in the springs..not sure where to post I was told about TOB..Wich honestly has been nice no more idiotic phone games from strangers..only polite guys, unfortunately tho  it seems I'm being blacklisted because im a previous user of BP..can someone tell me how to correct this issue? 

Since nobody has taken the time to answer your question, at least not publicly, I'll try to. I think by posting in the forums like you just did and making yourself known is a great start. Be an active member and it's only a matter of time before you start getting clients. I don't think you're being blacklisted by anyone here, it's just that with BP going down like it did alot of the nonsense that was associated with it moved here so guys are just being extra careful about who they see. I know that times are tough for now but hang in there dear. :D Hopefully I somewhat answered your question

To the BP newbie, unless you are on P411 in a city that P411 is big the hobby is not sustainable anymore. Look at this site... almost no activity 

My post about eccie in the TX forum got 4000+ views alone which is more than all the posts on this gen discussion board. Not enough people here to support the hobby. 

Edited by Diamond John

2 minutes ago, Diamond John said:

To the BP newbie, unless you are on P411 in a city that P411 is big the hobby is not sustainable anymore. Look at this site... almost no activity 

My post about eccie in the TX forum got 4000+ views alone which is more than all the posts on this gen discussion board. Not enough people here to support the hobby. 

You're delusional. The "hobby" has been going on in Colorado since the 1800s. The online community has been going since the 1990s. No lack of interest, or business, here.

You really should start your own board, (ECCIE jr?) since you know everything about online prostitution.

5 hours ago, Diamond John said:

I have an idea brotha, why don't you just try being positive once in a while? Seriously dude. My gut tells me that you're probably a pretty good guy in real life, but on here you're just a negative Sally. Quit being negative Sally and try saying something positive for a change. 

20 hours ago, Everhard said:

19 hours ago, ColoSeeker said:

Not everyone that comes from BP or has used BP is riff raff though.

Many of the ladies here have posted on BP in the past.

Many of the gents here have been to BP or have even started there.

All of this is true. There are great  providers and hobbyists from bp. That being said, its tough weeding through the riff raff to get to them.  I opted out for my own personal sanity, and I can understand why the OP would want to do the same. It's a lot of work and bs to deal with. He just asked for a search filter to add. Nothing wrong with someone who doesn't want to see girls with zero reviews. I don't see newbies. Everyone makes there own decisions in this hobby regarding what they are comfortable with. Is everyone that was on BP riff raff, NO. Was there a lot of riff raff on BP, YES. It's probably a better question to pm the moderators, than to post on the discussion boards.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

23 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

I have an idea brotha, why don't you just try being positive once in a while? Seriously dude. My gut tells me that you're probably a pretty good guy in real life, but on here you're just a negative Sally. Quit being negative Sally and try saying something positive for a change. 

Nothing about what he posts leads me to believe he is a good guy. He makes a bunch of bs generalized statements about large groups of people he's never met or interacted with. Colorado/TOB all snowflakes, liberals/libtards yadayadayada, transplants blah blah blah. PLEASE, with this guy. It's best to ignore this dude. Who knows which demographic hes going to spout off about next. 

20 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Nothing about what he posts leads me to believe he is a good guy. He makes a bunch of bs generalized statements about large groups of people he's never met or interacted with. Colorado/TOB all snowflakes, liberals/libtards yadayadayada, transplants blah blah blah. PLEASE, with this guy. It's best to ignore this dude. Who knows which demographic hes going to spout off about next. 

Plus threatening to write false reviews because he didn't like the way females talk to him