Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

A hell of a night

8 posts in this topic

I met and conversed with some of the most amazing people, ladies and gents, that I've ever run across. Cheers to all you men and women of Tob. If you were there, I'm sure you'll agree. If you weren't, maybe you should think about it.. and that's all Juan has to say about that...that :D:P:cool:

2 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I met and conversed with some of the most amazing people, ladies and gents, that I've ever run across. Cheers to all you men and women of Tob. If you were there, I'm sure you'll agree. If you weren't, maybe you should think about it.. and that's all Juan has to say about that...that :D:P:cool:

So happy. I never felt so at peace while at a party!  Beautiful people were all present! I will make a point of attending more!💗!

It was a really wonderful night full of fun conversation and just plain Good Times thanks Best twister game I ever participated in

I too enjoyed the festivities! Sad I was late!

Was so much fun!  Could still feed a small army with all the food left.  😂❤️❤️

I think it was wonderful to know we are connected, and no swimming in the deep blue sea alone.  It was like we have been great friends for many years, not meeting for the first time.

A big thank,  so interested and caring for everyone's interest and well being.

Just a heads up::

Forum post discussion must be General in scope pertaining to Events and/or Meet and Greets

• No impromptu gatherings.
  • No private MnG's/parties/events
  • No name dropping