HoustonHobbyMan

Insight

72 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2018 at 6:25 AM, Kissit40 said:

I understand what you are saying, however EROS in particular has been around a while, and is supposed to have a good reputation.  Isn’t that a good site for you more reputable providers to try? I believe there is a cost (I’d be very interested to know how much), but in this particular case, sometimes it takes money to make money.  

EROS is known for bait and switch,  Half the photos on EROS for Colorado today are fake.

Did I hear someone say he is an expert on what the ladies are currently going through? 

HaHaHaHaHa.

Hell, I've been doing this for almost 40 years and I know that I don't know it all.  Still learning.

15 hours ago, HoustonHobbyMan said:

At least I have the guts to suffer my temporary  ban from posting.  Some other members have to quickly apologize just to remain in the forums even though it makes them look wussy.  

Shit!

On 4/19/2018 at 2:42 PM, Laci French said:

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 Enough said!

Of course there are more douchebags in Texas - there are more people.  There is douchebaggery everywhere, but it seems to me it's a pretty fairly even population distribution.  Plus, people tend to look for patterns in chaos, so 2 posters in a row from Texas = 'wow, Texas people are turds!'.

That's why I'm starting the ETD campaign.  End to Douchebaggery.  If you'd like to donate to my foundation, please let me know.  100% of the proceeds do go to non-douchebags.  

:)

4 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Of course there are more douchebags in Texas - there are more people.  There is douchebaggeru

Id say there is far more d-baggery in CO thsn TX. Coloradans look at the Rocky Mountains and imagine that they are as great as the mountains (not) and fail to recognize that in Boulder alone there are more d-bags than in all of TX 

I've met many, many Coloradans who hate the people and the Broncos equally. 

Edited by Diamond John

4 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Of course there are more douchebags in Texas - there are more people.  There is douchebaggery everywhere, but it seems to me it's a pretty fairly even population distribution.  Plus, people tend to look for patterns in chaos, so 2 posters in a row from Texas = 'wow, Texas people are turds!'.

That's why I'm starting the ETD campaign.  End to Douchebaggery.  If you'd like to donate to my foundation, please let me know.  100% of the proceeds do go to non-douchebags.  

:)

Yess!! They deserve it... 

Texas is the second-most populated state in the country (behind California.) Per capita, they probably have as many trolls and jerks as any other state. But, the chances of running across one are much greater because there are just more of them.

The same would be true with nice Texans.

Just now, Yogi said:

Texas is the second-most populated state in the country (behind California.) Per capita, they probably have as many trolls and jerks as any other state. But, the chances of running across one are much greater because there are just more of them.

The same would be true with nice Texans.

oh, just saw the comment from Phil-anderer.

d'oh.

On 4/19/2018 at 0:11 PM, PieluvinTexan said:

For the love of god people would you please stop associating people from Texas as being assholes!!!

Yes, there have been/are a couple of recent posters that seem to be assholes and they happen to be from Texas. There are also a few people from Colorado and various other areas of the country that are posting that are also assholes, why are they not being called out? I think there are a lot of small minded people on here that cant’t cut Texas people some slack. It seems like you are putting us all in the same category just because of the words of a few. 

OMG this!!! I am from Texas and very proud of that fact...even though I love living on Colorado!    Trolls exist everywhere and annoy everyone.   first rule of the forums...don't feed trolls!!!

7 hours ago, Diamond John said:

Id say there is far more d-baggery in CO thsn TX. Coloradans look at the Rocky Mountains and imagine that they are as great as the mountains (not) and fail to recognize that in Boulder alone there are more d-bags than in all of TX 

I've met many, many Coloradans who hate the people and the Broncos equally. 

I caught this photo of Diamond John talking to Coloradans who fully support his opinions:

1200px-V%C4%9Btru%C5%A1e%2C_zrcadlov%C3%

On 4/24/2018 at 7:34 AM, ilovewomen said:

EROS is known for bait and switch,  Half the photos on EROS for Colorado today are fake.

You might want to revisit Eros....

Colorado native all you transplants from CA. Graduated CU Boulder. Im 100% sure from growing up in Boulder that I can safely say what I said about the current state of CO

As for the hobby in Denver--RIP. Action in strip clubs is very good. not on TOB. Sad

Edited by Diamond John