Paul Pudenda

Questions from Newbies about the Ladies

30 posts in this topic

With our Brave New World, we will have to rely on others privately for their experiences.  But today I received from someone who just signed up 3 hours previously a request for specific information about one of the ladies I reviewed.  My question for the ladies and the gents is: would you answer?  Do you think it is safe, given the current state of affairs, to provide that information to someone without any history?  He said he had been thinking of seeing her "for some time", which led me to wonder why he hadn't checked previously posted information.  I have no problem helping out - but I want to be careful and not put anyone in jeopardy.  Thanks for your input.

If I gave him any information, it would be very limited.  I might say she is a very nice person and her company brightens my day.

LE has been working hard to get information on the ladies here.

Someone earlier said that his personal rule is going to be no information to anyone who hasn't written three reviews.  I like that rule, and if anyone contacts me, I am going to follow it.  Maybe we could bend a little for someone who has been around a long time, has contributed, etc., but only has one or two reviews, however in the situation you describe, I would only give the most brief of information, and definitely no specific activities.

On the other hand, we must bear in mind that two weeks ago he could have signed up and read all of the reviews.

I like the 3 review rule as well, but as BB said, it could also depend on length of membership, contributions to the board, etc.  Even then I think a simple yes or no for would I personally see her again, no activities listing or answer any detailed questions.  Following that rule would not give me some of the information I would like to know, but I think that is where maybe more direct communication with the provider would be in order.  Everything is YMMV, but to keep everyone safe I think it's best to be minimalist until we figure our way through this.

That's totally your call Paul, you've been around this place for a long time man. But myself personally, and this is only my opinion, unless I know you from your presence on the board I'm most likely going to ignore the message. Or, knowing me, I'd message back saying I don't feel comfortable giving information to a newbie. Everyone is new at some point but given the current state, I'm not sharing information if I don't know who you are. 

I stand by my 3 review minimum rule, even then I do NOT get to graphic in replies. As far as old members , if they haven't reviewed then time doesn't mean a thing to me as they didn't help others out by posting reviews when they could have. May be a jerk move on my part but that is how I see it. 

I also wouldn't completely ignore a pm, my advice if you do not pass criteria would be to advise to contact the lady and pass her screening if they want more info.

Edited by acmb2017
Added last bit

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

If I gave him any information, it would be very limited.  I might say she is a very nice person and her company brightens my day.

👍👍👍😍

All good advice, gents.  The three review rule seems prudent.  But I didn't want to ignore the inquiry.  I was new once - long ago, in a galaxy far away - so I know the difficulty in getting established.  Still, my principal concern is reserved for those who known to me.  Molto grazie, e buona notte.

Yeah, guys don't give details. If they are THAT interested in seeing us...they can get screened and then ask US! Sorry you guys have to deal with this. HUGS!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

So it sounds like you guys are having to do some due diligence of your own. We appreciate you for that. Thank you! I was just going to say what Samantha said. They can screen, and then ask us, or get permission to snoop around. 

Personally I wouldn't answer. You never know who, just created an account. I have been contacted many times in the past by newbies and I just ignore them. The three review rule is definitely something to consider. 

13 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

All good advice, gents.  The three review rule seems prudent.  But I didn't want to ignore the inquiry.  I was new once - long ago, in a galaxy far away - so I know the difficulty in getting established.  Still, my principal concern is reserved for those who known to me.  Molto grazie, e buona notte.

We always used to tell new guys to do their own research and read reviews.  Now we are telling guys to reach out to other guys who have posted reviews for information. I agree with the 3-review rule, and the safety of everyone, especially the ladies is the top concern, but it must be tough to me new right now. 

I would not give specific. If there are reviews even without all the details now they would see recommend or not etc. 

They should contact the yl provide info for screening and go from there. My $0.02.

If it were someonemore established here, it would be different.

12 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Yeah, guys don't give details. If they are THAT interested in seeing us...they can get screened and then ask US! Sorry you guys have to deal with this. HUGS!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Funny, didn't see your comment before I made mine. If great minds think alike then wtf watch out?? :D

Agree with a lot of what's said on here but as a newbie how does one go about being trusted?

40 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Agree with a lot of what's said on here but as a newbie how does one go about being trusted?

Get some reviews that all say "Yes"

43 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Contributing to these threads is a good way to start. 

5 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Contributing to these threads is a good way to start. 

Ok thanks and learning a lot. Great members on here for sure! 

46 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

As a newbie, you will get guys that are willing to TOFTT. Also, guys tend to not be able to resist the "shiny new toy". Another thing is to become friends with someone established and either work with them so guys see that you are earnest and willing to be a good provider. This business is a lot of "word of mouth" advertising so knowing some few well known people can always be a good thing.

Do understand that people are being cautious so it may be tough to get your foot in the door, but if you do and make people happy you will do well.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

7 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

As a newbie, you will get guys that are willing to TOFTT. Also, guys tend to not be able to resist the "shiny new toy". Another thing is to become friends with someone established and either work with them so guys see that you are earnest and willing to be a good provider. This business is a lot of "word of mouth" advertising so knowing some few well known people can always be a good thing.

Do understand that people are being cautious so it may be tough to get your foot in the door, but if you do and make people happy you will do well.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you Samantha!  

Edited by Zelda Runner

The problem with the 3 review rule is that LE, stalkers,BF, husbands, and BL know how to use that  to their advantage to sometimes hurt either client/provider so I don't think that is a wise choice. A lot of providers deal with a lot of BS which is why our "hodar" is so good. We know what we are looking for...you hone those skills fast to survive.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just to be clear 3 review rule still doesn't get you graphic info. It just gets an answer other than go through her screening and ask.

19 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I have been doing some like this for quite some time now, even with long-time members, as you don't know who they really are, are they a jerk to the ladies, some stalker-like situation, are they LE and building a case,  and so on. 

Nope, I did this without asking anyone for help, so especially a 3 hour newbie. If I get asked by some veteran members, that I'll probably do, but not a newbie, unless Lady asks me to put a good word in with dude. 

It's not so long ago I was new to TOB, well getting on 2 years, but I didn't follow or participate in the forums until recently, so I was even less visible. The guidance to engage is sound. I'm thankful to the ladies who TOFTT and who guided me and let me review them. I never reviewed a lady unless she wanted it and only posted once she was OK with it. Now that we don't have the details, though that obstacle is removed. I'd still let a girl know if I was going to give her anything less than a favorable review in case there's something she may want to consider to make herself better. 

Honestly, I'd rather just move on than give a negative review since there are so many styles and personal preferences. Chemistry is a thing not to be trifled with, in my opinion.

16 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I also have been a long time member here but only a contributor for the last few years. My advice to both girls and guys: be kind on the board when commenting. be respectful of other people’s opinions and thanksful for them,  listen well to the established ladies and gentlemen here. They know what they are talking about and they will help guide you in the appropriate ways to handle most all things! If your not a douchebag! (Girls and guys) Be safe and sometimes patient. :) 

Respect the management, some of them volunteer to put up with our bs!! 

just my thoughts on things xoxo

I ran out of reputation points for the day, but your comment hits a lot of good points.  I'm not sure how all of this is going to unfold, but with cooperation, patience and creativity we're going to still be able to have fun and safe meetings.

This may sound judgmental, but though I will respond to most PM's requesting information, how general or specific my response will be is going to depend on the person asking.....how long on the board....how active....how many reviews....etc.  I do like certain guidelines (like 3 or more recent reviews), and I want to be helpful, but sometimes only up to a certain point.  PM's from active and respected folks that are polite and respectful (in their language regarding the lovely ladies) have a better chance of a more informative reply.  Just my 2 cents.

21 hours ago, olgunn said:

I would not give specific. If there are reviews even without all the details now they would see recommend or not etc. 

They should contact the yl provide info for screening and go from there. My $0.02.

If it were someonemore established here, it would be different.

I totally agree.... Established ladies still have 35 yes I would recommend is enough information for them.  They do not need anything more than that from our gentleman here.  Check out a website for information.  Guys you are going to get tired of the time wasters just like we do.  

On 4/17/2018 at 5:58 PM, Paul Pudenda said:

With our Brave New World, we will have to rely on others privately for their experiences.  But today I received from someone who just signed up 3 hours previously a request for specific information about one of the ladies I reviewed.  My question for the ladies and the gents is: would you answer?  Do you think it is safe, given the current state of affairs, to provide that information to someone without any history?  He said he had been thinking of seeing her "for some time", which led me to wonder why he hadn't checked previously posted information.  I have no problem helping out - but I want to be careful and not put anyone in jeopardy.  Thanks for your input.

I give out very LIMITED info. In my opinion LOL, if you have enough sense to pm me and ask me for information on the girl and you are a NEWBIE, that means you are not really a NEWBIE in my opinion. NEWBIES don't think like that.....