Samada Summers

Ladies remember.

20 posts in this topic

I’ve been getting so fustrated with the clientele In the past few days since back page has shut down. Is it just me or are we getting a lot of  over spill of BP clients that don’t have etiquette respects or commonsense . I just hope my ladies on TOB aren’t giving in to the nonsense!  Be strong girls, girl power!  

If it’s just me let me know maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong 

Demi

17 hours ago, demi2you said:

I’ve been getting so fustrated with the clientele In the past few days since back page has shut down. Is it just me or are we getting a lot of  over spill of BP clients that don’t have etiquette respects or commonsense . I just hope my ladies on TOB aren’t giving in to the nonsense!  Be strong girls, girl power!  

Demi

There's a few forum posts already addressing the issues...  it's not you.... its THEM! 😂 They have no social etiquette... just ignore them

22 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

There's a few forum posts already addressing the issues...  it's not you.... its THEM! 😂 They have no social etiquette... just ignore them

So sorry this is happening to a number of fine ladies.  I know I am just an old guy who enjoys the hobby, but I am glad that I was taught to be respectful.  I do believe in the old saying that we catch more good things with honey rather than vinegar.  Heck, I want to have fun and being a jerk does not increase anyone's chances of having a great time.  Give me good old fashioned fun, between consenting adults in pleasure filled and respectful way.

1 hour ago, average1 said:

So sorry this is happening to a number of fine ladies.  I know I am just an old guy who enjoys the hobby, but I am glad that I was taught to be respectful.  I do believe in the old saying that we catch more good things with honey rather than vinegar.  Heck, I want to have fun and being a jerk does not increase anyone's chances of having a great time.  Give me good old fashioned fun, between consenting adults in pleasure filled and respectful way.

I agree with you on everything. Being a jerk  is just stupid. I want the  ladies  I  see to be comfortable  because  that's what I  want.  I give  respect because  I  want  respect. I want  our time together  to be mutually enjoyable. I want to  be screened so the lady  feels safe because I want  to feel  safe.

I'm  here for fun.

I honestly believe the guys who like to be super discreet and don't like thinking maybe this could reach there family or it's to much drahma left the hobby or is seeing there atf only right now till the smoke blows over and we are left with the bp guys.that is not every guy because I have seen some awesome guys this week that's all I'm going to see though the stupid texts get deleted or blocked but I get a good call a day to keep me ok and that's good I'll take that till things get better. I had a single guy I meet with say he is deleting his page and changing his number over this. 

On 4/17/2018 at 1:03 PM, demi2you said:

Demi

Rudeness is a great way to know to leave them alone and move on. Good men show respect immediately. Hopefully not too many have to experience disrespectful behavior. 

From a client side. The ads are a bit redic. Lots of new ones. Fake ones popping up. It’s just easier to stick to past providers for now until the dust settles. And wait til new rules and etiquette are in place that everyone is comfortable with using. It used to be not okay to discuss donations but now they aren’t as easily found and accessible yet. So you have to ask. That sorta thing. 

4 hours ago, Denver303 said:

From a client side. The ads are a bit redic. Lots of new ones. Fake ones popping up. It’s just easier to stick to past providers for now until the dust settles. And wait til new rules and etiquette are in place that everyone is comfortable with using. It used to be not okay to discuss donations but now they aren’t as easily found and accessible yet. So you have to ask. That sorta thing. 

I agree its much easier to stick with your old friends. I love my beautiful old friends.....

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I agree its much easier to stick with your old friends. I love my beautiful old friends.....

I third that. Hopefully this means the well established ladies here are not suffering as much from all these site changes.

Demi

Some people definitely are trying. By the 5th idiot of the day I definitely have to remind myself not to start cursing at them & acting like an idiot myself.

Can I also say that I just LOVE your name??! Lol

Makes me feel all excited in that cutesy girly way  to see another Demi posting xD

Demi

Nope it's not you.  It's happening to me too.  I'm  being strong. Have lol. 😊

Edited by Casey Williams

On 4/18/2018 at 6:27 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Thanks girl! It’s just hard when it’s all day long! Lol I’ll have to go read the other forums. I wonder how this all is going to over affect the biz

12 hours ago, Denver303 said:

Do not ok to discuss donations but the site doesn’t really give u an option now. Hopefully girls will catch on to making their own websites that way everyone can be on the same page on not discussing donations via phone. Its seems like all I’m getting though is new gentlemen though that have no idea how this works. It’s been crazy. I’m sure your provider(s) are great full for you lol

4 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

Some people definitely are trying. By the 5th idiot of the day I definitely have to remind myself not to start cursing at them & acting like an idiot myself.

Makes me feel all excited in that cutesy girly way  to see another Demi posting xD

Giiiiiiiirl I feel you!!!!!! I do this thing where I say what I really want to say out loud but text a completely different thing (oh because men have no idea how to call and schedule anymore!!) but yea I’m just a lil worried on how it’s gonna change the u know

demi’s rule!!! Lol it is super cute to see another demi

you made me smile 😝😝😝

39 minutes ago, Casey Williams said:

Nope it's not you.  It's happening to me too.  I'm  being strong. Have lol. 😊

Lol me too. It’s probably cost me but I know my worth 

5 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

That's me too. Trying not to curse LOL

17 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I thank my lucky stars for my beautiful old friends (and I don't mean in age).  I reached out to one this morning I haven't heard from in a while, just to touch base.  So far, no reply, and I hope she is fine.  Some of our beautiful old friends stimulate our brains and our spirits....as well as other anatomical parts of our bodies.  And, for me, having each of those stimulated is what makes this hobby worthwhile and fun for me.

It’s been really frustrating , luckily all my friends have made it less depressing lol 

My block game is STRONG lol I’ve probably blocked some potential good new friends but not willing to take the risk. I try not to let the rude guys get to me and immediately block and move on. Hang in there. It’ll get greater later, hopefully sooner rather than later. xo 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:55 AM, demi2you said:

Giiiiiiiirl I feel you!!!!!! I do this thing where I say what I really want to say out loud but text a completely different thing (oh because men have no idea how to call and schedule anymore!!) but yea I’m just a lil worried on how it’s gonna change the u know

demi’s rule!!! Lol it is super cute to see another demi

you made me smile 😝😝😝

lol, I can say personally for myself I prefer to text cause I feel too nervous trying to talk on the phone, and it seems easier to say something wrong on the phone rather then text and then realize you shouldn't say that and change your text. It just seems more easy and convenient to send a text to me, but I'm also very much on the quiet and shy side when it comes to women though too.... Just my $.02 if it helps any of the ladies understand the texting a lil more for some guys at least