Chrissy

Is it Time yet??

35 posts in this topic

Snow snow go away!!

I have a bunch of spring clothes to Wear today:) (dancing in circles:)

I got all dressed up for A family gathering , show up all cute and stuff just for my Siblings to tell me I am not allowed to wear White Yet?!¿¿¿

Sooooo now that the weather is warmer , does that mean we CAN wear White shoes and clothing again Or is there Really a " White wear Rule" to follow ??

Screw the fashion rule.  The fashion rule was made by the same people that think they know better than anyone else and promote the clothing styles on the runway that are totally impractical to wear.

I love wearing white. It makes my pale skin look darker for some reason. :P

"F" the rules!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Surely if it's hot that rule goes out the window. 

I believe the rule, as translated from the original Latin, was:  "If you look hot in white, you'll be remembered."
So, that should cover when and why to wear white, yes?

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

We make our own rules.

This.

I thought that the white rule has pretty much been thrown out the window. Only old fuddy-duddies still abide by the rule.

I hate wearing white because it makes me look fatter than I already am :D

Back at the end of the 19th Century, wealthy easterners left the city for their pastoral summer "cottages."   There, one could reasonably walk around without the constant threat being sprayed by mud and manure from the crowded city streets.  They could also escape the soot generated by the use of coal-fired everything.  Cotton was thinner, white and more comfortable than wool garments as the temps heated up. Cities at the turn of the century were dirty places.  So, far from being a conspiracy by money-grubbing Nazi fashionistas intent on enslaving an unsuspecting populace, the origin of "white" was an eminently practical practice.   

Chrissy, just keep it Chrissy and wear whatever the fuck ya want, whenever the fuck ya want. ;):D

well-behaved women rarely make history. In this case, it’s more like rule-following women rarely make history. Huh. I guess this quote can pretty much apply to everyone on this site actually. Haha! 

On 4/17/2018 at 0:37 PM, Chrissy said:

Snow snow go away!!

I got all dressed up for A family gathering , show up all cute and stuff just for my Siblings to tell me I am not allowed to wear White Yet?!¿¿¿

Sooooo now that the weather is warmer , does that mean we CAN wear White shoes and clothing again Or is there Really a " White wear Rule" to follow ??

I think you need to model these outfits and post the pics here.  I for one am here and at your disposal to help you pick the perfect ensemble for spring.

This is Colorado where you can see people wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops outside while it is snowing.

Snow snow go away!!

I violate the white wear rule twice a year. Sorry but the best fitting pair of pants that I own happen to be WHITE....................

I am a sucker for White. And wearing it atleast 2 times a week.. So if you see me coming try not to Splash on me ..wait until were naked for that!  :)

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I am a sucker for White. And wearing it atleast 2 times a week.. So if you see me coming try not to Splash on me ..wait until were naked for that!  :)

You are not suppose to wear white after Labor Day.

6 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Wear white as much as you want! Fashion is all about individual style =) 

I figure why not wear whatever makes you feel better.  Or "not wear" some other things, to see if it makes life even more interesting.  ;)  I am unaware of most fashion suggestions, and other than formal occasions I wear what makes me feel comfortable.  So far I haven't been arrested or ticketed by the fashion police.  Though some people have said, "You wear jeans a lot, don't you?"  :)

LOL thanks y'all! I was also told you can't wear white if the size is a large. So apparently small and medium only for white.. I like my whites to be loose and Not form fitting, so I get a Large.. Its perfect.. It shows my small waist vs butt ratio..and doesn't slowly suck out my body's oxygen .I originally chalked it up as sibling rilvary,  but it DID make me curious about that whole White wardrobe rule :( ...

If I wear a Medium at my height and figure,  it looks like a smedium!

I swear my figure is Abnormal LOL... So NOT cool! Not a fan of The "Bill" (king of the hill) look 😂😂

Um I wear White all year! Screw the faux pas!!!! I wear white pants all year! I hear women gasp....yeah you wish your ass looked this good. 

On 4/18/2018 at 1:27 PM, Yogi said:

I believe the rule, as translated from the original Latin, was:  "If you look hot in white, you'll be remembered."
So, that should cover when and why to wear white, yes?

Your sig line makes me laugh. 

Snow snow go away!!

Next time show up wearing only a big smile! That will will make them be more mindful! Family at times I tell ya! I love them dearly but damn! I go through this too beautiful Chrissy! Blessings sent!😘

On 4/17/2018 at 11:37 AM, Chrissy said:

Snow snow go away!!

As a student in Fashion Design, I say wear whatever makes you happy. That’s how trends start ☺️.

In the western world of colorado and north, straw hats only from Memorial Day til Labor Day, then felts.😀😀😀

I can't wear white. Looks like well, Chubacca in a wedding dress. Camo works for me. 

And mainly black 20x at the least, of course, properly shaped 😀😀😀