ynglifter69

It’s time

17 posts in this topic

Oh, man.  Please say that you're not saying what I think you're saying!

This is a bad, bad, bad idea.  In case I didn't make my point...A VERY BAD IDEA.

This really isn’t the hooker apocalypse.  Simmer down and prescreen...just in case. 

It would never be a great time to start sharing contacts.

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This really isn’t the hooker apocalypse.  Simmer down and prescreen...just in case. 

I thought it was this morning when I woke up and kept getting the error message when I was trying to get on TOB 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I thought it was this morning when I woke up and kept getting the error message when I was trying to get on TOB 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I was there with ya and then thought I had been banned😳😱

I noticed twitter wasn't loading tweets this morning and wondered if twitter was banning me

Edited by ilovewomen

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I noticed twitter wasn't loading tweets this morning and wondered if twitter was banning me

If I remember correctly it wouldn’t be the first time😂😂

Periscope has banned me for my film making efforts:D:D

26 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I was there with ya and then thought I had been banned😳😱

Me too!!! I was like "nooooooo! What did I do?!" Lol 😂 

44 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

On this tangent, Twitter has changed something within last couple of weeks where it occasionally will throw a "stopped due to page loading too slow" message from time to time. Some pages will just spin. Just hit refresh and content should appear.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

DON'T SHARE/SELL/BARTER/SHOW YOUR CONTACTS TO ANYONE!!! Clients expect us to be discreet, and that means with their personal information. That also means about us providers too, guys! Use some common sense people!!! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

2 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Me too 😂 My heart dropped into my gut 😂

23 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

DON'T SHARE/SELL/BARTER/SHOW YOUR CONTACTS TO ANYONE!!! Clients expect us to be discreet, and that means with their personal information. That also means about us providers too, guys! Use some common sense people!!! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

👏👏👏 Discretion is important for everyone. This isn't just " a business" to a lot of us, we do care for all those we interact with. 

1 hour ago, Emily Jordan said:

Me too 😂 My heart dropped into my gut 😂

Girl at first I thought it was taken down, then I thought I was banned so I started calling other providers to see if they were seeing the same thing. 😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ 

It would be better for the guys to pre-creen with ladies of their interest, and keep their contact info. The guys can probably ask some of their faves for recommendations as well when feeling like some variety.