YourmyfavoriteASP

I’m here and I’ll still see you when I can

7 posts in this topic

Hi ladies. I’m still here. I’ll still see you. I look forward to our next adventure. Many of us have multiple regulars. It sucks when people who don’t get it ruin a great thing. I’ve been here going on nearly 8 years. This shall pass.

stay safe and have some fun

S.  

I can see why you have multiple regulars. 💙 Sweet post. Your girls are lucky to have you as their client. 

On 4/16/2018 at 11:18 PM, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

Hi ladies. I’m still here. I’ll still see you. I look forward to our next adventure. Many of us have multiple regulars. It sucks when people who don’t get it ruin a great thing. I’ve been here going on nearly 8 years. This shall pass.

S.  

I ran out of reputation points, but you nailed it.  We will make it through this.  We will have some fantastic encounters with some lovely ladies.  We will continue to move forward as a community of like minded consenting adults.

S.  

Sweet comment and enjoy your day!

S.  

Thank you for such positive vibes!